Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed since GON's arrival is a sea change in Ait-Nouri's body language

He always looked like he'd rather be anywhere else and assumed that was just his personality but now he celebrates goals like a crazed Coady-esque lunatic

He's the biggest indicator to me that GON is a good man manager

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed since GON's arrival is a sea change in Ait-Nouri's body language

He always looked like he'd rather be anywhere else and assumed that was just his personality but now he celebrates goals like a crazed Coady-esque lunatic

You should watch his winner at Everton last season then

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rans very happy hes been given the main man role again and its working, he also more settled

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be good to see four or five teams challenging for the title with a few games to go. A few have made impressive starts but for how long will they match Man City? Liverpool and Arsenal out of the others are the most likely.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be good to see four or five teams challenging for the title with a few games to go. A few have made impressive starts but for how long will they match Man City? Liverpool and Arsenal out of the others are the most likely.

Agreed. Though Tottenham have made a great start, as the season progresses and injuries and suspensions increase, then I expect the usual suspects to be contesting the title race.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Agreed. Though Tottenham have made a great start, as the season progresses and injuries and suspensions increase, then I expect the usual suspects to be contesting the title race.
Agreed I expect them to drop off as the season progresses they haven’t the strength in depth that others have

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do players now wave their arms trying to get the crowd to be more vocal. It is something I have only noticed in the last year and it baffles me. Fans like those at Newcastle are very vocal, but surely it is up to the players to get the fans energised.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So can someone clear it up? Is Tonali banned from ALL football for 10 months or just the Italian team? I.e. can he play on Saturday?

floydstreet

Reaction score
We should have an energy gain vs Newcastle

Murphy Isak and tonali out
Others played yesterday

But they are on great form, ofc use the dark arts, wait for opposition to commit and then counter. Fascinating to see our game plan

Do we go at them and win via energy and work rate
Or sit back and make them attack a little

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All football just like Ivan Toney. The Italian FA have banned him and our FA will implement.
There is seemingly one difference, in that he can train at the club throughout, or that was at least the initial position. But yes, banned for all games, not just UEFA.
Toney couldn’t even be at the training facility for the first few months of ban.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is seemingly one difference, in that he can train at the club throughout, or that was at least the initial position. But yes, banned for all games, not just UEFA.
Toney couldn’t even be at the training facility for the first few months of ban.
BBC saying Tonali may be available against Wolves as the details of the ban haven't yet been communicated to Newcastle?

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My current moan, especially after Saturday...

'The spoils are shared at (wherever)'

Last time I checked we don't get 1.5 points for a draw.

It's a long, long time since it was 2 points for a win.

Doing my head in now.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Garth Crooks' (never has the term "stealing" a living been more apt), has Ederson in his team of the week. He made one save against Yernited while his City side were so dominant having 61% of the play, 21 shots with 10 on target and 12 corners. they spent longer in Man U's penalty area than the groundsman and somehow the genius, Crooks puts their goalie in his team.
Ederson could have played the match with pipe and slippers!

Last edited:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheff Weds chairman asking fans to fork out £2 million (yip. 2 milllion) to pay a HMRC bill.
He is reported to have said - if they are the true owners then it’s time for them to help out.

Back
Top Bottom