Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Everton forum

Chester is dominated by fans of both clubs and they are just as insufferable as each other. Will absolutely love it if they go down.
  2. C

Atmosphere V Palace

Sat there regularly over the past few years and you are right sometimes that atmosphere over there is good, but like the away fans last night you won’t hear it from the South Bank. I’ve come on here many times after having a good sing song in the quad to read other posters say how quiet the...
  3. C

Wrexham…… promotion done and dusted April 22 nd?

Whats odd about supporting the club where I am from and grew up and the team my family support?
  4. C

Atmosphere V Palace

It was the Steve Bull that got the other stands going! Excellent from them in the second half.
  5. C

Could you not tell that I am a Chester fan?
  6. C

I got asked a question and replied to it.
  7. C

Because I have a different opinion than you?
  8. C

I don’t think anybody has ever claimed Wolves’ promotion season was a fairy tale or some great underdog success like has happened with Wrexham.
  9. C

Sako was already our player for a start. Its nothing like Wrexham signing players on ridiculous wages who should be playing two leagues above.
  10. C

In what way is a non league club signing a load of league one standard players and taking two attempts at promotion a great story?
  11. C

Not even close to a comparable situation to whats happening at Wrexham.
  12. C

Atmosphere this weekend

‘South Bank give us a song’ travelled well enough to be heard on TV. In all honesty, for all the talk of how good the atmosphere was, for large parts it sounded pretty quiet on the tele. Very loud after the third went in.
  13. C

Lets make Molineux hostile again

Doesn’t help that a group in the South Bank constantly drone on with rubbish songs that nobody wants to sing. They’ve been persisting with songs like ‘Sing a song on our own’, the Traore one and ‘we are the famous pack’ for years despite them never taking off properly. Shame as if they had a...
  14. C

Molineux Atmosphere

Can’t blame it on non STH when the atmosphere has been terrible all season. The South Bank being all STH has negatively impacted the noise at Molineux. There is clearly a large number of STH in there who have no interest in actually contributing to the atmosphere.
  15. C

Molineux Atmosphere

One of the worst I’ve ever heard Molineux yesterday. Don’t think I heard the South Bank once.
  16. C

Wolves V Brighton tickets on General sale

I tried buying in the temp when tickets were first released to members and they weren’t available to buy.
  17. C

How many are on our Season Ticket waiting list?

Not quite sure where you have got the idea the seats weren’t ‘nice’ enough for me. The seats available were in two of the most expensive parts of the ground. If you have waited years for the chance to get a season ticket its only right you get offered a reasonable choice before being kicked to...
  18. C

We have around 22k season ticket holders. I got offered one last year at 2000 so you have a chance this season. All depends on prices and how many above you take up the offer. I wouldn’t be expecting much a choice by the time it gets down to your turn though.
  19. C

I was offered the chance to buy a season ticket last year, but was one of the very last to be offered one so the only seats available were singles in the wings of the Steve Bull and Billy Wright. Think its fair that I kept my place on the list given the limited choice I had. Gone from 2000 to...
  20. C

VAR compared to cricket's review system

Wouldn’t have stopped Man City being awarded a penalty last week though. Problem is the people making the decisions not the way its used.
Back
Top Bottom