Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we don’t come out after HT and give it a real go - we should forfeit the rest of our fixtures.

Changes needed to the style/culture and most importantly, a lot of the playing staff.

This feels like the end of Nuno’s reign. They’re dull, un-inventive and look paralysed by something.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good chance we wont score or get another point this season.

Massive rebuild required this off-season, hopefully under a new manager.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And people thought we were good enough for Europe 5-6 players off even without the tactics and decision making

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I don’t want to hear any of them mention European football again. They’ve bottled every chance they’ve had. They’re just going through the motions.
Not about bottling it, just not that good. We've had a keeper playing out of his mind, just an average team. We have played like this in plenty of our wins.

Still like to see that offside again.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that’s that.
What’s everyone going to do for the rest of the afternoon?

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And people thought we were good enough for Europe 5-6 players off even without the tactics and decision making

I suspect it will most likely be more than that after the transfer window in summer. Can't see players like Neves sticking around, and wouldn't blame him.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly Bruno deserves to be sacked at the end of the season.
These performances have been an absolute joke and he'll probably go on to say that we've played well...
I am beginning to wonder if we have the right man in charge, and the constant formation and personnel changes don't bode well for me.

Jeru360

Reaction score
So, who we hanging? Hwang or Dendoncker?

Or maybe lets look at the game itself and stop being biased!

Poor from Boly and worse from Saiss.
These performances have been an absolute joke and he'll probably go on to say that we've played well...
Agreed - it’s down to coaching - all facets of it.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have played like this in plenty of our wins.

Most of our wins we've dropped performances like this and scraped through.

Got absolutely crucified after the Leicester game for pointing it out, while everybody on here was thinking we'd get champions league

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's ****e, pronounces players names wrong and claimed earlier CBs regularly scored double digit goals back in his day. Outside of pen/set piece takers there have been like less than 10.

Idiot.

So you agree that he was right to point out that RAN refuses to cross when he could? That there is no movement up front? That it's as clear as day why we don't score goals? Thats' what I was getting at, this actual match in front of us. As for pronouncing players names wrong? Like most supporters who cant' be bothered to learn how to pronounce foreign names. That's very much a British problem, not learning foreign languages.

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Mentioned a while ago Lage wasn’t good enough for the Premier League got quite a few fortunate wins in truth

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not about bottling it, just not that good. We've had a keeper playing out of his mind, just an average team. We have played like this in plenty of our wins.

Still like to see that offside again.
Good enough to beat Man Utd away, not good enough to see off Leeds/Burnley/Brighton.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just manbetxed myself. Silva almost stayed on his feet.

How exciting.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Most of our wins we've dropped performances like this and scraped through.

Got absolutely crucified after the Leicester game for pointing it out, while everybody on here was thinking we'd get champions league
I mean so did I, Leicester should have beaten us nothing to do with scraping when the opponent just misses easy chances.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not that we are losing games, its how we are losing games. And we sacked a coach who had actually achieved great things for us for performances like we have seen lately. I think Lage could have a problem if he cant find any answers. We cant attack, we cant defend, we dont create and we have no identity. Its looking like 9 losses from the last 14 games. Not good enough.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, who we hanging? Hwang or Dendoncker?

Or maybe lets look at the game itself and stop being biased!

Poor from Boly and worse from Saiss.

Hwang has been far from our worse player. Maybe Semedo could regain the scapegoat crown? Saiss is putting in a good attempt, he's been awful. Donk has been Donk and that says it all.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Good enough to beat Man Utd away, not good enough to see off Leeds/Burnley/Brighton.
United are an average team as well, but yeah that is literally what average teams do. Some good performances some bad ones.

L78

Reaction score
But he has to do it with nunos bag of spanners this team has nunos stamp written all over it

Back
Top Bottom