Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kenny - Please leave immediately

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Take Joe Gallen with you and the other clueless tacticians

Please leave a note in Kevin Thelwells office advising him to do the same.

Kenny, I don't think a relegation on your CV would be a good thing to have, and you are going to achieve this within the next 3 months.

thanks for League 1 and end of last season, but we have all had enough now.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're about to get absolutely humped on the telly and all next time out.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I do think he has lost the dressing room completely now. Once that happens, that is it.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Decent man. Did a great job the first two years but this is the end.

Has been hung out to dry by those above him but has undoubtedly made the situation worse and this run of performances and results makes his position pretty much untenable.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would take it? Pearson? No chance, nothing to spend and a lot to lose. Garry Monk? The same as Pearson.

Out of all those who I think would take it, Holloway is the best option at least until the end of the season to keep us up...

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
Tim Sherwood?

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Has been hung out to dry by those above him but has undoubtedly made the situation worse and this run of performances and results makes his position pretty much untenable.
Sums it up well. Sad how its turned out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can say it all we want,but he won't be going anywhere.

The club has totally and utterly given up.

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
Don't rate him. Look what he's done to Villa. He'd probably fancy it though given it would be a way to turn his managerial career around.

I don't either but as a short-term motivator, I can't think of many others who are available.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can say it all we want,but he won't be going anywhere.

The club has totally and utterly given up.

Don't agree. We cannot keep losing like this and nothing happens.

The club is just being dragged further and further into the mire and something will have to give.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do think he has lost the dressing room completely now. Once that happens, that is it.
Can't help but feel that the dynamic duo's character assassination of our only remaining goal threat at the fans parliament didn't help either.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A midtable season could easily unravel if we aren't careful. I'd be amazed if he survives this.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm not so sure Tring. If he had an ounce of decency or self respect then he would do the decent thing and step down - regardless of the circumstances he is working under.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only thing that can save him now is if Morgan uses the bizarre mickite logic of wanting to keep a manager because he is one of best choices to manage in the league we might get relegated to.

I have a feeling he may walk himself now tbh.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have nothing against Jackett. I want him to succeed and I rarely, if ever (outside of Saunders. That man was the worst manager in the history of football at any level) call for a manager to be relieved of his duties.

But it's gone stale and it's not working at all.

I saw something Tring posted, along the lines of Jackett is just putting out a team each week in the hope that it magically gels, as opposed to doing so with any real conviction. I agree with this.

I'll remember the League One season very fondly, and last year was pretty good too, but I do sense the paths of Wolves and Kenny Jackett may soon be parting, and it's probably for the best.

M

Mr Wolf

Has he $$$$, he signs, picks the players & sets the team out. He's just not good enough & doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He bottled it last season & I don't want to hear this it all Moxeys fault making excuses for these pathetic performances. Moxey has a lot to answer for but not this $$$$ I'm watching week after week.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I keep saying this, as do others, but KJ ain't going anywhere. Now our season is practically over with lower table finish the worst case scenario, KJ may feel more relaxed and start 'building' for next season.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Sherwood?

Tactically moronic but a good motivator, very much in the Di Canio camp of management. Would be a plausible option if we were looking at a relegation struggle right now (I know we're rubbish, but we're still mid-table for the time being).

This has to be the first time in a long, long time that I've advocated a sacking, and I'm still not 100%, but I think perhaps for Kenny's own sake, he should leave. The club is in almost the same state of disarray as it was when we were last relegated, albeit in different circumstances.

Our squad is inadequate for a team challenging to go up and that's without all of our injuries. Recruitment policy has become increasingly ineffective. Our team is demotivated and disinterested to varying degrees between players. We have no substantial leadership on the field.

The only thing that a new manager could change is motivation levels, and even then we are fielding a limited team. On this basis, expectations need to be measured; whoever might take over will not turn us into promotion candidates overnight.

Saying that, I am still unsure about sacking Jackett. Not that I don't think he warrants to be relieved of his duties - I do - this season has been disastrous for the most part. However, who would we bring in? To my mind, there are few outstanding candidates who would be attracted to a club that is underfunded, up for sale and will not see no substantial investment from Morgan.

Actually, I even struggle to blame Moxey! He's an easy target because of his hefty salary and his presiding over some woeful years, but lately he can't be held responsible that much. If Morgan has given him a seriously reduced budget for transfers, there is only so much the man can negotiate. We got good money for Afobe and I think you'd be hard pressed to suggest we should have got more. Moxey operates within boundaries established by Morgan, and Morgan is not accountable to the club because he wants out as much as we want him out.

In short, I'll live up to my username and suggest that we're buggered either way. The best we could hope for is marginal improvement under a manager who would miraculously lose sense of reality and join this sinking ship.

In reality I suspect Jackett will stay because Morgan has no interested in a hiring committee for a dead investment.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a thoroughly decent man and he has done so, so much for this club. But I hope he preserves what dignity he has left and resigns. And when/if he returns to Molineux as an opposition manager, I personally will give him a round of applause, and that is the least he deserves, from every Wolves fan.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted ,just gutted. Sorry Ken enough's enough.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to go Kenny. Those morons above you have failed to support you when it counted, and you don't know how to turn things around. So walk and dump Moxey and Morgan right in it. Don't be their scapegoat.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comms saying 'KJ strikes a lonely figure as he leaves the pitch in front of the Wolves fans'. I hope he goes now before we completely disintegrate. Give the job to Edwards till the end of the season and then take stock.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has he $$$$, he signs, picks the players & sets the team out. He's just not good enough & doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He bottled it last season & I don't want to hear this it all Moxeys fault making excuses for these pathetic performances. Moxey has a lot to answer for but not this $$$$ I'm watching week after week.

Spot on. These have all played at this level before . The coaching tactics and motivation on show is absolutely diabolical and all down to Jackett . Get him out of our club !

A

AlexWWFC

Comms saying 'KJ strikes a lonely figure as he leaves the pitch in front of the Wolves fans'. I hope he goes now before we completely disintegrate. Give the job to Edwards till the end of the season and then take stock.

Edwards isn't who you want.

Tring Wolf

Reaction score

No you're right. The club did a fine job in supporting him in the replacements for Sako, Dicko, Stearman, Afobe and Graham.

He has undoubtedly messed up this season and now has to go but you can't seriously think that he has been given the best opportunity for success this season.

He isn't the only one who should take the fall here.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a thoroughly decent man and he has done so, so much for this club. But I hope he preserves what dignity he has left and resigns. And when/if he returns to Molineux as an opposition manager, I personally will give him a round of applause, and that is the least he deserves, from every Wolves fan.

You make it sound like we won a cup with him .

We won league one with the beSt squad in the league by a country mile.

We bottled what should have been a comfortable 6th place last season .

We have crumbled to pieces this season once we haven't had Sako to rely on to save every $$$$e performance .

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No you're right. The club did a fine job in supporting him in the replacements for Sako, Dicko, Stearman, Afobe and Graham.

He has undoubtedly messed up this season and now has to go but you can't seriously think that he has been given the best opportunity for success this season.

I agree to a certain extent he has been hung out to dry, remember the " we won't sell Afobe " claim? But at the same time he has made a lot of decisions that make you scratch your head.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He brought in byrne , hesitated on Zyro to replace sako.

We had Graham firing on all cylinders in pre season sent on loan by the clown .

Dicko was unfortunate but wasn't playing well at the time anyway in Jacketts system .

Stearman we don't know what's happened .

Afobe left because Jackett left the club in such a $$$$ position with awful tactics with Afobe 30m away from another wolves player.

The tactics are awful
Subs awful
Motivstion awful
Passion awful
Man management awful

Has and always will be an average league one manager who can do well in that league with a above average squad

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Actually feel quite empathetic for Kenny. Obviously has over the last 3 seasons put a lot of hard work and soul into the club but it is just not working for him at the moment.

I don't know whether we should stick with or sack him but I'd love to see him turn it around. Just not sure he will.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Wolf

Shall I reall off all the players he has signed who have been useless, not played, played out of position, loaned & brought back etc.

Spent millions on Byrne & Coady when he needed a Sako replacement, yet you blame the board.

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i keep saying this, as do others, but kj ain't going anywhere. Now our season is practically over with lower table finish the worst case scenario, kj may feel more relaxed and start 'building' for next season.

this!

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

indeed

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been supporting KJ through it all, but this is it for me. Seems to have lost his players totally. We have been a decent away team, and playing a Brentford side totally out of form should have been the turnaround we so desperately needed.

Now, after reading Tim Spears honest tweets about yet another dreadful performance I don't see any other option than letting KJ go. Even though he's not our biggest problem. There is no way Morgan can afford to risk us face another relegation battle. No way.

I'm truly sad for KJ. But this has got to be it. Surely.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

The side is useless.

That was, according to most, the XI you would pick., except Price for Coady.

Now you might realise the side is ****.

Jackett is not a great manager, maybe not even a good manager, but he has done well at all his clubs and rarely had serious relegation trouble with Millwall.

Point is, after 8-9 years or whatever it is of a relatively successful career, KJ hasn't become a rubbish manager.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent bloke. Team no longer playing for him and he has run out of ideas for turning it around. Lost the fans to a large extent. needs to move on. Saturday will get ugly.

Tring Wolf

Reaction score
He brought in byrne , hesitated on Zyro to replace sako.

We had Graham firing on all cylinders in pre season sent on loan by the clown .

Dicko was unfortunate but wasn't playing well at the time anyway in Jacketts system .

Stearman we don't know what's happened .

Afobe left because Jackett left the club in such a $$$$ position with awful tactics with Afobe 30m away from another wolves player.

The tactics are awful
Subs awful
Motivstion awful
Passion awful
Man management awful

Has and always will be an average league one manager who can do well in that league with a above average squad

He brought in Byrne to replace RVLP (whose deal fell through). And Jez has already said why the Zyro deal fell through and it wasn't from our end. We also failed to get deals for Noone and Paterson over the line.

Dicko wasn't playing well but still no replacement.

Stearman wanted a longer contract, which we weren't prepared to give.

Again according to Jez, Afobe's head was turned and despite Kenny spending more time working with him and trying to utilise his own good relationship with Afobe, they couldn't get him committed again. Let's be honest, we sold Afobe because we're losing £8m in parachute payments.

Kenny's had a poor season but he isn't the only one culpable here. A lot of those 'strange decisions' don't get made if we bring in suitable quality to replace what was lost.

Back
Top Bottom