Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Cousins78

1. C

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

If that's a foul you are giving fouls all over the pitch. He booked Doherty 1st half for going up for a header and using his arm as leverage. The bloke is a clown
  2. C

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I was done at the start of last season, its got worse
  3. C

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Kluivert diverts towards cunha not looking at the ball and puts 2 hands into cunha, surely he instigated the foul. VAR should not be getting involved, if they hadn't no one and I mean no one would be discussing this
  4. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

Superb tonight mom by a mile
  5. C

Team v Brighton (FA cup)

I would give Santi a go prob for Dawson, would put doyle in for gomes and fraser instead of bellegarde
  6. C

European Qualification?

Hopefully that's us anyway
  7. C

Pedro Neto

Good first half although made the wrong decision a few times, was anonymous 2nd half but that was down to us being so poor as a team. Newcastle will suit him though with all the space they will give him
  8. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My Grandad was a Plymouth fan but always had a soft spot for Wolves. I always thought he followed them as he was stationed near there in the RAF but found out at his funeral his uncle took him to the albion and he hated it that much he started following the opposition that day who were of course...
  9. C

Squad rotation, 3 big games in 6 days

Full team against sheff utd, Santi in for Dawson, Doyle for Gomes in cup, hopefully manage neto and bring him off early sheff utd to start Brighton. Can see mini Lemina being brought into the squad as well
  10. C

The **** been taken over by yank

Even if they come up and spend they will get screwed by FFP and VAR
  11. C

What are our players worth ?

I really think we are all undervaluing neto in todays market, other teams below us in the table are valuing their star players higher than we are so I would be ****ed if neto went for less than 90 mill. I know you can debate his injury record but olise is being valued higher and he is a bigger...
  12. C

Matheus Cunha

What a player, glides around the pitch and is banging them in atm.
  13. C

Pedro Neto

If we do, its 100 mill plus. Better than diving grealish
  14. C

Do we expect a very different summer window?

You play too much championship manager
  15. C

Albion punishment

That fan should have been arrested on the spot
Back
Top Bottom