Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eh? Re read what I wrote before the smart comment maybe? How many he score last season? The season before? The season before? APART from this season he has been ****e every time I have seen him play.
I think I misinterpreted it, due to the lack of punctuation. It looked to me that every time you'd watched him this season, he'd been crap.

As for Solanke; he's got 67 in 185 for Bournemouth which is better than 1 in 3, which we've not had for ages until this season. He's also scored regularly for the England age-group teams. He also got 7 in 25 while on-loan at Vitesse, but struggled at Liverpool.

Not saying he's another Kane or Salah, but he's proved that he can score goals in the Prem.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It makes McAllister's influence on him stand out, as it does for Enzo Fernandez who looked a far better player for Argentina playing alongside Mac Allister doing all the work for him to let him play.
You wouldn't pay 20 million for either of them on current form....BBC has them both just over 3/10 for today.

Almost like the drop off in old roger johnson the moment he was separated from Scott Dan!!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think he’s a good enough footballer for Man City. Not that he couldn’t be coached but his skill set would be massively wasted there.
Kinda agree with this to some extent.
Neto is deadly on the wing but many times , in the final third his shots are off target and he sometimes is a bit selfish and wants the shot himself.

These are traits that might persuade Pep to look elsewhere.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Perhaps attempted too many runs today where he thought he could out-pace the defenders but never actually did and ended up losing the ball. Extremely hard at this level to run past players with the ball unless you have truly exceptional pace like Traore.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Perhaps attempted too many runs today where he thought he could out-pace the defenders but never actually did and ended up losing the ball. Extremely hard at this level to run past players with the ball unless you have truly exceptional pace like Traore.
He's got exceptional pace, in the top 5 in the league and it was evident against spurs.

He looked a bit slower today though, there were times I expected him to race away from his man and he didn't. Maybe a bit leggy

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since his return from the last injury, I don't think he's running at faster than 90% of his fastest. Holding something in reserve, perhaps, which could be wise.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s quick but he’s not running away from players in a straight race. Ashley Young did him multiple times last season. We need to time through balls so he’s left the defender for dead.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I thought Sheffield United dealt with him quite well. Ahmedhodzic is one of the very few centre halves I've seen that can keep up with him.
They’d obviously done there homework on him he couldn’t break with his usual speed

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good first half although made the wrong decision a few times, was anonymous 2nd half but that was down to us being so poor as a team. Newcastle will suit him though with all the space they will give him

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's got exceptional pace, in the top 5 in the league and it was evident against spurs.

He looked a bit slower today though, there were times I expected him to race away from his man and he didn't. Maybe a bit leggy
Those stats are a little distorted. For example Neto's top measurement was taken vs Luton when he didn't actually have the ball and was chasing to get to it before Lockyer, makes a big difference vs. when you have the ball! He is rapid though, no doubt about it.

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
Those stats are a little distorted. For example Neto's top measurement was taken vs Luton when he didn't actually have the ball and was chasing to get to it before Lockyer, makes a big difference vs. when you have the ball! He is rapid though, no doubt about it.
Neto quick so are other players

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt that before his hamstring injury he was half a yard faster
Still up there with the quickest though
He got caught a couple of times yesterday by trying to cut in too early ,slowing himself down a touch and cutting into defenders path
He has to make better decisions, getting a bit selfish i thought last couple of games
Being a bit hyper critical i guess ,but hes laid down a high marker this season,needs to stay at that level now

Reaction score
Neto wouldn’t suit City at all I don’t think. His best attributes are shown when we can counter and carry the ball. City very rarely have that opportunity. Nunes doesn’t suit them either

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto wouldn’t suit City at all I don’t think. His best attributes are shown when we can counter and carry the ball. City very rarely have that opportunity. Nunes doesn’t suit them either

Agreed. The most City like player we have is probably Max Kilman.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes doesn’t suit the premier league!
See i think nunes does suit them, a wide attacking midfielder, because doku isnt that, nunes is more like bernado silva, though he had a decent game v bournemouth.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See i think nunes does suit them, a wide attacking midfielder, because doku isnt that, nunes is more like bernado silva, though he had a decent game v bournemouth.

I agree Nunes should fit them technically as he is blessed with some wonderful skilled moments.

But he has issues with the physicality, mentality and lack of time in the prem compared to European leagues.

I don’t doubt his quality to play, i just think he is one of those good players who just isn’t suited to the league

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahmedhodzic and Larouche must be faster than average.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think he’s a good enough footballer for Man City. Not that he couldn’t be coached but his skill set would be massively wasted there.
Better there than a post-Klopp Liverpool who could easily end up looking like post-Fergie ManUre....

Back
Top Bottom