Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know semedo has been playing well lately but was that the first good cross he’s ever put in for us? Only for it to be ruled out!

Reactions: Ian

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just randomly as I've not seen it mentioned, pre-match unless it just passed me by, Whole Lotta Love into Kashmir (slightly less clunkily) into the horrendous PL Anthem - that was new wasn't it - any thoughts?

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
''Singing doo wah diddy
Diddy dum Diddy do
Scoring past the Albion,
Wolves number two,

He looks good
(He looks good)
He looks fine
(He looks fine)
Matheus Cunha's
On my mind,
And he's scoring
All the time

And it's a goal,
And he's scored,
And it's in,
And it's in
And he's a goal,
And hes scored x 6

I think just 6 times the last, in the same tone, with some drum and bass. As load and as harmonous as you can. Want to hear the whole of the south bank singing it. Every single person. Let's get this a tune.

Please note, this isn't my song, this is my remix on it.''

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was just going through our record since we got back up
This season we have the second most goals scored in that period and 3 games to go,and thats with no attackers for a third of the season
Third best points total again with 3 to go
At least 9 points and half a dozen goals incorrectly struck off by VAR
Yet still we have people moaning about the team ,the manager, the owners and the club in general smh

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
This season we have the second most goals scored in that period and 3 games to go,and thats with no attackers for a third of the season
Yet still we have people moaning about the team ,the manager, the owners and the club in general smh
Think that sums it up.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
''Singing doo wah diddy
Diddy dum Diddy do
Scoring past the Albion,
Wolves number two,

He looks good
(He looks good)
He looks fine
(He looks fine)
Matheus Cunha's
On my mind,
And he's scoring
All the time

And it's a goal,
And he's scored,
And it's in,
And it's in
And he's a goal,
And hes scored x 6

I think just 6 times the last, in the same tone, with some drum and bass. As load and as harmonous as you can. Want to hear the whole of the south bank singing it. Every single person. Let's get this a tune.

Please note, this isn't my song, this is my remix on it.''
Had a bit of an outing on the SB yesterday. :)

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
After seeing him in person and further realising how much he has improved our overall game, Bouba is becoming one of my favourite players very quickly. Didn't realise how young he was TBH. If I was a few years younger I'd get his name on next season's top.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Had a bit of an outing on the SB yesterday. :)
Is this an actual original for Wolves? So often I think we've got a song of our own and some misery on here tells me a different version is being sung everywhere. Hadn't heard it until Forest on the concourses, which seem to be the rehearsal room of choice these days!

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Is this an actual original for Wolves? So often I think we've got a song of our own and some misery on here tells me a different version is being sung everywhere. Hadn't heard it until Forest on the concourses, which seem to be the rehearsal room of choice these days!
Just for context, there isn't a different version, I just said if they wanted to add an extra chorus that I had written, they could, hope no offence was caused.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To answer your question, I don't know tbh.
It would be quite unique if it was as I can't think a Manfred Mann's song of the 60's would suddenly capture the imagination of terrace dwellers some 60 years on.
It's interesting that these songs seem to come from nowhere. Not long ago, we were trying to get something going for Gomes but that fell by the wayside. The Cunha one as you say first appeared to rock up at Forest.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Just for context, there isn't a different version, I just said if they wanted to add an extra chorus that I had written, they could, hope no offence was caused.
Sorry, I didn't mean your addition, just the whole song, is anyone else using the tune? We usually have the song police on here moaning that we've just ripped off Liverpool or whoever, but I haven't heard it on TV so maybe this is all ours?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Afraid not. Used for Harry Kane by England fans...

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hear hear……..especially the last sentence.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The moaning is not really about the manager or the team . Just the transfer window and a run of one win in seven games . Fans see what could have been, a Wembley visit and a European spot if we had strengthened the attack in January. An attack that has lacked basic cover and balance for four years. Even yesterday GON pointed that fact out . So we could add him to the list of moaners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom