Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Greek media reported that Volos owner Achilleas Beos, who has a controversial past, is believed to be behind the decision. He was convicted of attempting to bribe a referee while facing a number of other criminal charges, including running a criminal organisation, sexual violence and money laundering.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is difficult to know for sure without detailed knowledge of the player's contract but at face value this is not an acceptable measure and could easily result in legal action.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are the press saying that Chelsea are telling other clubs, who they have influence over, not to sell players to us? Surely this is anti competitive behavior and interfering in the business of a rival?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are the press saying that Chelsea are telling other clubs, who they have influence over, not to sell players to us? Surely this is anti competitive behavior and interfering in the business of a rival?
Not so sure there is any straightforward legal, or even administrative, redress though, even if there was any actual proof, which is equally unlikely. It would probably be too expensive, time consuming and risky to pursue.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not so sure there is any straightforward legal, or even administrative, redress though, even if there was any actual proof, which is equally unlikely. It would probably be too expensive, time consuming and risky to pursue.
I'm sure if they'd effectively blocked a transfer to City, United, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool there would be uproar!

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure if they'd effectively blocked a transfer to City, United, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool there would be uproar!
Might be uproar, but still unlikely for much to actually happen. I'd guess if it was one of those clubs who had similar international "links" they either wouldn't have done it in the first place, or would agree a settlement to avoid retaliatory action. I doubt they will be worried that they could be excluded from signing Grasshoppers players in future.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Herr Flick sacked by Germany after being humbled at home 4-1 by Japan in a friendly. Apparently the first German national coach to ever be dismissed from the position, in close to 100 years. That's just mad.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really ****ing hate the international break.

This particular one annoys me every single season, it’s just so badly timed.

Actually outside of major tournaments, I have little interest.

Booooooooooo!

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
in case it’s of any interest to anyone, the athletic is currently doing a sale of 12 months for £12

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
I really ****ing hate the international break.

This particular one annoys me every single season, it’s just so badly timed.

Actually outside of major tournaments, I have little interest.

Booooooooooo!
I agree but in this case it's probably well timed for us with all our changes just before the season.

Reactions: Ned

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed that the ex Albion midfielder Ian Hamilton passed away last week, just 55. Not 100% sure but think has been ill for a while.

As much as I despise that club, in a weird way the 90s banter/rivalry when they had the likes of Taylor, Hunt, Donovan etc too, I still look back on as being such a really exciting time to be a Wolves fan. All the money and expectations. Granted, we invariably found a way to fail, but the latter part of that decade in particular was probably the last time football as most of us remember it actually existed. RIP, that’s no age either tbf.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random piece of useless info I just stumbled across… on this day in 1986, Albion lost 4-3 at home to Ipswich, in front of just 9k, in what was then the second division. They were winning 3-1, and their second and third goals were scored by none other than Stephen George Bull.

The same day, we drew away at Crewe, in the fourth division. Steve Stoutt scored for us, crowd was just over 2.5k. Interestingly, or perhaps only to geeks like me, Crewe’s goal was none other than David Platt.

Big few years were ahead for both men!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The football mafia has certainly come out to defend Harry Maguire. Okay, he could be a good player in the right team but has Ten Hag dropped him because fans and pundits have been critical? I don't think so. It's because he's not good enough for Manchester United and as a result, England fans don't think he should play for England if he isn't playing at club level.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fun little video on Footballers and their boots but it's more interesting for 3 tidbits about Adama / Moutinho and Neves that I'd never heard before.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there is a non-league thread on here but couldn’t find it so posted here.

Went to Rushall Olympic v Scarborough yesterday. Saw 6 goals :eek:, Rushall winning 4-2. Plenty of other chances too.
Obvious difference in class and athleticism to Premier League and more direct but enjoyable none the less. Virtually no histrionics or time wasting from either side, although the ref managed to find 6 added minutes first half and 7 in the second :tearsofjoy:.

And no VAR!!! :D

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who was the last Wolves manager this universally derided, mocked and despised (not to mention this early?) Saunders? Are we really in the Premier League with a Saunders mk2?!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do any mixers know how you can view the breakdown of your awarded points, please ?
I can see my current total, but not those individually awarded per game.

I know you could do it with the old system, but not sure if that option has been made available within Ticket master.

Flying Fish

Reaction score
I've got a membership number but that only lets me buy 1 ticket, I need two for me and my mate to go to the villa game. Anyone got any advice?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Do any mixers know how you can view the breakdown of your awarded points, please ?
I can see my current total, but not those individually awarded per game.

I know you could do it with the old system, but not sure if that option has been made available within Ticket master.
I'll have a go, no promises it'll make sense!

Get yourself logged in with the black version of the icon

IMG_20230927_190333.jpg
Then click the person to get this and select view account menu down the bottom
IMG_20230927_190428.jpg
Then manage your account
IMG_20230927_190458.jpg

Then from account history you can select points. But currently they haven't added points from this season. You can check through purchases.

Hope (but doubt) that's some sort of help
IMG_20230927_190626.jpg

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 37555
View attachment 37556
Then manage your account
View attachment 37557

Then from account history you can select points. But currently they haven't added points from this season. You can check through purchases.

View attachment 37558
Cheers pal, thank you for responding.
I'll give it a shot later and see how it goes.

mac tíre

Reaction score
If we had a one armed player that played with a long sleeved shirt - if the ball hits the sleeve (the one without the arm in) is it still handball?
Because it's Wolves, if he had no arms (even if the ball deflected off his foot to said no arms), it would be hand ball.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Citeh out of the League Cup, they'll be trying extra hard to beat Wolves at the weekend in case they end the season without a trophy. Just our luck, eh! ;)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 37555
View attachment 37556
Then manage your account
View attachment 37557

View attachment 37558
That worked a treat. Once again, thank you for your help, you're a star !!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we will hear the first ‘Fosun out’ chants against City?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
My sister has a big birthday coming up & I emailed fan services to see if they could send me letter/birthday wish etc which they did, when I was 60 I had 2 from club 1 signed by Nuno 1 by Conor, guess who has signed my sisters ?? Yep GON , Not much of a pressie:)
I doubt if they were able to get nuno or coady to sign it tbh

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Soccer Saturday has been going downhill for a while, but this season they seem to have hit new lows. I put in for a few minutes on Saturday and they were talking about which actor would play Clinton Morrison in a movie about his life. After trying to sell them on Morgan Freeman, yes octogenarian Freeman, Morrison settled on Chris Tucker. Then he asked Kris Boyd who would play him and I gave up and turned it off.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My sister has a big birthday coming up & I emailed fan services to see if they could send me letter/birthday wish etc which they did, when I was 60 I had 2 from club 1 signed by Nuno 1 by Conor, guess who has signed my sisters ?? Yep GON , Not much of a pressie:)
Good to know that they still do things like that. Small to them but immense to the recipient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom