Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newer version of VBulletin

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a thought admin, have you considered upgrading the forum software? I know it's licensed and costs etc, but the newer versions of VBulletin have options of thanks , like of replies etc which would make this forum more of a social networking setting.

Would improve it I think.

Admin, what's the cost, and if others are interested we could add contributions to fund it along with a faster performing server for match days?

W

WasStefan

Mentioned this couple of years back and got $$$$ed on

This forum in modern terms is ancient

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to send a PM to bod and theinvisibleman drawing the thread to their attention.

P

Paul76

I doubt they're interested as their aim seems to be aggressively pushing tapatalk.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Just start typing theinvisibleman in your pm to box. It should come up automatically.

W

WasStefan

Personally can't get used to tapatalk. Much rather visit the actual forum

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
no we dont aggressively push taptalk personally i think its crap but it was asked for by a lot of users, taptalk aggresively push tapalk.

and stefan we did ask the board as whole a while ago about upgrading and there wasnt much call for it stop being a victim.

HC yes we have talked about upgrading the software and do have a newer version and it is probably time to upgrade.

W

WasStefan

no we dont aggressively push taptalk personally i think its crap but it was asked for by a lot of users, taptalk aggresively push tapalk.

and stefan we did ask the board as whole a while ago about upgrading and there wasnt much call for it stop being a victim.

HC yes we have talked about upgrading the software and do have a newer version and it is probably time to upgrade.

Always the victim, it's never your fault :D :p

Ps if not for anything it should IMO but updated so that the forum is secure. I haven't researched for a while but there are a lot of holes/bugs in older versions of VB!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom