Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mighty Thor

Subs

Reactive and never proactive. At half time it’s nil nil and they looked as **** as us. Makes the changes and take the game to them. Just a thought, Bruno!!!?? Every game we only change things up as a reaction to what the opposition is doing and never to try take the game to anyone. Pathetic...
  2. Mighty Thor

Dendonker

I’m conflicted to some extent as I really dont rate him as a player. But that aside, if his role is not to come off the bench on 70mins to protect a slim lead, then what is his role? We have better players to keep the ball then him and keep on the front foot (rather than sit deep and wait for...
  3. Mighty Thor

Some people....

I never start threads but currently sat on a train home and just read the verdict and a few other threads. We just drew with Chelsea away. Let that sink in!!!! And some people are moaning about nuno’s subs, adama etc. You do not deserve this team. You do not deserve Nuno. You’re a disgrace. You...
  4. Mighty Thor

Morgan

If he owns any of his Redrow holding on margin he is in big trouble!!!!! Its off 76%. He will be close to bankruptcy!
  5. Mighty Thor

What to do about a problem like Wolverhampton...

Nothing people from these areas dont already know but what can genuinely be done? If the current rate of decline over the last 10 years continues for the next 10 years then i really fear for the place...
  6. Mighty Thor

Silly Willie

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4511040/Joey-Bartons-agent-in-car-coke-bust.html What an absolute moron. Wished punishment had been more severe!
  7. Mighty Thor

Out of Darkness.....

Wolves are $$$$. The economy is $$$$. There are 2.6m people out of work. Europe is on the verge of falling apart….but Christmas is nearly upon us. No matter how depressed we all feel about the gold and black there are no doubt many people in Wolverhampton and beyond with far greater reasons...
  8. Mighty Thor

Perspective

Surely I can’t be the only one thinking we may be getting a little carried away with our opening 2 results? I am as happy as the next guy with regards to the great start we have made ,and as they say, you can only beat what’s put in front of you. I don’t want to sound like a misery guts...
  9. Mighty Thor

Man Utd IPO speculation

Reported by Reuters.... PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER UNITED PLANS $1 BLN IPO IN SINGAPORE BY YEAR-END Wow...!!
  10. Mighty Thor

London pubs tonight..

anyone know any showing the game. Preferably central :) thanks
  11. Mighty Thor

Man Utd away from London

Hi. Is anyone else going up to Manchester on Tuesday from London? Just had a look at the train times and the return leg is a 10pm train that gets in at 7.02am on Wednesday morning. Does anyone know of any other options to get there, and more importantly back, on Tuesday? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom