Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These fans deserve better than that pile of **** today. Bottle jobs when we had a chance of europe.
Don't get me wrong. Our last few performances need some serious questions asking of these players. They should be self motivated enough to want to do the best they can. Sometimes a coach can help but it also has to come from within.

However, calls to replace Fosun, Shi and Bruno are complete and utter nonsense. Personally, I think we have some infiltrators on our forum now and they should be more concerned with how their sack of ****e is going to avoid relegation to Div 1 under Bruce.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Words fail me!!
Thought Coady was supposed to be the leader and inspiration on the pitch. No way today!!
Disgraceful non performance.
4 weeks have passed and we've been crap over this period of time.
Stuck on 49 points for what seems like for ever!!
Continue like this next season and we'll end up in Div 1 !!
Molineux was nearly empty of our rightly disgruntled supporters, before the final whistle !
I dispare.
Brighton didn't have to be other than average to dominate the game. Their 3 goals were probably the easiest they've scored this season!!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Our last few performances need some serious questions asking of these players. They should be self motivated enough to want to do the best they can. Sometimes a coach can help but it also has to come from within.

However, calls to replace Fosun, Shi and Bruno are complete and utter nonsense. Personally, I think we have some infiltrators on our forum now and they should be more concerned with how their sack of ****e is going to avoid relegation to Div 1 under Bruce.
I think that an infiltrator would want us to maintain the status quo.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing 7 in 10 regardless of what time of the season it is = relegation form..
I've seen nothing from him and Shi to think we won't struggle next season.
I think Bruno is going.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've been **** for weeks.
Not weeks. Looking back I don't think we've put together more than 7 or 8 decent performances all season. Our 8th place is disguising a poor season performances-wise.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You logic is flawed comparing us with Bayern. Nobody would be complaining if we achieved what they do.

We have been getting worse by the week and they can't even get up for games where we have something at stake. It's on Lage. Like at Benfica, once things go against him, he can't find any answers

Seriously? Some fans will always find things to complain about. Bayern got knocked out the CL by Villareal. If that was us, fans would be in sulky outrage.

Also, if you dig through the archives here, back when we were stuck outside this league for all those years), you will find someone who said "Nobody would complain if we were 8th in the Premier League". Probably mocking those "entitled" fans of clubs who hung around mid table, before similar to what we are seeing happened. Expectations rise very very quickly.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not weeks. Looking back I don't think we've put together more than 7 or 8 decent performances all season. Our 8th place is disguising a poor season performances-wise.

6 more than last season, so that's an improvement. At least would rather have it this way round than 18th place disguising some spectacular but unlucky performances.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Bruno is going.

Me too. Has almost exactly the same feel as last season when, with about 5 games to go, we suddenly went from boring to awful.
That must have been around the time the players knew Nuno was off.

Either that or Bruno has just completely lost the dressing room.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Bruno is going.
And the beginning of the poor run was when there was media talk of us being contenders for top 5, if my ageing memory serves me correctly.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s lost the players, and that’s that.
Do you know something NWW as your posts are very considered?

Only thing I would say is that the players should be giving their all for the people who pay to watch them whether they have lost faith with the manager or not and sounds like that wasn’t the case today.

Back
Top Bottom