Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd away from London

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi. Is anyone else going up to Manchester on Tuesday from London? Just had a look at the train times and the return leg is a 10pm train that gets in at 7.02am on Wednesday morning. Does anyone know of any other options to get there, and more importantly back, on Tuesday? Thanks

C

cooper_J

I know that the London Wolves are taking a few up through driving but I couldn't leave work early unfortuntely.

Do you live in London?

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Driving is a possibility although would have to leave alot earlier I guess. Was going to go straight from work in central london at about 3/4pm. This country is a joke that you cant even get a train between 2 of the largest cities at that time of night! (rant over!!)

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Driving is a possibility although would have to leave alot earlier I guess. Was going to go straight from work in central london at about 3/4pm. This country is a joke that you cant even get a train between 2 of the largest cities at that time of night! (rant over!!)

The country may well be a joke but (and here's the "kicker") how much demand is there, normally, for trains that depart Manchester after 22.00, calling at other stations on the way, for arrival in London the same day (or just after midnight)?

Think about it ... who (normally) would be travelling into London (or points south of Manchester) at that time of night on a regular (perhaps even daily) basis to make such a service worth while?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The country may well be a joke but (and here's the "kicker") how much demand is there, normally, for trains that depart Manchester after 22.00, calling at other stations on the way, for arrival in London the same day (or just after midnight)?

Think about it ... who (normally) would be travelling into London (or points south of Manchester) at that time of night on a regular (perhaps even daily) basis to make such a service worth while?

Thousands of London Reds after every home night match at Old Trafford.:goodnight:

S

Shifnal Wolf

Speaking of trains, I'm catching the 00:15 from Manchester to Sheffield after the game which shows there is obviously a demand for this sort of thing. Whatever happened to football special trains that used to run?

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm driving to the trafford centre and getting the 250 bus. To be honest it's probably going to be no better or worse than parking near the ground/getting away, especially if the shops shut at 10pm but never mind.

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever happened to football special trains that used to run?

They usually got wrecked and made many unscheduled stops due to the $$$$s that travelled in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom