Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Time for Chelsea tickets?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Can't see this happening, as I understand it (only from here) they don't have a safety certificate and I can't see that being sorted in a week
You would think Wolves would sort out a safety certificate, and have the stand ready to go for big games like this.

The seats would need a clean, think it was Pumpking who said under the covers, the seats are not the cleanest.

Although in fairness to the club, Molineux has rarely been near sold out since the Carlisle game in League One.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't see this happening, as I understand it (only from here) they don't have a safety certificate and I can't see that being sorted in a week
Agree - I reckon the fact this will sell out so quickly will have surprised Wolves. I too can't see them turning this around in time. I'm sure it's technically possible but it would probably be a massive effort for a small return ie 16 -20 grand.

B

Big George

We got over 30000 in League 1 didn't we? Don't think temp stand was open? I think it'll come down to the segregation they'll put in place

W

WasStefan

You would think Wolves would sort out a safety certificate, and have the stand ready to go for big games like this.

The seats would need a clean, think it was Pumpking who said under the covers, the seats are not the cleanest.

Although in fairness to the club, Molineux has rarely been near sold out since the Carlisle game in League One.
Jet wash would soon sort that out

W

wolvesultra

Yes, that's a fair point. We only have a week now though unless they have already started looking into it?

You'd like to think they would have foreseen the possibility of needing it and put started the ball rolling but who knows.

W

WasStefan

Agree - I reckon the fact this will sell out so quickly will have surprised Wolves. I too can't see them turning this around in time. I'm sure it's technically possible but it would probably be a massive effort for a small return ie 16 -20 grand.
Even if it raises 5k it would be worth every penny?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might as well knock it down if that's the case. If they can't use it for this they never will.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
We got over 30000 in League 1 didn't we? Don't think temp stand was open? I think it'll come down to the segregation they'll put in place

30,110 v Rotherham but the extra segregation in the NB will take us below 30k I assume?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Might as well knock it down if that's the case. If they can't use it for this they never will.

I don't see that, not really sure what 'knocking down' would mean anyway - easier to just leave it. When we are back in the Prem or if we knock down the Steve Bull we will need it open, this is a one off game.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Just checked......215 left according to website

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely temp stand will be opened if at all possible.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Anybody know the last game we totally sold out?

stevev53

Reaction score
Got two tickets online at 1045 no problem only in a queue for 20mins !!

W

Wolfgang Wolf

just been on the site,only odd single seats left on steve bull and north bank, got mine.
didnt check the billy wright

W

wolvesultra

Potentially could take us to 31,500 capacity? minus the wider seggregation in NB quad if any? new all seater record @ Mol?

I'm not so sure on this wider segregation if anything to give Chelsea 4600 the must of reduced the segregation in their ends (back of Steve bull n by the divide in Quadrant) but I've not seen anything about it being moved into Wolves space (ie not heard of Steve Bull upper row A or Northbank by the divide season ticket holders not being able to buy their normal seats)

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not so sure on this wider segregation if anything to give Chelsea 4600 the must of reduced the segregation in their ends (back of Steve bull n by the divide in Quadrant) but I've not seen anything about it being moved into Wolves space (ie not heard of Steve Bull upper row A or Northbank by the divide season ticket holders not being able to buy their normal seats)
Didn't someone on here say that any extra segregation counts towards the allocation? i.e. 4600 seats but not 4600 supporters

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess we don't know the additional cost and effort of doing this though. Irrespective of profit it would be a great statement of intent and feel good if we could get this open and completely full..

R

reanswolf

Rotherham had about 300 unsold . I reckon this should hit 30000. Just.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rotherham had about 300 unsold . I reckon this should hit 30000. Just.
If I remember rightly there was a concerted effort to hit 30k which wolves claimed they could only do by lots of work moving seats, selling restricted views, moving corporates etc.. wonder if they will follow same template ?

W

WasStefan

Wonder how many we might have sold if Molineux held 36000?
If the south bank were a single tier similar size to NB they would have sold easily 3,000 more tickets (not sure in the actual attendance capacity difference between the two stands)

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

My volunteer lot are on stand by to help do the cleaning if it's required.

No excuses, let's get it open and the ground full. Let's prove to Fosun that they've done the right thing by investing in us and that this giant they've bought is well and truly awakening.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly concerned. Bought tickets fine online this morning - buying history says gone through - but did 'print at home' and have not received PDF of tickets by email yet

Hoping it's just a delay in sending out emails

Anyone had similar issue?

Chwolf

Reaction score
Managed to get cover at work for the game today and got the last ticket in the south bank

Chwolf

Reaction score
Slightly concerned. Bought tickets fine online this morning - buying history says gone through - but did 'print at home' and have not received PDF of tickets by email yet

Mine came straight after ordering at the bottom of confirmation email

R

reanswolf

I have had to wait 24 hours in seasons past, so don't panic. If not received by tomorrow ring them and they will resend email.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Countdown from 8:45 put me into 360th placing and managed to get an extra ticket close to my STH seat in SL3 in no time, great online system.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My volunteer lot are on stand by to help do the cleaning if it's required.

No excuses, let's get it open and the ground full. Let's prove to Fosun that they've done the right thing by investing in us and that this giant they've bought is well and truly awakening.

Paul If it comes to fruition and you need more help.let me know.;)

Back
Top Bottom