Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
A little reworking of "Nuno Had a Dream" for one of my least favorite PL teams:

Thomas Frank had a scheme
To build a football team
With all the dark arts, time-wasting from the word go
Eight at the back
A cheat in attack
They’re called Brentford, they can f*** off right back

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inter vs Atletico, or the Man City training drill, hmm...

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do refs insist on blowing before a corner is taken to tell players to stop holding.

Just let them take the corner & blow for the obvious penalty for City.

The holding is ridiculous.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Man City are very boring to watch atm. Third game watched of theirs in the last week. Same pattern. Short passes, pass to left winger he shimmys then stops passes back. Rarely does anyone make a burst from cm or take someone on.

Last edited:

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man City are very boring to watch atm. Third game watches of theirs in last week. Same pattern. Short passes, pass to lw he shimmys then stops passes back. Rarely does anyone make a burst from cm or take someone on.
Certainly seem to be struggling more at home by their very high standards.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Again at a corner Brentford players, holding City players and pulling them down and nothing doing.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City are a lot more one dimensional than they've been in previous seasons. Teams have figured out if you pack the middle and force them wide they just don't have enough ideas to break you down as easily as they have in the past. Still a fantastic team though.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I lived down there for years and bumped into quite a few Wolves when there. Because they have been 3rd/4th tier for years a lot of the Janners have second teams higher up the pyramid - most often Man U (probably City nowadays) but lots of them seemed to have a soft spot for Wolves. Remember my mate taking me along to play off matches and I still look for their results second after Wolves. Or third if I am hoping Albion fluff promotion or are about to get relegated.

They did have some loons and a few times I found myself right in the middle of nonsense and skuffles. Remember a Colchester supporter accosting me and not really knowing what to do when I told him that I didn't really care as I was Wolves and just there as I had nothing better to do.

EDIT: My God it was 30 years ago. To be fair to the angry fan he had just lost in the play offs. Play offs are actually quite fun if your team isn't involved. Or if you are playing Sheff Utd in Cardiff.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Grandad was a Plymouth fan but always had a soft spot for Wolves. I always thought he followed them as he was stationed near there in the RAF but found out at his funeral his uncle took him to the albion and he hated it that much he started following the opposition that day who were of course the green army lol.

Back
Top Bottom