Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Time for Chelsea tickets?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just for future reference I tried to log in at 8.50 and it said 'event hasn't started yet' (how big must we be that selling tickets is an event?!). At 9am it logged me in automatically at 80 in the queue. It took until about 9.10 before the option for Chelsea actually appeared after a lot of swearing and F5 though!

count yourself lucky. i logged in before 8, waited and then at 9am was told i was 2000+ in the queue. still waiting

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As of now, tickets left.......

Family Enclosure - 293
BW Upper - 1052
SBank - 217 (mainly singles)
NB - 204
SB Upper - 1315

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bro has just surprised me with tickets! 3 of us in South Bank (old man included) absolutely delighted! - can't wait.
Rare visit to a home match so should be great day.

Good luck to those trying

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
count yourself lucky. i logged in before 8, waited and then at 9am was told i was 2000+ in the queue. still waiting

Bloody hell I was lucky then. I wonder how it picks the order to put people on the queue? Hope you got in OK, couldn't believe how many ST obviously hadn't been taken.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell I was lucky then. I wonder how it picks the order to put people on the queue? Hope you got in OK, couldn't believe how many ST obviously hadn't been taken.

it says clearly that it's random until 9am so luck of the draw. at certain point got to accept that

can't help thinking they could have used this to increase attendance at Wigan game - ie buy a Wigan ticket and get priority booking for Chelsea

but nothing's perfect

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
it says clearly that it's random until 9am so luck of the draw. at certain point got to accept that

can't help thinking they could have used this to increase attendance at Wigan game - ie buy a Wigan ticket and get priority booking for Chelsea

but nothing's perfect

Ok cheers missed that

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
513 in queue - getting worried - Want to take my daughter for her 5thish match

D

Deleted member TW5162

I was in the online queue from 8am (well had the page open) at 9am was randomly assigned poition 817. Finished at about 9.40 brought 4 tickets Billy Quiet upper had to wait till today as family coming with me and wanted to sit together.

This will sell out today.

D

Deleted member 4456

Are the Steve Bull wings on sale or are they keeping those back?

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to go on the ticket site to do an update on the Newcastle sales and it said I was 4479 in the queue and wouldn't get on for an hour ! so no update then !

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got on the site, they've opened up J1/J10. Looking forward to seeing a full Molineux in full swing.
Got me and my daughter a ticket in the Steve Bull upper, she insisted on front row so we had the last two seats in J2 - At least now I may have someone to sit next too :)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got me and my daughter a ticket in the Steve Bull upper, she insisted on front row so we had the last two seats in J2 - At least now I may have someone to sit next too :)

Does she insist on the front row so she can give the away fans some abuse?

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to go on the ticket site to do an update on the Newcastle sales and it said I was 4479 in the queue and wouldn't get on for an hour ! so no update then !
Hi mate, I love your update so here goes: South Bank 1, North Bank 149, Steve Bull 1487 (Not including J1&J10) Billy Family 253, Billy Upper 1456,

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does she insist on the front row so she can give the away fans some abuse?
I will be honest, I have shown her the video of the Wealdstone raider so now she walks around saying "You want some..........I'll give you some" :) :)

W

WasStefan

5k sold this AM already, these will be gone by 11.30

How many went on sale do we know?

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5k sold this AM already, these will be gone by 11.30

How many went on sale do we know?

I'm sure the website said the remaining 7,000 go on sale this morning.

edit

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 15h15 hours ago
1f3ab.png
Update on Chelsea game with approximately 7,000 tickets left to go on general sale tomorrow -

Tom

Reaction score
Wonder if they'll dust down the Graham Hughes? I know there's safety certificate issues, but I'm sure they could do it if they really wanted to. Even if it's a phaff and makes a loss I think it would still be worth it to get as many in the ground as possible.

W

WasStefan

Wonder if they'll dust down the Graham Hughes? I know there's safety certificate issues, but I'm sure they could do it if they really wanted to. Even if it's a phaff and makes a loss I think it would still be worth it to get as many in the ground as possible.
Agree

D

Deleted member 4099

5000 gone

Attachments

• IMG_1327.PNG
    IMG_1327.PNG
    299.4 KB · Views: 13

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hurry up children:
South Bank 15 left
North Bank 32 left
Bully 221 left
Billy 82 left
Fam 11 left
Total 361left j1 and j10 sold ! it looks like a sell-out by lunchtime !

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jesus!! That's staggering. I know Chelsea are top of the pile but they still arent't the biggest draw in terms of glamour in many eyes, it's on TV and its in the unfortunately devalued FA cup. Amazing response by Wolves fans starved of any sort of success..

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Where there is a will, there is a way..

Hope Wolves have time to open it up, and charge no more than twenty.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Where there is a will, there is a way..

Hope Wolves have time to open it up, and charge no more than twenty.

Can't see this happening, as I understand it (only from here) they don't have a safety certificate and I can't see that being sorted in a week

W

wolvesultra

Can't see this happening, as I understand it (only from here) they don't have a safety certificate and I can't see that being sorted in a week
Small clubs who get bug teams in the cup inc replays manage it for temp stands etc

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Will we get over 30,000 for this game?

Taking into account perhaps a larger strip of segregation on the North Bank.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are there any other quadrants that can be opened up? Would be wonderful to see Molineux packed to the brim if at all possible. Fill it up Wolves!

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Small clubs who get bug teams in the cup inc replays manage it for temp stands etc

Yes, that's a fair point. We only have a week now though unless they have already started looking into it?

Back
Top Bottom