Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by PumpKing

1. PumpKing

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Please support this appeal for help if you can. I know many of you have volunteered before to create the previous stadium displays. We are hoping to make this one amazing. Old Gold Pack are putting a major gold and black display around the stadium and the Wolves Fan Volunteers who wave the...
  2. PumpKing

OGP Flaggin'

That’s a great suggestion Jade and I’m sure that would be greatly appreciated by this group. As I’m sure would be fans maybe buying the flags themselves. I’m sure @OldGoldPack would be able to comment on this better than I would.
  3. PumpKing

OGP Flaggin'

No way should we ever have drums in the ground. Imagine sitting next to one while you’re trying to concentrate on the game. No objection at all to the Punjabi lads and the dhol drum outside before the game, or even in side the ground for a short while, but as soon as the whistle goes, the...
  4. PumpKing

OGP Flaggin'

Hi Jade, you may well be getting one great big one in the North Bank on Tuesday, and I am talking here about a banner of course. Lol. But the aim of OGP is to eventually do the same with their flags in the North Bank and elsewhere in the ground.. That’s why it is so vital that these flags are...
  5. PumpKing

Ginboomerang

Asa, Mark’s son contacted me last night to tell me. I am in absolute shock and I still cannot believe this awful news. Mark was a dynamo within Telford Wolves and he worked tirelessly in organising everyone’s tickets and travel for away games. Nothing was ever too much trouble for this wonderful...
  6. PumpKing

Gunjur Wolves The Gambia

Sorry, only just seen this. I will have a word.
  7. PumpKing

Asking for your help!

That fact is completely true Alex. No other club could do this. At the time, there were even discussions to decide which way to have the pitch permanently. Also a few decades ago I watched Ian Botham play in a friendly top level cricket match on the Molineux turf. The boundaries were quite...
  8. PumpKing

I'm finally returning to Molineux

So pleased that this came off for him. It was a secret Birthday surprise for him. Thank you Wolves. Hope that it’s a great memory for him and something he can now watch at his leisure now. I do hope he’s managed to see it by now. If you’re there @ErickWolf mate, that was why I just...
  9. PumpKing

I only dropped them at their Hotels’ Reception Jack, I have no such knowledge of the happy couples’ sleeping arrangements. I do know however, that if he keeps up his incredible win record, I would no doubt be in the queue to sleep with him myself.
  10. PumpKing

Don’t worry Smokey, if that was ever to happen, Erick would be there pitchside at Wembley, Mexican Waving a giant “We are Wolves” flag and surely we would lift the Cup knowing his extraordinary win record.
  11. PumpKing

Managed to get a certain Mr. Karl Henry to say hello to Erick and Nataly last night. Karl was really interested in Erick and why his love for Wolves has taken over his life. I don’t think he quite understood it to be honest. !!! I’ll post some photos as soon as I work out how to do it.
  12. PumpKing

Had the absolute pleasure tonight to host Erick and his stunningly beautiful new wife Nataly at the game tonight. He not only helped lay out the pitchside flags for me, but he also did a magnificent job of actually waving one of them in the North Bank end. Eight years ago he did the very same...
  13. PumpKing

Lage OUT

We can but hope.
  14. PumpKing

Lage OUT

I know it seems petty to criticise what the bloke was wearing, but it’s not just this, it’s his whole manner, his demeanour and his total lack of a likeable personality. All this in addition to the more important lack of any football managing abilities or of any tangible football plan. Compare...
  15. PumpKing

Lage OUT

In an interview just before they had Bruno on. The channel was one that I don’t think I can mention on here, but it was scathing. Hints like the fans should not have to watch this and certain things must change. He was clearly not happy with tactics.
Back
Top Bottom