Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

A new show called 'SCENES' in the first ep where a youtuber from London called 'Specs Gonzalez' who is an arsenal fan wearing a burnley shirt racing carragher across Turf Moor. Yep.
110% BANTER and OTT laughs from neville and carragher as their voices get higher and higher as it goes on. has to be seen to be believed.
I won't believe it!

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks to those who responded to my query about managing tickets for the whole family.

Simple solution appears to be phone fan services, not a huge wait to be answered, and let them sort it which takes a couple of additional minutes.

Last edited:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks to those who responded to my query about managing tickets for the whole family.

Simple solution appears to be phone fan services, not a huge wait to be answered, and let then sort it which takes a couple of additional minutes.
But is that required each and every time or just for initial set up?

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Initial set up. They will set up your group then you carry out any transactions or ticket management yourself.

Apparently this is due to Ticketmaster taking over and GDPR. I'm not sure GDPR is an issue but it's not worth the debate.

I found that adding family members to the Supporters Hub didn't work. Fan Services fixed it and then I was able to buy Blackpool tickets and put my Brighton tickets up for resale. Have to logout then log back in after Fan Services have done their bit to be able to carry out any transactions.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Anyone who watches league of their own needs to give their head a wobble
Man Utd fans obviously even less impressed than I was. Mind you the state of 'journalism' in the Mirror - apparently they failed because they didn't glue themselves to the crowd...

But the pairing didn't exactly adhere themselves to the home fans. Redknapp, who used to captain United's arch-rivals Liverpool, ran out in the full kit of the Reds.

rubyloo

Reaction score
They’re obviously struggling with the half time astropay competition as nobody ever wins it so prize money currently up to about 4 million pounds. crazy idea, maybe don’t have the kicking spot so far away. Most people haven’t got the power to get anywhere near (ok I know they were close on Saturday but that was the first time)

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An ESPN YouTube video with the title -

"Should Arsenal be pleased to beat Crystal Palace 1-0?"

Erm, yeah. I think the answer is yes, they should be pleased. I've not watched the video yet so I hope I'm correct.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods please delete if it’s not something you want to have but I thought it might be a decent idea to have a thread where we can post random comments or thoughts that aren’t worth a thread or don’t really fit in with any other threads.

It might be handy as I know I’ve had a few questions to ask/points to make but with the news section log jamming the search function I gave up trying to find somewhere suitable to post them.

Anyway, if there’s any appetite for it, here it is.
Was only thinking this the other day. Get rid of the news articles from the searches.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was only thinking this the other day. Get rid of the news articles from the searches.
Get rid of the news article full stop. Anything of note gets its own thread anyway.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal are boring, a good team, but I don’t enjoy watching their theatrics.
Same here. They have become the worst at it in the league. Its strange, that they have so much talent, yet their attitude is more cynical than Stoke under Pulis! Add in that gross sense of entitlement that Arsenal can't hide. I probably would rathe man city win 5 titles than arsenal win one

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having watched Maddison for Spurs v United. I'm thinking Cunha is our Maddison.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Watched that earlier too. Was interesting that Foster admitted when we beat Watford 4-0 at Molineux that the chanting and abuse got to him and affected his game. They also talk about the Wembley semi final. Coady said it was his worst day in football and he's never watched it back, and also the Raul injury and how much losing him impacted on the club going forward.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great insight into the way Postecoglou plays. What I'd give for someone with that mindset at Wolves. The crowd would love it.
Ah.. that’s nice to read. Football is the cornerstone of my relationship with my Father also.. and reading this gives me a real insight into who Ange is.

I can’t remember who it was, but someone was really keen for us to appoint him last year? I didn’t know much about him.. but he is definitely someone I could get behind (although very unlikely now unless he fails at Spurs)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be nice to wake up to some good news from Wolves for a change.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
It would be nice to wake up to some good news from Wolves for a change.
Tomorrow's your day.

I'm basing this not on my immense network of inside knowledge of the club, but the fact that we're playing Blackpool and we can't put out much of a weakened team since we only have about 18 potential starters outside the 21s.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just want to say how much I ****ing hate the term 'Legacy Fan'

What the hell does it even mean? Aren't we all just Wolves fans? How does it even work?
  • I wasn't at Chorley - how many legacy points do I lose for that?
  • I was at a Freight Rover Trophy (Northern Section) qualifying match v Bournemouth when Molineux had it's lowest ever crowd - surely that must be mega legacy points
  • I'm too young to remember the Doog playing - *******s, there go some more points
  • I went 12 years without my season ticket because I was in the RAF and stationed too far away to go to any games - ****, what a glory hunter I am
Why the **** does there need to be any kind of hierarchy to supporting a football club. There was a bloke on the WM phone in who's been a supporter his entire life but was born and bred in Australia. Can't imagine he's been to many games but he was up at 4am to listen to the game. Why is he less important as a fan than someone who was born in Wolverhampton and can easily walk to the ground?

When does it start, how far back must you go? Are you a 'Legacy Fan' if you started going in the 90's when Sir Jack started pumping money into the club? Sorry pal, you might have been going for 35 years but you're less important than those of us who were there in the 3rd and 4th division in the 80's. Or is it that you must have been a supporter pre FOSUN? but why stop there? Why not make it pre Morgan or pre Sir Jack?

It's just a ridiculous term coined by some posters on here who want to try and make out they should get special treatment and their views are more valid and important than others

Last edited:

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah.. that’s nice to read. Football is the cornerstone of my relationship with my Father also.. and reading this gives me a real insight into who Ange is.

I can’t remember who it was, but someone was really keen for us to appoint him last year? I didn’t know much about him.. but he is definitely someone I could get behind (although very unlikely now unless he fails at Spurs)

I was one of a few that would have loved Ange here ( if the project was still on) but in hindsight if he'd come now when we are a shambles behind the scenes it would have ruined his reputation and given more ammunition to those ignorant enough to write him off before a ball was kicked.

Another question regarding tickets.....
If you are a member can you buy more than one ticket for a game? ... or do you have to wait for general sale and hope for the best if you want a ticket for a non member?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score

What the hell does it even mean? Aren't we all just Wolves fans? How does it even work?
  • I was at a Freight Rover Trophy (Northern Section) qualifying match v Bournemouth when Molineux had it's lowest ever crowd - surely that must be mega legacy points
  • I'm too young to remember the Doog playing - *******s, there go some more points
  • I went 12 years without my season ticket because I was in the RAF and stationed too far away to go to any games - ****, what a glory hunter I am
Why the **** does there need to be any kind of hierarchy to supporting a football club. There was a bloke on the WM phone in who's been a supporter his entire life but was born and bred in Australia. Can't imagine he's been to many games but he was up at 4am to listen to the game. Why is he less important as a fan than someone who was born in Wolverhampton and can easily walk to the ground?

When does it start, how far back must you go? Are you a 'Legacy Fan' if you started going in the 90's when Sir Jack started pumping money into the club? Sorry pal, you might have been going for 35 years but you're less important than those of us who were there in the 3rd and 4th division in the 80's. Or is it that you must have been a supporter pre FOSUN? but why stop there? Why not make it pre Morgan or pre Sir Jack?

It's just a ridiculous term coined by some posters on here who want to try and make out they should get special treatment and their views are more valid and important than others
I don't think I've ever used the term and I do think it's a bit silly, but I think you'd certainly qualify in the eyes of those that do. I don't think people use it to appear superior in a 'super fan' type way, just in a way that implies that in an attempt to recruit new fans, especially people far away who will probably never come to a game and switch clubs on a whim, they sometimes neglect the feelings of the people who actually fund the club by paying money through the turnstiles rather than buying a virtual skin on e-sports (did I sound like I knew what that meant?). There are of course lots of people who never attend matches for all sorts of reasons but are 'genuine' fans.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time posting in this thread I think...

Did anyone else think the pitch at Everton was really dry, with the ball going across the surface much slower than normal?

No excuse for our terrible performance, but think it impacted our passing and dribbling in the first half. Again, not an excuse as we need to be much better, but just an observation. The ball definitely moves quicker at Molineux (much to Brighton's delight!)

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lose a few points for not knowing that the lowest gate in the FRT was 1618 v. Torquay Jan 1986 lol
Actual lowest gate was 900 in 1891/1892

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I thought it was a term first used by Jeff Shi. Does anyone else remember that or have I dreamt it?

Back
Top Bottom