Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Arsenal (H)

7.30 Saturday 20th Bournemouth 24th
  2. H

2nd March 1974

I've still got a vinyl LP of the commentary.
  3. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Yes you're right he's not been good since they signed him but he was in the England U17 team with Gibbs White and with Liverpool as a kid so he must have something. I'm only basing it on what I saw yesterday where he looked decent.
  4. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Looked decent today.
  5. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Must admit haven't read all posts so could have been mentioned before but if in the summer we still need a No 9 Rhian Brewster would be a good shout.
  6. H

Chris Nicholl.

RIP Chris. Not sure how he would have got on nowadays with VAR but good hard defender. Remember him scoring 4 goals in a game 2 for Villa and 2 own goals with the score ending 2 - 2
  7. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

We need him to do well, really well to get rid permanently.
  8. H

Don't we get 50% of any sell on fee?
  9. H

Castore kits

How come all of a sudden it's a rubbish brand? I've only heard good things about it, I'm certainly pleased with what I brought.
  10. H

How about Joe Hodge to Plymouth good for him good for them.
  11. H

It's another 2 weeks until any new signing could play, have faith, trust the process, Matt Hobbs and co have earned that.
  12. H

Any sightings of GON at cup matches checking potential signings?
  13. H

This time next year you could be talking £50m+
  14. H

Would have been good 5 years ago, way past it now.
  15. H

Magnificent - Brentford Verdict Thread

Don't think he would be able to play anyway as he wasn't available for tonight's game.
  16. H

Brentford Verdict

You are 100% correct but as low as I felt after West Ham I'm as high as a kite after Brentford even though there was positives from WH and negatives from last night, but from all my years supporting Wolves I would say just enjoy the thrill of winning 4-1 away.
  17. H

Brentford Verdict

Lot's of people say it flattered us but in the past we would have conceded 1 then huffed and puffed without ever looked like scoring, but now we're proactive and can score pretty much at will which makes it great to be a Wolves supporter now.
  18. H

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Looking forward to reading Tim Spiers report on the Athletic.
  19. H

Wolves v Spurs verdict

How great is it to see substituted player's run over the other side of the pitch to celebrate (and get booked). Don't think we would have seen Guedes doing that.
  20. H

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Wouldn't want £100m spent on players like Guedes, Nunes etc I quite like these young and hungry point to prove type of player.
Back
Top Bottom