Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

1. Hereford Wolf

Premier League Nov 2008

Has anybody got a link to / copy of the table this time last year? I'd be interested to compare it. Cheers
  2. S

PES 2008 at 720p or higher on Xbox 360

I know there are some really serious gamers on here, so maybe someone can help. I've just bought a new 1080p HDTV and I've connected my Xbox to it using the 360 HD component cable. However, when I run PES it only displays at 480p. Is it possible to run PES at either 720p or 1080p using the...
  3. W

Top 20 Football League Goals 2008

http://www.socceram.com/top20goals/ SEB makes the short list...
  4. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Goal of 2008

Mitre are running a Football League Goal of the Year Comp and via Soccer am they're asking fans to short list a top 5. SEB's cracker away at Charlton last season is on the long list click here to vote http://www.socceram.com/top20goals
  5. U

F Manager 2008 problem

Having given up on the latest game, I bought a copy of fm 08- however i'm having trouble installing it on Vista. The game wont autorun or install. I can open the cd and see the various icons like autorun, setup etc but clicking on them wont install it either! Has anyone got any suggestions...
  6. W

Player of 2008

Who is your player of 2008 out of the current Wolves squad? Sylvan Ebanks-Blake for me - brought something to the team that we'd been crying out for for months on end, 27 goals in a calendar year is impressive as well. Plus it's nice to finally have someone who can consistently score penalties.
  7. C

High Points & Low Points of 2008?

My high points of 2008 include enjoying the last Autumn sun as we tore Forest apart, seeing our young team maturing into a class act, and the sneaky 2-1 over Cov - the highlight for me personally though was SEB's cracker against Charlton last Spring followed by Karl Henry's ruthless ending. That...
  8. A

Goodbye 2008 - Hello 2009!

Who would have thought it? Wolves sitting proudly at the top of the league going into the New Year, scoring goals for fun at times, 2 strikers in the Championships top 5 goal scorers, players all playing for the shirt and during the current Financial Climate, the club is in the safe and secure...
  9. S

How many points by end of 2008

Just looking at our fixtures for December: QPR (A) Derby (H) Barnsley (H) Doncaster (A) Sheff Utd (H) Blackpool (A) How many points do we need/expect from these games to be in a realistic chance of auto promotion? On 47 now and I think anything that takes us to 60 and beyond would be a great...
  10. derbyrameater

The first Christmas 2008 Joke

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates. 'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.' The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it...
  11. A

Jimmy Murray: 1935 - 2008

A Record To Stand Comparison With The Best Had Jimmy Murray now been in his prime, Wolverhampton Wanderers would not have been standing three points clear at the top of the Championship. They would not have hit 23 goals in eight matches to set their sights once more on winning promotion and...
  12. D

Wolves' league record in 2008

DLWWLLDWWDLWWDWDLDWDWDWWWWWW P28 W15 D8 L5 F50 A32 Pts 53 Pts per game = 1.89 Extrapolated over 46 games = 87.07 Boo, McCarthy out, etc etc.
  13. A

Bill Shorthouse: 1922 - 2008

Goodbye To An Unsung Hero Bill Shorthouse isn't often mentioned in the very top echelons of Wolverhampton Wanderers greats because he wasn't hugely gifted, nor possessing of the charisma of some around him. He was a defender who did, quite brilliantly as it happens, what he was paid to do. More...
  14. A

Mark Kendall: 1958 - 2008

Sad Passing Of A Born Joker January 24, 1987 wasn’t just significant as the date on which Wayne Hennessey took his first gulp of air outside the womb. On the very same day, another Welshman was making his sizeable mark in Wolverhampton Wanderers’ goal.By a further quirk, Wolves were playing...
  15. V

V 2008

Ok then boys, who's going?
  16. V

Wolverhampton Marathon 2008

I'm currently training for the Wolverhampton half marathon, is anyone else on here taking part this year and has anyone got any tips or advice apart for DON'T DO IT?!!!
  17. E

Euro 2008 round-up

What are your thoughts on Euro 2008 now it has finished? Having managed to catch most of the games, I enjoyed really enjoyed the competition. There were plenty of good matches, and a few great matches (lets forget France v Romania though). I wondered how much interest it would hold for me...
  18. J

Steve McClaren Euro 2008 Punditry

Steve Mclaren has been commentating on the Croatia game according to TalkSport. I found it especially astounding when one listener rang in and reckoned Mclaren had said he was "surprised by the croatian's bright start!!!!" You couldnt make it up could you! Does anybody think that this...
  19. Lupo Italiano

Euro 2008: Who will you support?

Guys I would be interested in seeing the sort of split that we have on here, no messing around, but seriously, who you will be supporting at Euro 2008 in the absence of any of the home nations. We have been discussing it on my Italian football site as yesterday The Sun (surprise surprise) ran...
  20. theinvisibleman

Euro 2008 Prediction League

anyone fancy it? £10 in usual split but its only worth the hassle if theres at least 20 players.
Back
Top Bottom