Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

T

TheConcourse

Unwatchable garbage
It really is. I was bored during the Covid season but football gave me something of a distraction.

This is just absolutely garbage though. The world isn’t in lockdown. There are better things to do. Genuinely going to cut the lawn - **** this.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will he even bother with subs or stick with this ****e formation and tactics?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Back three have all been poor as have the wing-backs and Dendoncker.

I’m not a fan of Hwang but he’s been alright.

I’d still take him and Dendoncker off though. Get Neto and one of Raul or Trincao on.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely he was off for that 2nd pen?

Glad I've not gone today to be honest

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get rid of Lage otherwise this will be next season in a nutshell, doesn't inspire, doesn't know what to do when a side doesn't play the way he wants, and is now getting found out constantly.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Against Newcastle? That's when Hwang got his two. It was a front 3, Hwang/Raul/Trincao. Against Everton, Raul scored in the 2-1, but that was also Hwang/Raul/Trincao as a front 3. Just checked and we *have* had a front 2 of Hwang and Raul - in the recent 1-0 win at Everton (Coady scored).

Apparently we played a front 2 of Podence and Raul against Leicester and Spurs. Can't say Bruno hasn't tried plenty of combinations up front! Suprised how many, when going through it...pretty much all with the same problems, though.
Sorry, meant Newcastle.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like Bruno. He's like nuno's younger sexier sister.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
£35 million for fabio silva

you-are-so-funny-laughing.gif

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This reminds me of Jackett in the championship season before he left. Unwatchable garbage, strange team selections and players looking bored and not bothered. If we dont score that will be three games without a goal and that is a disgrace. We just set up so negatively every time. I thought Lage was different. I think I may be mistaken. Saiss and Hwang? How do they justify selection. Both complete bobbins. Wing backs dont seem to know what to do either.

Last edited:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The other day you asked if there really was a "Bruno out brigade". You see it now?
Yup. Sadly. I'm delighted we are 8th as I don't think we have the 8th best team in the league. Bruno has done a good job but now the team - and he - have run out of steam. Consequently, we look terrible and the shouting matches begin!

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think anyones mentioned Traore today?
Whoever was behind that move should be the first to be fired.
Maybe the players think the same thing
Project over?
Is so, might as well get Sean Dyche now. Could give us another 4-5 years

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he has to do it with nunos bag of spanners this team has nunos stamp written all over it

They arent bad players. People are kidding themselves if they think they are.

Our problem is Lage has given this team no identity. We dont know what we want to be and thats on the manager.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not that we are losing games, its how we are losing games. And we sacked a coach who had actually achieved great things for us for performances like we have seen lately. I think Lage could have a problem if he cant find any answers. We cant attack, we cant defend, we dont create and we have no identity. Its looking like 9 losses from the last 14 games. Not good enough.

That's the nub of the problem. We have absolutely no identity at all. I do think Lage has done well with individual players but tactically I'm really not impressed, particularly with his complete inability to change it up during matches.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is utter garbage Lage. Sort it out or on your bike. Anti football ****e and players who look disinterested, bored and unmotivated. A complete and utter shambles and disgrace so far.
Begs the question…..have some of the players lost some faith in Bruno?
Surely they see a LOT of similarities from last season with Nuno?

And then, with performances like these, why wouldn’t a player leave if he doesn’t see us progressing?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also our wing backs neither high enough up the pitch and Lage saying he wants players higher up the pitch and then we get this crap.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Bruno, now I’m going to get sunburnt.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rubbish again. RAN tries too much just get it in the box. Saiss wasting possession and poor all round, Donk running around doing nothing, Semedo poor. Our attacking play is crap and a lot of that comes down to the two wing backs who provide either nothing or crap balls into the box. Lage isn’t impressing me either. If Neto and Jonny can’t do 90 mins at least start them and give us a ****ing chance of getting ahead before they depart.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. Sadly. I'm delighted we are 8th as I don't think we have the 8th best team in the league. Bruno has done a good job but now the team - and he - have run out of steam. Consequently, we look terrible and the shouting matches begin!

People can dress it up, but there is no getting away from it that we look like this will be our 9th defeat in 14 games. That puts pretty much every manager in the game under pressure.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that’s that.
What’s everyone going to do for the rest of the afternoon?
I feel like that at the moment. Just want the bloody thing to be over with. Recent form has been so disappointing after a good first half of the season. Looking forward to the summer and hopefully a bit of a rebuild and re-structuring of the side with some new first team faces.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he has to do it with nunos bag of spanners this team has nunos stamp written all over it
Lage should be able to get more out of this squad. Our performances are getting worse. Almost looks like some of them are trying to get him sacked. Either way a rebuild is required.

Back three have all been poor as have the wing-backs and Dendoncker.

I’m not a fan of Hwang but he’s been alright.

I’d still take him and Dendoncker off though. Get Neto and one of Raul or Trincao on.
RAN and Semedo have been dreadful. Birtles has been spot on with his assessment of both.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Our problem is Lage has given this team no identity. We dont know what we want to be and thats on the manager.
He’s made moutinho twice the player but lost his *******s and is all talk now action as it stands

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No time for excuses that was turgid. No energy, players don’t seem interested and no shots on target.

They are on the beach!
That’s a lie I have video evidence running around at molineux stadium

L78

Reaction score

This team needed refreshing when nuno got the boot but same old same old

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have defended him this season but Bruno's selections have been beyond bewildering recently. Playing Dendoncker on the right is utterly bizarre. He's starting to strike me as out of his depth.

Utter borefest.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No point blaming the manager - no point blaming VAR
7 or 8 of these players are nowhere near good enough
Top work Jeff
Players are not inspired by the man who puts the cones out, it shows, they don't like playing underneath him.

Back
Top Bottom