Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Time for Chelsea tickets?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paul If it comes to fruition and you need more help.let me know.;)

Cheers pal, I know you're always there for us.
Much appreciated, but I've been told this morning that the Safety Certificate needed to be in place at the beginning of the season, so no chance sadly.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never mind,perhaps next season they will do something about it.Would also like something done about those defunct bloody screens,either make them work or pull the bloody things down.:(

E

Edgmond Wolf

Never mind,perhaps next season they will do something about it.Would also like something done about those defunct bloody screens,either make them work or pull the bloody things down.:(
I knew I would get support about those screens eventually

W

wolvesultra

Didn't someone on here say that any extra segregation counts towards the allocation? i.e. 4600 seats but not 4600 supporters
I think they did but that makes no sense at all Chelsea announced they have 4600 tickets for sale.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I've got one of the last 5 tickets left - a single in the Billy Quiet, where I've never been before.

Have no fear, you'll be quite safe. We'll take care of you so long as you're not too rowdy and don't even dare think about trying to sing.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First sell out since Rotherham? Probably before that Blackburn in the prem?

R

reanswolf

Now 2 singles have appeared, so don't give up if you are still after one, keep checking.

But in effect, yes its sold out,

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Now 2 singles have appeared, so don't give up if you are still after one, keep checking.

But in effect, yes its sold out,

Presumably this is people putting them in their basket and not completing the sale.

New tunnel for today, maybe this will scare the second best Costa?

upload_2017-2-11_15-24-37.png

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typical ain't it, all the pondlife out for the Chelsea game. Where the **** are you when the team needs your support in games that matter??

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK.. It's probably fair to say I'm feeling a bit bitter about getting caught out and missing out on tickets.

Sorry for being a ****! Xx

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad you put that as a disclaimer!!

Pond life is extreme

W

wolvesultra

OK.. It's probably fair to say I'm feeling a bit bitter about getting caught out and missing out on tickets.

Sorry for being a ****! Xx

Fair enough and fairplay for coming out and apologising/explaining. You certainly won't be the last person to post something stupid on here when ranting (I'm just thinking about the countless times I've done it myself ha). Apologies for refer to you as a *****. ..... consider that taken back.

As reans said keep checking or try contacting ticket office direct tickets keep appearing and they've definitely not announced it as officially sold out.

R

reanswolf

My mrs said that on twitter Wolves have said it won't quite meet 30,000.
Anyone else seen that?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the north bank added less than 1500 seats and how much did it cost 7m was it? I know it's got a bar and club shop in it but that's not a great £/seat value for money.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It didn't seem to stop Plymouth a month ago erecting temporary seating

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/ply...-seven-years/story-30055857-detail/story.html

Apparently so, but I cannot see why Wolves would turn down the chance of the extra atmosphere and more revenue if there wasn't more to this than meets the eye.
As I said before, from what I've been told the Safety Certificate needed to be in place at the start of the season. A complete mystery to me, but I'm no expert in unraveling the mad and crazy world of this Health and Safety nonsense.

We've done all we can in offering help to get the seats available, but unless there is a late rethink, sadly it ain't happening.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
So the north bank added less than 1500 seats and how much did it cost 7m was it? I know it's got a bar and club shop in it but that's not a great £/seat value for money.
From memory. The original cost of the new North Bank was 16m.

The cost went up to 18m during construction, think it was due to the WV1 restaurant, and finished up about 20m on completion.

According to Wiki, the capacity of the new stand is 7,798. So 2,600 more seats than the old 5,200 or so, seater stand.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds a bit strange that the club can't get a safety certificate for the temporary stand.

I'm sure other clubs have gained safety certificates for closed / temporary stands during the season.

Maybe it needs too much work on it to get it up to standard?

W

wolvesultra

From memory. The original cost of the new North Bank was 16m.

The cost went up to 18m during construction, think it was due to the WV1 restaurant, and finished up about 20m on completion.

According to Wiki, the capacity of the new stand is 7,798. So 2,600 more seats than the old 5,200 or so, seater stand.

Yeah approx 2600 more but seats in other areas became unsellable (JL1 thats they actually took out, a lot of the block closest in the family enc and seats in the upper quadrant that will only ever have a view of the pitch once the Steve Bull roof is down). Thats what makes it closer to 1500 overall difference.

W

wolvesultra

Apparently so, but I cannot see why Wolves would turn down the chance of the extra atmosphere and more revenue if there wasn't more to this than meets the eye.
As I said before, from what I've been told the Safety Certificate needed to be in place at the start of the season. A complete mystery to me, but I'm no expert in unraveling the mad and crazy world of this Health and Safety nonsense.

We've done all we can in offering help to get the seats available, but unless there is a late rethink, sadly it ain't happening.
Sorry Punpking but their explanation to you doesn't add up to me. Aren't such certificates issued by the local council? Why would the local council work to the football season as a timetable?

Me thinks someone at the clubs telling porkies. Might be one for the fans parliament to get a definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom