Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

F Manager 2008 problem

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Having given up on the latest game, I bought a copy of fm 08- however i'm having trouble installing it on Vista. The game wont autorun or install. I can open the cd and see the various icons like autorun, setup etc but clicking on them wont install it either!

Has anyone got any suggestions? The disc doesnt appear to be scratched and other cds work on the drive.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about your specific problem, but mine regarding the new one is that it is $$$$ing hard! I am getting absolutely caned! Also, while some of the new features, eg press conferences seem like good ideas on paper, I just find them annoying after a while. The 3D pitch doesn't do it for me either, ended up playing on classic mode.

M

Mugwump

There was a securerom problem with FM 2008 if i remember correctly. There is a fix for it i think, just google it. Try the si games forums for help, they are usually pretty good UAE. As for Fm 2009, i`m finding it really difficult too. I like the 3d pitch, although players dont seem to tackle properly on 3d for some reason i find.

J

jlovatt

Try www.thedugout.tv for a solution. Never liked FM08 so can't solve it for you, however I'm loving FM09, not difficult at all although I did nick someone else's tactic from this forum. Wolves in the Prem and Europe 2010 although doesn't look like I will be in Europe next year.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure about your specific problem, but mine regarding the new one is that it is $$$ hard! I am getting absolutely caned! Also, while some of the new features, eg press conferences seem like good ideas on paper, I just find them annoying after a while. The 3D pitch doesn't do it for me either, ended up playing on classic mode.

Download and try this tactic for FM2009...it soon had Wolves flying up the league!!

http://www.fmformation.net/downloads/tactics/163/best-tactic-fo-fm09-poland-1512/

Good luck!

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't sign up to that site to download the tactic, says their servers are down when I try and register.

Is there an alternative place I can download it?

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can't sign up to that site to download the tactic, says their servers are down when I try and register.

Is there an alternative place I can download it?

PM me your email and i'll send you the tactic as an attachment.

Back
Top Bottom