Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he owns any of his Redrow holding on margin he is in big trouble!!!!! Its off 76%. He will be close to bankruptcy!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Good I hope he goes bust

He might then need to sell some assets

D

Deleted member 4722

i hope he goes bust as well then he can sell wolves sooner than later

BorisWolf

Reaction score
If he goes Bankrupt is it possible Wolves will be stripped of all our assets? Could be a disaster..

B

Benson

He is "only" 20% down now and wont go bankrupt. But its of course bad news for Wolves in the short term. The good news is we have Moxey and good finances and can now start to sign players for free from clubs built of money they no longer have..

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ole red face will be even redder today!

E

Essex Wolf

On one hand I'd love to see the back of Morgan once and for all but I don't want any financial deficit he suffers to have a detrimental effect on Wolves or its sale.

Bad enough the man is like he is without him becoming any damn worse.

F

FLEET WOLF

On one hand I'd love to see the back of Morgan once and for all but I don't want any financial deficit he suffers to have a detrimental effect on Wolves or its sale.

Bad enough the man is like he is without him becoming any damn worse.

Quite agree Essex.

E

Essex Wolf

Quite agree Essex.

Deep down FW I would truly love Morgan to turn out to be all the things I believe he isn't but reality, common sense and past events have me thinking and feeling he still isn't the right man to own the club and never will be. However a case of better the devil you know at times and I certainly don't relish the thought of him becoming an even worse owner.:eek:

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
It's incredibly dangerous if the owner of the club goes under. Hopefully he's smart enough to let things level out over the next few weeks than knee jerk and sell to an even worse owner.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was Morgan when the price was down 70% on opening I've have been buying more shares, recovered to just 20% down now and he could have made a killing

B

Benson

If I was Morgan when the price was down 70% on opening I've have been buying more shares, recovered to just 20% down now and he could have made a killing

It was only 60000 shares sold at 100. Next one was around 200 and a couple of minutes later 300. That first deal might be cancelled afterwards as it was way off correct level.

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=RDW

note the comment below: "surely the FSA will investigate todays first trades in many many stocks?????? FFS"

P

paddy

All computer trades
An IBM computer with a sense of humour no doubt

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he goes Bankrupt is it possible Wolves will be stripped of all our assets? Could be a disaster..

Like what assets?

When thought through to it's conclusion , it would probably hasten a sale. I would rather that than two years of relegation zone limbo.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A mere blip, unlike Newcastle Uniteds owner Mike Ashleys Sports Direct I got out at 699 in November with a small loss, a steady decline has them now at 322.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope the blip bankrupts the red face scouser

Have to say these type of comments are really without genuine thought of others.

The many Redrow employees and their families who would suffer unemployment and all that pain it causes.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Have to say these type of comments are really without genuine thought of others.

The many Redrow employees and their families who would suffer unemployment and all that pain it causes.

That's a fair comment

I did not think of his employees, I wanted revenge against the red faced $$$$$$ who has us by the balls

P

Penk Wolf

Lol, is this thread serious?

He'll go bust because of the share price?

It may have wiped a bit off his fortune, but going bust is far from the truth and the chances are it will recover and go passed it's highs and he'll be wealthier.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wow he's worth a bit less on paper at the moment.......

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This message is hidden because Edgmond Wolf is on your ignore list.

Happy days.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I wont have anyone on my ignore list. Very easy to spot the WUM's and only right to call them out! Luckily not too may WUM's on here and some very good posters!

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I wont have anyone on my ignore list. Very easy to spot the WUM's and only right to call them out! Luckily not too may WUM's on here and some very good posters!

I've found by ignoring 4 posters the site has a totally different feel. Balanced views rather than having the prolific anti posters invading every thread . Essexit.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignore options are used by people who don't like having their opinion challenged, or whose opinion is $$$$$$$$ :)

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make that 5.

You really shouldn't post on a public forum for debate if you cant handle somebody not having the same view as you.

Coward is about the right word. Its not like you are getting threatening personal attacks, they would be fair enough to place on the ignore list.

E

Edgmond Wolf

This in Spades

I too do NOT have an ignore list

Back
Top Bottom