Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Some people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never start threads but currently sat on a train home and just read the verdict and a few other threads. We just drew with Chelsea away. Let that sink in!!!! And some people are moaning about nuno’s subs, adama etc. You do not deserve this team. You do not deserve Nuno. You’re a disgrace. You know who you are! ****ers.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never start threads but currently sat on a train home and just read the verdict and a few other threads. We just drew with Chelsea away. Let that sink in!!!! And some people are moaning about nuno’s subs, adama etc. You do not deserve this team. You do not deserve Nuno. You’re a disgrace. You know who you are! ****ers.

People always want more..

S

ShropshireLad

Stick them on an "Ignore" list. :cool:

What some of them write is a waste of precious time.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My expectations were reduced to nothing when we were relegated to League one. I never expected us to be in the position we are now, and we’re still building, every day following Wolves is a pleasure. we’ve come a long way since we lost to Chelsea with Castillo and Halford in midfield. Some people need to wind their necks in.

D

Deleted member 4124

I never named you. But clearly you know... you are a prize bell end. Do you wonder why you have no friends. Why you sit behind a key board trolling. You are a total tool.
You are this angry because I criticised a moment in the match today. Think about that for a second. Re-read your post and think "oh, that's what I wrote to someone else because they had a differing opinion".

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
As I have already said on the other thread. By all means argue a point but stop the stupid name calling.

This thread is closed as it is very clear to me who it is aimed at and it won't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom