Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Keep getting diverted to different webpages while using Molineuxmix via pc, ok through my phone.

Happened last night and this morning.

One website is 'webuyoffers.com'
One website is to update flash settings!!
ok cheers, will contact the ad people.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Several times over the last few days have not been able to get on. 'Web site cannot be found' page. No other issues with other sites. Also keeps loading even when I am on the page without issues.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Several times over the last few days have not been able to get on. 'Web site cannot be found' page. No other issues with other sites. Also keeps loading even when I am on the page without issues.
The keeping loading will probably be an advert. As for the site not found I'm not sure what that is, I assume it reloads straight away afterwards?

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The keeping loading will probably be an advert. As for the site not found I'm not sure what that is, I assume it reloads straight away afterwards?

The keep loading doesn't affect anything but the site not found, once it starts, usually happens multiple times. I usually just leave it alone, stop trying and then come back later when it's OK.

Did it this morning after I posted so haven't bothered all day until now and is working fine again.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The keep loading doesn't affect anything but the site not found, once it starts, usually happens multiple times. I usually just leave it alone, stop trying and then come back later when it's OK.

Did it this morning after I posted so haven't bothered all day until now and is working fine again.
ok thanks will have to look into that

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i haven't been able to replicate it on my mac so far, will keep trying though.

It's very sporadic and yesterday didn't happen till late evening on the political forum and went back to before I had made two posts and read others posts.

I'll have to make a note of the posts it goes back to.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still getting "Update Flash settings"
I've had this, this afternoon. I opened about four or five threads as tabs at lunch. I've just come back to them and two are asking me to update Flash.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I've had this, this afternoon. I opened about four or five threads as tabs at lunch. I've just come back to them and two are asking me to update Flash.
Ok have reported them again. Cheers :)

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
if anyone else experience any pop over ads, if you are to screengrab them it can help us track down and remove them.
cheers. :)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
o_O Received a notification saying Derbyrameater had replied to my post, check it out in Black Lives matter thread, and he's replied to luckyjim

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
o_O Received a notification saying Derbyrameater had replied to my post, check it out in Black Lives matter thread, and he's replied to luckyjim
Sock puppet lol. Seriously that seems to be a recurring issue

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still getting the intermittent going back before the last post read.

Just now went on the Trump thread it went back to Wednesday and I have looked at that thread everyday since Wednesday

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t stop the emails. I don’t want them, I don’t want any. I’ve unchecked everything and they won’t stop. Please help.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever since the change over my auto correct at times is acting up, in several different ways. It’s annoying when it happens. Anyone else?

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. Alerts. I went into preferences and opted out of all emails but I’m still getting them. Turned off auto thread watching and most seem to be for that.
sorry are you still getting them after turning off auto thread watching off?

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sorry are you still getting them after turning off auto thread watching off?
I am. Every box on the list of alert/notification preferences has been unchecked up until “when someone quotes your post,” including all email options, but still getting emails when someone responds to a post I’m rumoured to be watching. Thanks.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
I am. Every box on the list of alert/notification preferences has been unchecked up until “when someone quotes your post,” including all email options, but still getting emails when someone responds to a post I’m rumoured to be watching. Thanks.
Is anyone else having these issues?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
might be related to the loading issues people have reported but since yesterday PC at work (chrome browser) keeps popping up a page unresponsive window for the site with option to wait or exit page, The site itself seems to be working fine. I get rid of the window and a few seconds/minutes later it pops up again, seems most likely some script or something on the page isn't completing (could be ad related)

of course as soon as I posted this it seems to have stopped doing it.

spoke too soon, started doing it again now

Last edited:

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't access MM from yesterday afternoon.

the accessing bar on the browser was freezing then it times out saying cannot access server iirc.

I had no problem accessing other sites.

Looking at posts this morning I can see that some if not all could access MM yesterday evening.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't access MM ( Server unresponsive) from iphone frequently yesterday and today. If it does load it's super slow and won't go between pages. Fine on Samsung.

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have the not-going-to-first-unread-post thing, too. Maybe about half the time.
I think it's occasionally just not recording that number from a recent visit; it doesn't go back to the beginning of the whole thread....

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
@bod101 keep needing to log in,iPhone/Safari

Attack Attack Attack UTW ;)
Bloody safari! Use chrome ;)

Seriously though I will have to have a look into it, I dont know if clearing your browser cache may help, it might be worth a try.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@ bod101 I’ll give Chrome a whirl mate, see how it goes UTW

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of issues with Mix website yesterday and evening before. Safari refused to load pages. Occasionally, after 5 minutes or so a page would load then freeze. Tried Firefox and Chrome and using my iPad. My laptop is connected via cable, wi fi for iPad. All with same results. Gave up in the end. All other websites worked fine.

I was at a friends last night and dipped into their wi-fi, same problems. Can only put it down to a lot of people trying to access it.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Lots of issues with Mix website yesterday and evening before. Safari refused to load pages. Occasionally, after 5 minutes or so a page would load then freeze. Tried Firefox and Chrome and using my iPad. My laptop is connected via cable, wi fi for iPad. All with same results. Gave up in the end. All other websites worked fine.

I was at a friends last night and dipped into their wi-fi, same problems. Can only put it down to a lot of people trying to access it.
Cheers, that's odd we will have to have a look into that. There have been a few errors on the sever recently so probably connected.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same issues again this morning after working fine for a while. Both on computer and ipad, wired and wi-fi, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I re-started Ipad and computer and the site initially worked then froze again after a few pages. Re-starts again (twice), worked once which I am now using to post this message. Also wouldn't work on my mobile using 4G not wi-fi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom