Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a debate that has legs......

Ten to be precise lol.....

The phrase is definitely a damp squid! It means an overall disappointing situation, as squid prefer to be soaking wet.

So if someone says did you have a good night, you could say it was really good, a totally wet squid of a night, thanks. ;)

its a damp squib, done about a firework which fails to go off because the powder or the ignitor has gone wet.

Goes off like a damp squib , ie disappointing and not doing what it should have done
I feel sorry for the squab. It's being completely ignored.

dnf14

Reaction score

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your twisting the agenda we don’t have those players left to sell lol we are talking about current sellable assets….. Still praising thelwell is good to see
So you only take profit and loss as a snapshot? Seems a strange way to keep tabs but erm, okay.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In fairness bar a single throwaway line at the end of a Mail article, this is the first acknowledgement of our interest in Ekitike from English media since the story broke a week(?) ago.

This would be the first time a lot of people would've heard of this.

Also makes me think this is closer than they are saying. I can’t recall Sky ever announcing when we are just interested in a player. They only come in for us when the signing is done or almost done.

Here’s to hoping.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFP is 3 year rolling mate not pick and choose the good from the bad

I thought you were the one who excluded all the "good" and only looked at the "bad"?

Or is there a reason you've included Jordao but excluded Neto from the list?

Bang on. Shocking isn’t it

Podence £16.9m
Guedes £28.8m
Fabio £36m
Sasa 15m
Jordao £7.5m

£104.4m down the toilet, we will be lucky to recoup half of that.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
west ham i expect would be all over an ekitike deal, but youd hope the mendes element plus previous deals with psg could get us over the line

we are definitely talknig to them about noha, maybe you get both done around the same

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
west ham i expect would be all over an ekitike deal, but youd hope the mendes element plus previous deals with psg could get us over the line

we are definitely talknig to them about noha, maybe you get both done around the same
West Ham are certainly interested in him according to the London media.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Your twisting the agenda we don’t have those players left to sell lol we are talking about current sellable assets….. Still praising thelwell is good to see

Then list all the players, or your point is totally irrelevant.

The increase in value of Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Neto... even Hwang.... more than covers the "losses" you mention.

So it's not a joke... or a disgrace. It's you picking the bottom 5 players for losing value and ignoring everything else.

Back
Top Bottom