Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Out of Darkness.....

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are $$$$. The economy is $$$$. There are 2.6m people out of work. Europe is on the verge of falling apart….but Christmas is nearly upon us. No matter how depressed we all feel about the gold and black there are no doubt many people in Wolverhampton and beyond with far greater reasons to be down and disillusioned with things far beyond the performance of a football team.
Is anyone on here involved with, or have close links to, any charitable organisations which the mix can get involved with over Christmas? I know lots of charities make toy and food appeals over the coming weeks and maybe we can cheer ourselves up by making an effort to contribute on behalf of this site? At least this may help us feel better about ourselves even if our one shared interest is bringing us down.
The town motto is important and held close by many people in the area so out of the darkness of our current form shall we use our collective strength to shine a tiny bit of light on the lives of others at Christmas?
Any ideas/interest?

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Age Concern (now just AGE) left a bag on Friday for my wife and I to fill with any unwanted clothes etc and leave the bag out on Monday. After going through our stuff and making up a quite considerable bagful of things we left it out yesterday all day. They couldn't even be bothered to collect it so it'll be going elsewhere. Exasperating.

P

paddy

Age Concern (now just AGE) left a bag on Friday for my wife and I to fill with any unwanted clothes etc and leave the bag out on Monday. After going through our stuff and making up a quite considerable bagful of things we left it out yesterday all day. They couldn't even be bothered to collect it so it'll be going elsewhere. Exasperating.

those bags usually get nicked anyway :mad:

Back
Top Bottom