Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. henri_camara

New centre back?

2. henri_camara

test

:) testing
  3. henri_camara

The feeling today is...

For me, today's game was very nervy when watching it and the feeling when we scored and then again the winner was for me, identical to the feeling vs Cardiff last season. An amazing season and almost touching distance of a 7th place finish. Today I celebrated Jotas goal like Nuno vs Bristol it...
  4. henri_camara

Training Ground Visit

Not sure if the rules have been relaxed at Compton but I wanted to pop down tomorrow and see if I could get a few autographs for my daughter. Are the front gates permanently locked still? Cheers all
  5. henri_camara

Opening Fixture Prediction

OK, there is 13 hours and 20 minutes to go until the fixtures are out... Who would you like first game? - Leicester for me at home. Winnable game to get us started.
  6. henri_camara

EEL Cup 4th Round Draw Thread

Thought I'd create this so people can see who we got quicker than reading through other threads. What's your guess people? I reckon Everton away
  7. henri_camara

Brentford vs Wolves Commentry thread

Lets start it today unchanged team from vs Cardiff
  8. henri_camara

Kenny - Please leave immediately

Take Joe Gallen with you and the other clueless tacticians Please leave a note in Kevin Thelwells office advising him to do the same. Kenny, I don't think a relegation on your CV would be a good thing to have, and you are going to achieve this within the next 3 months. thanks for League...
  9. henri_camara

Jacket IN!!

Enough of the jacket out posts! He is a great manager, compare our flowing and passing football against MCCarthy and Saunders crap! It is modern and majority of teams play like this. The problem we have is funding replacement players and wages! How were we meant to replace Sako with low...
  10. henri_camara

Bully & Mutch

Are at the cleveland arms this Thursday. Any mixers going? should be a good evening
  11. henri_camara

Brighton Comms Thread

Team to follow
  12. henri_camara

Charlton Matchday Thread

Away we go guys... I'm at the swimming pool in Spain hoping for a win
  13. henri_camara

Smart cards

I received an email yesterday: Thanks for joining us at our next home match against Charlton Athletic on Saturday 29th August, the match will kick off at 3pm. Season ticket holders and members please remember to bring along your new smartcards for entry to the stadium, if you have any...
  14. henri_camara

QPR Match Day Thread

Team news to follow. Sure to be an exciting on edge of your seat for both fans but I have a funny feeling we will win by 2 goals
  15. henri_camara

Hull Comms Thread

My first of the season so let's go... Team news to follow.
  16. henri_camara

Where's everyone drinking today?

As the title says, we starting in the beaten track and not sure where to go next?
  17. henri_camara

Newer version of VBulletin

Just a thought admin, have you considered upgrading the forum software? I know it's licensed and costs etc, but the newer versions of VBulletin have options of thanks , like of replies etc which would make this forum more of a social networking setting. Would improve it I think. Admin...
  18. henri_camara

What's your profession / job title

Just thought it would be interesting to see what mixers do for a living.
  19. henri_camara

Pots

I hear POTS is Danny Batth...
  20. henri_camara

Tomorrows game TV?

I'm sure that tomrrow AND Mondays games were scheduled for TV, but can only see that Monday is on Sky? Is this correct, or are we the featured championship game tomorrow?
Back
Top Bottom