Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some serious strength on the bench. Let's hope this is a sign that we are really going for it!

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not against 532 & obviously pleased to see Neves back. But Fabio and Hwanck up top. Has a PL team ever started two worse strikers?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jimenez for Hwang and I’d be very happy with that.

Neves back is huge, let’s hope he’s fit.

People have been saying Hwang is better central so I guess today we’ll find out.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a joke.

How can hwang keep his place and Jonny be dropped . Absurd
Because Hwang is nowhere near as bad as some of you think, and Jonny has been out for two of the last three years or so and needs easing in, plus we have a class replacement chomping at the bit.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So great to see Neves in the lineup again. If we are going to play 352 then thankfully RAN is LWB. Hope Fabio and Hwang can strike a partnership...

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope it's a front two! Would rather have Jimenez than Hwang starting but I do feel we will see more from him in this position rather than out wide as he is no winger...

Good to see Neves back and in the starting line up today as well as Ait-Nouri who was extremely unlucky to be out of the side of late imo..

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see Neves back. Sorry to see Jonny 'rested' as he's been our most consistent player in recent weeks, but guess he deserves a rest.
Hwang hat trick anyone? Didn't think so. :p

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clutching at straws a little bit, but as bad as Hwang was last week, there was some link-up with Fabio in the first half, whereas Raul offered literally nothing at all... We'll see I guess.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny, I was going to suggest "Fabio and Hwang as 2 up front" as a joke, but thought it too facetious even by my pitifully low standards. :D Donk in the middle, Saiss in the back 3. Looks like he is deliberately winding up the "Bruno is not the man" brigade. All that's lacking is Marcal in for RaN. Either Bruno has no idea of his critics here, or he doesn't care! Possibly Raul not 100%? Would be daft to go a full season without once trying Hwang and Raul as a 2 up front.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't complain if that's a front two, as at least we're trying something different with Hwang more central, where he's most effective. Fabio deserves the start as well, though he really, really needs a goal.

This could work out fine.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the Newcastle game and St Maximan. really does remind me a lot of Traore .
Lots of energy in his approach play, with very little cutting edge finish.
In fact he often tries to take on too many players and ends up turning back from whence he came and it all breaks down.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Can't complain if that's a front two, as at least we're trying something different with Hwang more central, where he's most effective. Fabio deserves the start as well, though he really, really needs a goal.

This could work out fine.
Other than the fact Silva hasn’t scored all season and Hwang has scored 2 since October.Add in there is zero width so would possibly go wrong ?

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva and Hwang up front should strike fear into the hearts of every Brighton fan…..

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang is guaranteed to score. I just know it

But only if: "My granny could have scored it. It was a tap in. He's still the worst signing I've ever seen."

Contrast with Fabio missing a tap in: "He showed superb positional awareness to be there, at least and even Lewandoski misses tap ins". Eventually you learn how football fan bias works. Actually, instead of watching Hwang in eagerness to find something negative to post, pay attention to Fabio's positioning. It really isn't all that good.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the fact Silva hasn’t scored all season and Hwang has scored 2 since October.Add in there is zero width so would possibly go wrong ?
Hopefully the width comes from the Wing Backs
We have all been asking for something different well there you go lol

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t think I can handle another 90mins of fabio silva, come on lad grow some cojones today.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Laughable having Hwang in the team he is dreadful need far better.

Back
Top Bottom