Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pots

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it is then well done to him. He has adapted well to the league and is a credit to the club.

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously?!!!

If so, Local boy from Brierley Hill...yawn yawn etc.

Would not make my top 6.

Stearman
Afobe
Dicko
Iorfa
Price
Sako

I'm obviously out of touch. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What season? Sheffield Wednesdays league one triumph 4 years ago?

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have to admit some surprise. Even so he wouldn't have been as far down my list as that of Bridgnorth's. But then I wouldn't have included Iorfa or Price who have been in and out of the team or only become regulars in the second half of the season - regardless of there obvious talent - and will be in the running for Young Player of the Season. I would also have excluded Afobe from the list as I think it should be confined to those who have been regulars all season.
Stearman would have been my choice with Dicko in second place.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hope the board resist the inevitable multi million pound bids from Premiership Clubs in the summer. :rolleyes:

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were to tot up marks for each player per game over the season, I would have
=1st- Batth and Stearman- mainly because of the amount of games played and the understanding forged between them.
A very close 2nd- Kmac
Dicko and Afobe would be mentioned in despatches.
Young player of the season-Iorfa- who I don't think we will be able to keep as he is quality in the making!
Disappointments
1. Saville. I haven't seen a player in him after all the hype
2. Golbourne. I thought he was the bees knees but he seems to have found a level lower than I wanted.
3.Jacobs, Evans, Clarke. Move on.
4. Siggy still on the books.
5. Doyle hasn't scored a goal for us since Stevenage November 2013. Neither has he hit the post!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks, just reminded me to do the dishes! As for Batth I'm not sure I agree..

E

Essex Wolf

Just hope the board resist the inevitable multi million pound bids from Premiership Clubs in the summer. :rolleyes:

Now I know you're not being serious but if there were do you think they would?;)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I personally had him as third after Stearman and Sako, for his contribution to a large number of clean sheets, role as Captain and record of playing every minute of every game (obviously jinxed it).

Congratulations if true though. He's improved a lot over the last couple of seasons and is a credit to himself and the club.

E

Essex Wolf

Batth I feel sometimes gets some unfair stick and some of not deserved at all.

Not sure I'd have given him POTS but he'd be near the top end of any list.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised by that but he has done very very well. Sako will get it in a last ditch ( Camara ) style attempt to get him to stay........ Imo stears deserves it

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant understand why some chose to slate Danny.

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was torn between price and Sako but voted Sako purely as stats don't lie

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really deserving if im honest, Stearman, Price, Dicko, Sako all in front of him, but oh well

'he's a local lad ay he'

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Danny's but he ain't been POTS though he's been a lot better than some of the agenda set against him

GBWolf

Reaction score
I like Danny however i would say that Stearman, Sako, Dicko and Afobe (since January) have all had better seasons than him. Still a really good player though who always wears his heart upon his sleeve

R

reanswolf

Duff info. The pots is between Stears, Dicko and Sako according to this

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../wolves-miss-the-top-six-report-and-pictures/

Agree with this.......its hard to separate the 3, who all deserve to be top for consistent performances all season. Stears 1st, Sako 2nd, Dicko 3rd but not much between them.

MacDonald 4th - another who gets unfair stick from some, tho I accept he had a slow start to the season. Danny 5th, Henry 6th for me, technically excellent though lacking real pace.

Price has been good when played, Iorfa too when playing but maybe his time will be next season. And that applies to Afobe too, a great prospect.

I also think Kuszchak has done very well when called upon, despite his poor handling for the second goal today.

Back
Top Bottom