Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How many are on our Season Ticket waiting list?

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Let’s see how big this list is come the summer when Neves is sold and the prices go up again.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Obviously not enough to redevelop the ground, 10k regular ST holders aren’t really going to cut the mustard is it?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had a season ticket for 4 seasons with the wife but I've had to stop work which happened in July as she has vascular dementia and is not safe on her own for long periods. I am her carer now. I was a skilled welder for 37 years , never been out of work but are now on universal credit . That's why I probably can't afford to renew in the summer.
Totally gutted ...its great to watch the boys but I can probably stretch to 2 memberships and some games.
Somebody will have 2 seats in the Steve Bull off the waiting list so I'm sure they will enjoy it.
I'll enjoy watching when I can get tickets and I'll watch the rest on the laptop. :)

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had a season ticket for 4 seasons with the wife but I've had to stop work which happened in July as she has vascular dementia and is not safe on her own for long periods. I am her carer now. I was a skilled welder for 37 years , never been out of work but are now on universal credit . That's why I probably can't afford to renew in the summer.
Totally gutted ...its great to watch the boys but I can probably stretch to 2 memberships and some games.
Somebody will have 2 seats in the Steve Bull off the waiting list so I'm sure they will enjoy it.
I'll enjoy watching when I can get tickets and I'll watch the rest on the laptop. :)
Mate if I ever have a spare ticket you’re absolutely welcome to it. My mom had vascular dementia and it’s awful to see.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm well out of the loop but it sounds like the club prevent non-members from buying league tickets (apparently tickets for Norwich available in Graham Hughes stand). Add that to a STH waiting list and there's a lot of 'walk-up' fans who've moved away from the Midlands who aren't going to be getting into Molineux any time soon.

Are away tickets being sold on now a thing of the past? I've always been able to get to Newcastle away but suspect this will be the year my luck runs out.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm well out of the loop but it sounds like the club prevent non-members from buying league tickets (apparently tickets for Norwich available in Graham Hughes stand). Add that to a STH waiting list and there's a lot of 'walk-up' fans who've moved away from the Midlands who aren't going to be getting into Molineux any time soon.

Are away tickets being sold on now a thing of the past? I've always been able to get to Newcastle away but suspect this will be the year my luck runs out.
If tickets are sold out whilst on sale to members any more tickets that become available will only be on sale to members.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate if I ever have a spare ticket you’re absolutely welcome to it. My mom had vascular dementia and it’s awful to see.
Thank you mate it's appreciated. I don't know if anyone has noticed this but your avatar reminds me of Steve Wright the dj from radio1 years ago and now is on radio 2. :) lol.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I had a season ticket for about 20 years but as soon as you drop it you are back of the queue.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope that your missus is ok and respect to you for looking after her. I'm sure that some on here will try to see you right if they can't make games and you can. I for one will try to. My old man had dementia and it was bloody awful.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to hear buddy, can't offer much the way in help, but if there's a desire for tickets down the line I'll try and help out.

Wish you and your lady wife the best.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope that your missus is ok and respect to you for looking after her. I'm sure that some on here will try to see you right if they can't make games and you can. I for one will try to. My old man had dementia and it was bloody awful.
Thank you.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate I’m sorry to hear that about your lovely wife. I have nothing but best wishes for you both. Wish her well from the Wolves community. X

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
ST may be good for the club in terms of fixed finance but not good if the club wants to increase its support base. New fans, overseas fans and casual fans have little chance to attend an actual PL match. We know that the match experience at the Mol is what really makes a fan a fan for life. Or to turn those casual fans into real Wolves fans. So if Fosun want to increase the fan base, I would have fewer season tickets and make it easier for others to get hold of tickets.
Also, could there be unsold or return tickets available on match day for walk in fans?
For various reasons I am not a ST holder but would love to be able to get tickets more easily.
Of course if Fosun increased the capacity at the Mol......

Last edited:
R

reanswolf

Thanks to all for your support and help with offers of a ticket if available going forward. I will get a membership and that should help me.
Thanks all...wolves ay we!
Likewise Steve, I may even have a spare for Norwich at the weekend, you could welcomely have it for free, so let me know if interested.
I suspect your situation isn't as straightforward and dropping tools, but mate its there, I just have to double-confirm its available, but let me know if interested.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agreed Lytham it’s been way more straightforward this season to get tickets for any game member plus or not.
I probably go to 60-70% of home games so, with the loyalty point scheme, it was always easy for me to get good tickets in an early window but the withdrawal of the scheme means I can't now go straight in and get South Bank tickets without using my Membership Plus so I have to buy returns which are invariably singles so I don't get to stand with mates who do the same as me.

With a 6 hour round trip to home games I very rarely attend midweek home games and there are frequent family events I want to attend which mean I'm not interested in a ST. I also like an away day so will sometimes prioritise them over home games.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do they work the list.

If you are offered a season ticket and you refuse,do you go to the back of the queue.? Seems funny that people have all of a sudden got nearer the front.I

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If you are offered a season ticket and you refuse,do you go to the back of the queue.? Seems funny that people have all of a sudden got nearer the front.I
I’m always baffled to how it works. My daughter is desperate for one, she’s 16 now if I add her on the list she might get one before she’s married! Thankfully the pal I go with misses quite a few games on his season ticket so she gets to 5 games a season at least.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well it seems they have improved the numbering system - because when I eventually got offered my ST, my waiting list number had not changed in 3 years !!!

