Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was a term first used by Jeff Shi. Does anyone else remember that or have I dreamt it?
Yes you have dreamt it. The last time anyone tried to pinpoint when Jeff was supposed to have said this, it was apparently in a video, that he hadn't seen, but lots of people had told him about. The term was actually used in the media when talking about the Superleague breakaway attempt. It was then adopted by some Wolves supporters to characterise what they believed Shi was saying, about them, in a pre-season video. It then became accepted wisdom that he had actually said it.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes you have dreamt it. The last time anyone tried to pinpoint when Jeff was supposed to have said this, it was apparently in a video, that he hadn't seen, but lots of people had told him about. The term was actually used in the media when talking about the Superleague breakaway attempt. It was then adopted by some Wolves supporters to characterise what they believed Shi was saying, about them, in a pre-season video. It then became accepted wisdom that he had actually said it.
Fair enough. Thanks for the correction .:)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
First time posting in this thread I think...

Did anyone else think the pitch at Everton was really dry, with the ball going across the surface much slower than normal?

No excuse for our terrible performance, but think it impacted our passing and dribbling in the first half. Again, not an excuse as we need to be much better, but just an observation. The ball definitely moves quicker at Molineux (much to Brighton's delight!)
They put loads of water on it pre-match, maybe Dyche has told them to let the grass grow?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Hmmmm...I wonder if there is anything in the rules of the game about the length and type of grass used.
Well who knew... (probably lots of people)

K.20. The height of the pitch grass shall not exceed 30mm and the entire playing surface
must be cut to the same height. The grass shall be cut so as to display straight,
parallel lines across the entire width of the pitch, perpendicular to the touchlines. No
other form of pitch presentation (such as circular or diagonal patterns) is permitted.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southgate named his England squad. Henderson, Maguire and Kalvin Phillips in. What an absolute farce. Henderson plays in a pub league and Maguire & Phillips haven't kicked a ball in anger in months. What message does this send out to young English defenders and midfielders? Want to play for your country kid? forget it until Maguire, Henderson & Phillips retire.

It's not even as if he's picking players out of form. He's picking players who are not match fit and with no form whatsoever.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rowzed

Reaction score

This might be too depressing for some but it's an interesting watch none the less.
A charming interview

both look happy and both deserve that after all they’ve given to Wolves
It was time for both, and it is necessary to ‘feel important’ as Raul said. JL didn’t want him and there’s no joy in staying at a club where the coach lets you play a few minutes here and there And criticises you publically.
I hope they both do well, as is the case for almost all those who leave us. They’ve earned the right.

Adama, a great announcement for him, the baby oil shot, very few dislocations since he started using it

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
A charming interview

both look happy and both deserve that after all they’ve given to Wolves
It was time for both, and it is necessary to ‘feel important’ as Raul said. JL didn’t want him and there’s no joy in staying at a club where the coach lets you play a few minutes here and there And criticises you publically.
I hope they both do well, as is the case for almost all those who leave us. They’ve earned the right.

Adama, a great announcement for him, the baby oil shot, very few dislocations since he started using it
What a **** Lopetegui was to Raul,

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score

This might be too depressing for some but it's an interesting watch none the less.
I didn't enjoy that. Just makes me sad. Please let us have some of the joy they brought us again. Good luck to them both (usual caveats).

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just when I thought Liam Keen couldn't annoy me any more, he's joined the band of useless reporters/broadcasters to unnecessarily use the phrase 'is there a world in which...'

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Catching up on the behind-the-scenes videos of our new arrivals, and I don't think it can be understated how important Lisa Hollis is to ensuring that new arrivals settle in as quickly as possible. She has an instant rapport with Bueno and his missus. A little awkward with young Gonzalez as he speaks very little English, but she tries her best, he looks completely overwhelmed by the big move. Great with young Doyle too.

Great to see the club has a proper process for adapting these players to a totally new environment.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Catching up on the behind-the-scenes videos of our new arrivals, and I don't think it can be understated how important Lisa Hollis is to ensuring that new arrivals settle in as quickly as possible. She has an instant rapport with Bueno and his missus. A little awkward with young Gonzalez as he speaks very little English, but she tries her best, he looks completely overwhelmed by the big move. Great with young Doyle too.

Great to see the club has a proper process for adapting these players to a totally new environment.
Agree but trying telling @northnorfolkwolf

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

She and those working with her are key in assisting foreign players to settle in. As you say good to see.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I thought he looked overwhelmed too…….I was thinking, as good as Lisa is, he needed a translator by his side.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What on earth are they feeding Jude Bellingham, 5 goals and 1 assist in 4 games so far this season. The kid is incredible.
I am not sure, but I hope they keep feeding him.. hopeful for England if we have key players like Jude and Kane learning how to win trophies

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever thought Manchester United’s away kit was a good idea, had obviously had a bad day. It is possibly the worst I have seen since Coventry City wore the all brown away kit.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Forest fans are going to have to be pretty inventive singing about their new players..

Andrew Omobamidele,
Divock Origi,
Ibrahim Sangare,
Odysseas Vlachodimos,
Callum Hudson-Odoi,
Nicolas Dominguez,
Nuno Tavares...

Back
Top Bottom