Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton Comms Thread

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martinez; Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Hause, Golbourne; Henry, Edwards (c), Coady, Ojo; Afobe, Le Fondre

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll be gone soon picking teams like that.

CM is atrocious.

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Martinez; Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Hause, Golbourne; Henry, Edwards (c), Coady, Ojo; Afobe, Le Fondre

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton will run rings around that central midfield. What is Jackett's obsession with shoehorning Edwards into the side? Ridiculous and so annoying.

A

AlexWWFC

Poor side in my opinion, have to be completely honest but first time I've started having big doubts over Jackett, come on lads prove me wrong big win today to kick start the season and first signs of Kennys settled side

Come on the Wolves!

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wonder if McDonald and/or Price will even make the bench?

Interesting to see Ojo getting a start. Ikeme still benched. :(

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards at Cm doesn't work, we know this for years. Our midfield will get so over run..

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like an episode from the Twilight Zone you wake up after seven years to find Dave Edwards is not only still here but is starting games as $$$$ing captain!!!!

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Subs: Ikeme, Doherty, McDonald, Wallace, van La Parra, Byrne, Enobakhare

McDonald on the bench, might get some game time if we make more than the usual one sub

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enobakhare, Wallace, Byrne, Van La Parra, McDonald, Doherty, Ikeme

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bench looks stronger to me than the team itself...maybe thats the cunning plan...:confused::D

D

Deleted member 4436

I do not get it. I just do not get it.

Genuinely considering a crowdfunding campaign to buy Edwards out of his contract.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injuries and fitness need to be considered

Eh? McDonald is fit, even Saville is fit. Both far better than Edwards in central midfield.
The bench looks more exciting than some of the first eleven!
No excuses for playing Edwards in central midfield where most of us know he is crap and doesn't influence a game.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be fair, and putting aside the debate over whether Martinez or Ikeme should be in goal, with the exception of Edwards, that is probably our strongest 11 at present.

For the record, I'd bring in McDonald but KJ obviously feels he cannot drop his captain.

All we can hope for is that if the midfield performs how most of us think it will, then KJ will get KM on before the match gets lost.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is KJ showing his lack of ability for what is needed? I guess we'll see. He'll get slaughtered if we lose imo

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, and putting aside the debate over whether Martinez or Ikeme should be in goal, with the exception of Edwards, that is probably our strongest 11 at present.

For the record, I'd bring in McDonald but KJ obviously feels he cannot drop his captain.

All we can hope for is that if the midfield performs how most of us think it will, then KJ will get KM on before the match gets lost.

Yes because Kennys well known for making early substituions

J

Jarvo for England

Can we not play this side
GK(not bothered who)
Doherty iorfa hause goldbourne
Henry Mcdnald coady ojo
Afobe ALf

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackett playing 9 or 10 of our strongest available side, what is he thinking?!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Afternoon all, was hoping to see Byrne starting, seeing as we paid a million for him.

But ok, Kenny has gone for Ojo out wide on the left, as he did make an impact when he came on at Bolton.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Therein lies the problem doesn't it.....he should never have made that useless $$$$$ the captain.

J

Jojo1877

If Edwards is taken off, who will get the armband? Afobe?

O

Orbital Wolves

I agree team selection is a concern

But think there's a few players who just need to pull their fingers out and step up their game - Afobe included

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Don't like the look or balance of the team, but I hope I am wrong and they go on to win the game.

D

Deleted member 4453

Whyyyyyyyyy :mad:@@@@@ Does Edwards really need to take positions where others play better? Christ use him as in impact sub for once!

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
Cant believe he is playing Edwards over MacDonald. I'm not optimistic at all.

D

Deleted member 4453

Should I be bothered who's on the bench? Seen as we'll only see one if not none of them!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Full of pessimism. Come on lads, lovely day for a surprise win

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing Edwards centre mid again! If Jackett carries on with this `shoe horning him in to this key position that he clearly cannot play in and results/performances don't improve, then he will be out come end October.
Now watch us win and Dangerous play a blinder! COYW!

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Afternoon all, was hoping to see Byrne starting, seeing as we paid a million for him.

But ok, Kenny has gone for Ojo out wide on the left, as he did make an impact when he came on at Bolton.
was also hoping for byrne to start

Back
Top Bottom