I'm not entirely sure @1972 i began - all I know is that you get 48 hours to take up your offer. If you don't take up your offer it gets passed on down to the next eligible waiting list number. The logic would be that if you turn it down - you fall to bottom - otherwise you would remain on the cyclic of being offered.

If I still had my offer email I would be able to confirm for you....

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well it seems they have improved the numbering system - because when I eventually got offered my ST, my waiting list number had not changed in 3 years !!!

I'm not entirely sure @1972 i began - all I know is that you get 48 hours to take up your offer. If you don't take up your offer it gets passed on down to the next eligible waiting list number. The logic would be that if you turn it down - you fall to bottom - otherwise you would remain on the cyclic of being offered.

If I still had my offer email I would be able to confirm for you....
In previous seasons people at the top of the list have said that, having refused a ST, they have retained their position and been offered one the following season. And people who hadn't renewed their memberships had also been offered tickets.

Hopefully it sounds like they have got their act together and sorted the system out.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In previous seasons people at the top of the list have said that, having refused a ST, they have retained their position and been offered one the following season. And people who hadn't renewed their memberships had also been offered tickets.

Hopefully it sounds like they have got their act together and sorted the system out.
Yeah if that’s the case (people refusing a ST) they should surely go to the back of the queue. I suppose the list situation is always a contentious one depending on your own circumstances. Bit like the early bird system.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ST may be good for the club in terms of fixed finance but not good if the club wants to increase its support base. New fans, overseas fans and casual fans have little chance to attend an actual PL match. We know that the match experience at the Mol is what really makes a fan a fan for life. Or to turn those casual fans into real Wolves fans. So if Fosun want to increase the fan base, I would have fewer season tickets and make it easier for others to get hold of tickets.
Also, could there be unsold or return tickets available on match day for walk in fans?
For various reasons I am not a ST holder but would love to be able to get tickets more easily.
Of course if Fosun increased the capacity at the Mol......
All of this.

Build a bigger ground. I don’t really care if it’s fancy. I don’t need fresh sushi or craft ales or a plant based burger.
Just make it big, as noisy as science can make it and get the bloody youngsters in.
Don’t have an all ST south bank, make it cheap noisy and intimidating for the away team.

If we don’t do that, then in 40 years, no one will be in there cos we’ll be dead or in a home. Our demographics don’t look good.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
moved from 3160 to 956 maybe another season or 2 to go ? (suspect there has been a bigger turnover this season wit covid etc)

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Likewise Steve, I may even have a spare for Norwich at the weekend, you could welcomely have it for free, so let me know if interested.
I suspect your situation isn't as straightforward and dropping tools, but mate its there, I just have to double-confirm its available, but let me know if interested.
I'm fine mate thank you for the offer it's a brilliant gesture but we will watch on the computer for Saturdays game. The amount of people who have offered to help with things is amazing. What wonderful people we have in the pack. Can't wait for the gooners game, wolves ay we!

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
moved from 3160 to 956 maybe another season or 2 to go ? (suspect there has been a bigger turnover this season wit covid etc)
I can't remember what I was before, so can't be sure I have moved or not.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't remember what I was before, so can't be sure I have moved or not.
got an email today that told me my previous position and my new position (wouldn't have remembered the previous number otherwise, other than a ball park figure)

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All of this.

Build a bigger ground. I don’t really care if it’s fancy. I don’t need fresh sushi or craft ales or a plant based burger.
Just make it big, as noisy as science can make it and get the bloody youngsters in.
Don’t have an all ST south bank, make it cheap noisy and intimidating for the away team.

If we don’t do that, then in 40 years, no one will be in there cos we’ll be dead or in a home. Our demographics don’t look good.
I agree with the majority of that, but I would say that I think it’s a myth about an ageing demographic. I can’t talk for other stands but I’d say a good proportion of the South Bank is in their 20s. I’d actually say since Fosun came it’s reduced down and attracted youth back.

ChesterWolf

Reaction score
Yeah if that’s the case (people refusing a ST) they should surely go to the back of the queue. I suppose the list situation is always a contentious one depending on your own circumstances. Bit like the early bird system.

I was offered the chance to buy a season ticket last year, but was one of the very last to be offered one so the only seats available were singles in the wings of the Steve Bull and Billy Wright. Think its fair that I kept my place on the list given the limited choice I had.

Gone from 2000 to 600 so hopefully might get more of a choice this year.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Im now at 1417 and 1418. Does anyone know how many season ticket holders we have this season? Last year there was 94% renewal take up. Just wondering if im going to need to get ready to pay for 2 season tickets next year!

ChesterWolf

Reaction score
Im now at 1417 and 1418. Does anyone know how many season ticket holders we have this season? Last year there was 94% renewal take up. Just wondering if im going to need to get ready to pay for 2 season tickets next year!

We have around 22k season ticket holders.

I got offered one last year at 2000 so you have a chance this season. All depends on prices and how many above you take up the offer. I wouldn’t be expecting much a choice by the time it gets down to your turn though.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was offered the chance to buy a season ticket last year, but was one of the very last to be offered one so the only seats available were singles in the wings of the Steve Bull and Billy Wright. Think its fair that I kept my place on the list given the limited choice I had.

Gone from 2000 to 600 so hopefully might get more of a choice this year.
Me and daughter were the same, only ****e seats were offered

Quite happy with the upper north bank seats we've managed to get for last few years so didn't bother - the glass screens they have stupidly put up just in the quad are stupid though and spoil it

Back
Top Bottom