Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Atmosphere V Palace

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds great on the radio. My cam belt's knackered and trains aren't an option at night to Sheffield so I've given up me seat... gutted but me and my fish are having a good go in my garage COMB!

Dawson for England?

R

reanswolf

It was the Steve Bull that got the other stands going! Excellent from them in the second half.
I’ve been laid low with a sickness bug so missed tonight, but great to hear the Steve Bull were generating a lot of noise. It’s not easy all the way from Park Village!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the defining things in getting that atmosphere going was The Liquidator. Will they dare to play it?
The answer was no and it was pretty flat. Hi ho not only gets the away fans clapping but is actually no better than the Chelsea version of the Liquidator....

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the atmosphere for the majority of the game was not good
Lopetegui asked for the fans to be loud and proud and I thought we delivered the opposite
The south bankers portray themselves as the noise and heartbeat of Molineux and criticises every other stand(just for the record I love the south bank when it’s on form) but tonight it wasn’t
The Steve Bull was great in the second half and got the atmosphere going and totally outshone the South Bank
Great result but South Bank bow your heads in shame you didn’t do what was asked of you tonight

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lopetegui asked for the fans to be loud and proud and I thought we delivered the opposite
The south bankers portray themselves as the noise and heartbeat of Molineux and criticises every other stand(just for the record I love the south bank when it’s on form) but tonight it wasn’t
The Steve Bull was great in the second half and got the atmosphere going and totally outshone the South Bank
Great result but South Bank bow your heads in shame you didn’t do what was asked of you tonight

Shows what happens when the Steve Bull is full and away fans are in the quadrant - hope the club takes note

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did the North Bank do then, or don't they count?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shows what happens when the Steve Bull is full and away fans are in the quadrant - hope the club takes note
It (seemed to me) it was the Steve Bull Upper that got it going.

I think moving the away fans would be a disaster. Firstly, they all hate it. They can't sing properly and when away fans are near the South Bank I feel the South Bank is better.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did the North Bank do then, or don't they count?
North bank was their normal self, quiet with the odd “The North bank”chant
What o enjoyed was when the Steve Bill sang
We’re the Steve Bull
We’re the Steve Bull
We’re the Steve Bull Molineux

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
North bank was their normal self, quiet with the odd “The North bank”chant
What o enjoyed was when the Steve Bill sang
We’re the Steve Bull
We’re the Steve Bull
We’re the Steve Bull Molineux
So you missed the 'Never had a Baggie in my seat' then.... Probably too busy with your pie and a pint..... lol

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It (seemed to me) it was the Steve Bull Upper that got it going.

I think moving the away fans would be a disaster. Firstly, they all hate it. They can't sing properly and when away fans are near the South Bank I feel the South Bank is better.
Had the stewards come to ask me to sit down. I said no, not rude but I said I was standing up in J9 in league one, so why now? He said he was asked to ask but that’s fine. They are specifically targeting J 9 and 10, the actual bit of molineux making the noise both the captain and manager want!

I know some folk on here get to talk to the stadium officials. Can you point out our MANAGER AND CAPTAIN want an atmosphere, don’t kill it by petty rules that you’ve never applied for decades. The precedent has been set over the bygone years

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the stewards come to ask me to sit down. I said no, not rude but I said I was standing up in J9 in league one, so why now? He said he was asked to ask but that’s fine. They are specifically targeting J 9 and 10, the actual bit of molineux making the noise both the captain and manager want!

I know some folk on here get to talk to the stadium officials. Can you point out our MANAGER AND CAPTAIN want an atmosphere, don’t kill it by petty rules that you’ve never applied for decades. The precedent has been set over the bygone years
The whole deal about permitting safer standing is that they will enforce seating elsewhere. Your problem will not go away, it will get worse.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best this season but still poor

Why go to a game and spend it on your phone??? These people should be banned not people standing up

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best this season but still poor

Why go to a game and spend it on your phone??? These people should be banned not people standing up

No way the best season! There was one a couple of weeks ago much louder from the start, can't remember who

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way the best season! There was one a couple of weeks ago much louder from the start, can't remember who
The spell in the second half was easily the best, the whole 3 sides were going. Still crap compared to how we used to be, Covid killed our atmosphere somehow

Back
Top Bottom