Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
f.txt.js files have just started downloading when I access MM.

I assume it's javascript but to what purpose

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
f.txt.js files have just started downloading when I access MM.

I assume it's javascript but to what purpose
how did it manifest itself as an actual proper download or did you look in the developers console to find it?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
how did it manifest itself as an actual proper download or did you look in the developers console to find it?

I have a Mac and it comes in as a download, I look in text edit and it's all code.

Unable to attach file.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have any other web pages open?

Also could you possibly screen grab (making sure the ads are in shot) when this next happens please?

I haven't changed anything but is has stopped happening.

If it starts again I'll do what you ask.

Thanks Bod

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just upgraded to iOS 14, and now the forum doesn’t work via the new Safari. Obviously must be related to the new browser, but don’t know if you need to update any settings or something.

You can read the forum but you cannot post or reply to anything. And when you click Like on any post, it switches to a full page Confirmation of the like, then takes you to the top of the page regardless of which post you liked.

(Posting this on Google Chrome)

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just upgraded to iOS 14, and now the forum doesn’t work via the new Safari. Obviously must be related to the new browser, but don’t know if you need to update any settings or something.

You can read the forum but you cannot post or reply to anything. And when you click Like on any post, it switches to a full page Confirmation of the like, then takes you to the top of the page regardless of which post you liked.

(Posting this on Google Chrome)
Safari decided to update itself on my laptop a few days ago and I’ve been having problems loading MM since, doesn’t seem to have effected any other sites, just this one. Chrome it is then I guess.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Wasnt aware of the safari issue will have to have a look into it

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wasnt aware of the safari issue will have to have a look into it
I'm not sure it's Safari now as I'm having problems on Chrome too it turns out, I have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of problems with the site loading/timing out while it waits and so on. I thought it might be my wifi but it's on 4G on my phone as well. Weird. I got on just now to type this so hopefully it will pass.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's Safari now as I'm having problems on Chrome too it turns out, I have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of problems with the site loading/timing out while it waits and so on. I thought it might be my wifi but it's on 4G on my phone as well. Weird. I got on just now to type this so hopefully it will pass.
I'm having mac issues too

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I seem to have a variation on the theme. On my MacBook it is barely accessible. Tried on the iPhone terrible on WiFi but no problem on 4G. Tried on both Safari & Chrome. Tethered my MacBook to my iPhone and quick as lightening.

My ISP is Virginmedia. All other sites are fine. I know ISP's have been trying to disrupt IPTV providers do you think Virgin Media might have Molineux Mix down as an IPTV site by mistake?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm virginmedia as well but my problem has been cured, don't know how though..

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I seem to have a variation on the theme. On my MacBook it is barely accessible. Tried on the iPhone terrible on WiFi but no problem on 4G. Tried on both Safari & Chrome. Tethered my MacBook to my iPhone and quick as lightening.

My ISP is Virginmedia. All other sites are fine. I know ISP's have been trying to disrupt IPTV providers do you think Virgin Media might have Molineux Mix down as an IPTV site by mistake?
On your mac have you been getting "400" errors?

Reaction score
On your mac have you been getting "400" errors?
No didn't get any of them it just hangs trying to find the page - I did get an error message last week can't remember what it was, something to do with downloads, but that disappeared after a restart. Have tried this morning and is working now, but not sure for how long. Will make sure I try again when there's a Premier League game on.

Edit: spoke too soon. Has stopped again.

Last edited:

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whether it is connected to this problem but when logging in and I look at a thread then go back to the main menu I am not logged in..do a refresh and I'm logged in.

This is still happening, maybe it's a clue. I don't think it's one of my settings as it doesn't happen on other sites.

Reaction score
I've searched virgin media and they say that my IP address might be blocked by the web site. Is there any way of finding out

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've not been able to access the website for the last 24 hours when connected to Virgin Media until now. It's been fine when visiting via 4G.

Reaction score
Just to say that, fingers crossed, has been working fine for the last couple of day, though was tethered to a phone for most of yesterday. Whatever you did seemed to work, thanks

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
forum running very slowly pages taking 20-30 seconds or more to load (all other sites and internet all fine) from my PC on chrome browser

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
forum running very slowly pages taking 20-30 seconds or more to load (all other sites and internet all fine) from my PC on chrome browser
Is it still like it now?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem of having to refresh after login has now stopped and is working perfectly.

I have done nothing to cure it but I notice some header adverts are no longer present, whether they caused the problem who knows ?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The problem of having to refresh after login has now stopped and is working perfectly.

I have done nothing to cure it but I notice some header adverts are no longer present, whether they caused the problem who knows ?
There has been a couple of updates recently so perhaps one of those has sorted the issue. Good to know it's working again for you now :)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bod All of the functionality in response boxes seems to either be greyed out or disappeared for me. E.g. text features greyed out, emojis and the cog gone...

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Bod All of the functionality in response boxes seems to either be greyed out or disappeared for me. E.g. text features greyed out, emojis and the cog gone...
Oh yes, so it has! :)

That's not right, will have to look into that

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
It seems the alerts icon seems to be disappearing too. Anyone else having this one?

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score

Just read this. I wonder if virgin are blocking us

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Molineux mix now doesn’t work for me when I’m at home, either on my MacBook Air or my phone but it works fine when I’m away from home which is totally weird. I have plusnet WiFi and virgin mobile.

there are no issues with any other websites just the Mix!

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just read this. I wonder if virgin are blocking us
My occasional issues accessing the site aren't when I'm using a VPN.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm on virgin and no problems at the moment.

The login page has changed though ?

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bit clunky over here since the update. Notifications appearing (that have already been read) then almost immediately disappearing.

Greyed out icons as mentioned.

Nothing major though and no connection issues. Although it has frozen on me a few times which is unusual, but that could be my internet.

Back
Top Bottom