Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton forum

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just gone looking for gold in the Everton forum, I've found a different kind of gold. This is quite brilliant, happy to see a sense of humour prevailing in difficult circumstances...

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just gone looking for gold in the Everton forum, I've found a different kind of gold. This is quite brilliant, happy to see a sense of humour prevailing in difficult circumstances...

I read the grand old team forum mate, they are not happy. Seem like us alot , very passionate and committed, they think they've had it and it's going to be a world of pain.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read the grand old team forum mate, they are not happy. Seem like us alot , very passionate and committed, they think they've had it and it's going to be a world of pain.
You never know they may stay up and also not get a points deduction, they should remain positive.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not been out of the top division since, I think, 1954. They have no idea how relegation hurts, double relegations doubly so and relegation to the 4th tier quadrupley (is that a word?) so!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a fan base far far more likeable than Liverpool fans!

While I generally agree, as a Wolves fan originally from the Wirral, Everton fans are insufferable. Even many years later, their fans misplaced arrogance that they could simply snap up our best players when we were promoted under Nuno, isn’t something I have forgotten.

Their relegation will be a result celebrated with a beer and a nice malt!

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While I generally agree, as a Wolves fan originally from the Wirral, Everton fans are insufferable. Even many years later, their fans misplaced arrogance that they could simply snap up our best players when we were promoted under Nuno, isn’t something I have forgotten.

100%. Never forget the reaction to us getting promoted and how they thought they would wipe the floor with us. We have finished above them every season since. A good dose of humility is needed and that flag ("We are the famous EFC") last night was another example of why.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100%. Never forget the reaction to us getting promoted and how they thought they would wipe the floor with us. We have finished above them every season since. A good dose of humility is needed and that flag ("We are the famous EFC") last night was another example of why.

Good point. Hearing Arsenal and Man U fans crying that "we should be beating the likes of Wolves" is understandable. With their recent histories they are entitled to feel entitled. Hearing the same from Everton fans always seemed arrogant and out of place. Spurs almost as bad, too.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True, but very dodgy owners. Russian money fronted by an Iranian businessman to avoid sanctions. Hope they go down and get hit by a points deduction.
I agree, bad owners with questionable things attached.

But you can’t blame the fans for that when they aren’t happy with the owners and the set up of the club themselves.

Unlike Newcastle who embraced becoming a sport washing tool…..

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most Everton fans I come across are arrogant delusional bellends. Good riddance.
Always thought and found Everton fans OK until last 2 home games and travelling back to North Wales found
'em to be absolute ****s, just wish my sons had been with me. One game I'm going to relish and hope they're relegated, liquidated and just a page in future history books.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I prefer the original, (not like a Scouser to nick something), but appreciate the effort to squeeze in a Ben Godfrey reference.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was taken aback somewhat, when one of them on GOT, stated they were a bigger club than both Newcastle and Aston Villa.
I don't have the capacity to quantify this statement either way.
Is there any truth in this?
I remember them being decent when I was a kid in the 80's, though even then, I recall them being in the shadows of their red neighbours.
I've no grudge to bear with them whatsoever, I'm just curious as to the reality of this claim.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This. I was one of ‘those *********’ that did a Mr Boing whenever we played them, and the general consensus was:
‘Back in your box lad, you’re a nothing championship club got lucky, we’re the mighty Everton, top division ever presents, grand old club an all tha’.

So, erm, yeah, ta-raa la.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was taken aback somewhat, when one of them on GOT, stated they were a bigger club than both Newcastle and Aston Villa.
I don't have the capacity to quantify this statement either way.
Is there any truth in this?
I remember them being decent when I was a kid in the 80's, though even then, I recall them being in the shadows of their red neighbours.
I've no grudge to bear with them whatsoever, I'm just curious as to the reality of this claim.
Newcastle? Definitely bigger than them (historically).

Villa? Nah. Villa are bigger than Everton all day long.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are already safe and relegate Everton, I hope we act with some dignity and remember how we felt when we went down, particularly at Brighton.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are already safe and relegate Everton, I hope we act with some dignity and remember how we felt when we went down, particularly at Brighton.
Where’s the ****ing fun in that? Football is tribal. Dance on their ****ing graves. You have to enjoy these things when they happen otherwise what is the actual point?

Back
Top Bottom