Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Silly Willie

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Such a shame he didn't go down, I'm sure the nick would be like home from home for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kapitiwolf

Barton assault charges,plus other things I have forgotten. Well known to Old Bill now McKay,both cut from the same cloth.Obviously very happy with their lifestyles and behavior.Just scum the two of them.

C

cooper_J

Amazing what you can get away with if you have a enough money to pay for a good lawyer.

Nb: I know he didn't get found innocent but a £6k fine is a drop in the ocean to him.

A

Anglian Wolf

Now why doesn't it surprise me that Willie McKay is Joey Barton's agent - a right pair of scumbags

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol

B

Bankswolf II

And yet we do business with him again - remember he's Boukari's agent!

That mean when we wins French player of the year he will lob in a transfer request under evening McKay instruction

Quick no one vote him player of the season it doesn't end well!!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
possession of coke & he gets a caution? what a $$$$ing joke!

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just hope Stale hasn't made a Faustian pact with Mckay and he knows what he's dealing with. Mckay represents at least one of the 3 French-based African players we've signed. Mckay's speciality is placing players (often from Africa) at a stepping stone club and then looking to move them on in a year or two. Could be pretty disruptful if Stale is trying to build a team. For Doumbia and Boukari, I hope Wolves have the option in their favour to buy permanently from Rennes and it's water-tight on the other side.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's already had to fork out on the most over-priced, over-rated drug...surely that's punishment enough?

agreed it's a total rip off, short term buzz & nowadays cut with loads of other crap but I know people who got convicted for the same offence

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
agreed it's a total rip off, short term buzz & nowadays cut with loads of other crap but I know people who got convicted for the same offence

Not a good crowd you mix with then Surrey! Never tried it or any other drugs myself.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Driving whilst disqualified.
Driving with no insurance.
Talking on a mobile phone.
In possession of class A drugs.

Financially punished for the first two and then had his ban extended (which he has already demonstrated a willingness to ignore)..

Caution for the drugs (so, no punishment there)

No punishment for the mobile phone offence.

No wonder the criminals laugh at the Justice system.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a good crowd you mix with then Surrey! Never tried it or any other drugs myself.

Why? my friends are all in very good jobs thanks :wavey:

I've tried most drugs other than crack & heroin...in moderation there's no problem...certainly no worse than alcohol!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This country is a joke, he should be sent down purely because of the drugs. Driving while being disqualified should just add to that sentence!

S

spud3948

Sadly another example of British justice. One rule for the Rich and one for us I'm afraid...

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what a $$$$$$...

I would have loved to have been the cop that pulled him over :D

incidentally, I hate the way in which the Sun use Joey Barton in that story - it's got $$$$ all to do with him, yet at first glance, you'd think the article was about him and Willie doing cocaine in a car while Joey was banned from driving!!

Off topic, but I remember a few years ago, when the police were coming in for heavy-handidness and that was the hot topic - it posted a headline something like "Man arrested for drinking a can of coke" - but when you read the article, it transpired that a man was driving a car whilst drinking a can of coke, obviously not concentrating - and ran over a woman and a baby in a pram who were crossing the road on a zebra crossing!!! $$$$$$s...

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
incidentally, I hate the way in which the Sun use Joey Barton in that story - it's got $$$$ all to do with him, yet at first glance, you'd think the article was about him and Willie doing cocaine in a car while Joey was banned from driving!!

I agree. Whatever people think of Joey Barton, it's completely twisted reporting and spreading guilt by association.

Back
Top Bottom