Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I'm finally returning to Molineux

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the absolute pleasure tonight to host Erick and his stunningly beautiful new wife Nataly at the game tonight.

He not only helped lay out the pitchside flags for me, but he also did a magnificent job of actually waving one of them in the North Bank end.

Eight years ago he did the very same thing in what was the best Mexican wave ever, so tonight, as he said himself, life came full circle.

So glad they won for him tonight, after all the trouble he went to to get here. The man is our Talisman, and after, what is it now? I think, eleven games he’s watched over here, and he has not seen us lose once . Oh how I wish be was here on Saturday.

You be pleased to know that I got them both back safely to their hotel and they should be tucked up in their beds now.

Erick and Nataly, it has been an absolute joy to see you again, thank you so much for coming to see us, please come back as soon as you can

Love you both loads. xx

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Erick and Nataly, it has been an absolute joy to see you again, thank you so much for coming to see us, please come back as soon as you can
Thank you, again, PK! It was lovely meeting your family as well. I’m delighted to have seen Molineux in person once more and to see so many familiar faces again.

I’m also happy my wife’s first game was a win! Can’t believe she missed the goal but at least we won lol

I really do wish I could stay for the Arsenal game but Rome awaits. The honeymoon must continue but I’m just so lucky my wife wanted to come to a game. I swear it was her idea :D

Pictures here:

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you, again, PK! It was lovely meeting your family as well. I’m delighted to have seen Molineux in person once more and to see so many familiar faces again.

I’m also happy my wife’s first game was a win! Can’t believe she missed the goal but at least we won lol

I really do wish I could stay for the Arsenal game but Rome awaits. The honeymoon must continue but I’m just so lucky my wife wanted to come to a game. I swear it was her idea :D

Pictures here:
What a fabulous return for you and a brilliant debut trip for your new Wife! Enjoy Rome and come back to Molineux sooner than 6 years time!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And this week confirmed as the UK’s worst Hotel Chain for the 10th Year running too!
Indeed - see my post immediately after the one that you quote.

Another chain to avoid like the plague are Quality/Choice hotels.... low quality and last choice lol.....

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get a certain Mr. Karl Henry to say hello to Erick and Nataly last night.
Karl was really interested in Erick and why his love for Wolves has taken over his life. I don’t think he quite understood it to be honest. !!!

I’ll post some photos as soon as I work out how to do it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Managed to get a certain Mr. Karl Henry to say hello to Erick and Nataly last night.
Karl was really interested in Erick and why his love for Wolves has taken over his life. I don’t think he quite understood it to be honest. !!!

I post some photos as soon as I work out how to do it.
Brilliant pumpking

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the absolute pleasure tonight to host Erick and his stunningly beautiful new wife Nataly at the game tonight.

He not only helped lay out the pitchside flags for me, but he also did a magnificent job of actually waving one of them in the North Bank end.

Eight years ago he did the very same thing in what was the best Mexican wave ever, so tonight, as he said himself, life came full circle.

So glad they won for him tonight, after all the trouble he went to to get here. The man is our Talisman, and after, what is it now? I think, eleven games he’s watched over here, and he has not seen us lose once . Oh how I wish be was here on Saturday.

You be pleased to know that I got them both back safely to their hotel and they should be tucked up in their beds now.

Love you both loads. xx
Separate beds and on their honeymoon , that escalated quickly

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We went to a Christmas meal there from work a few years back and there was a massive fight in the bar with blood everywhere and puke all over the place.
Not long afterwards our daughter was returning from Birmingham with our Granddaughter and someone came running out with a gun and once again it kicked off.
Apparently the place is now used to house refugee families
Ah, one of the fabled 5 star hotels.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get to a Cup final, given Erick's record, can we start a go fund me for plane ticket and final ticket.
Be worth it as we should win without conceding a goal.
Don’t worry Smokey, if that was ever to happen, Erick would be there pitchside at Wembley, Mexican Waving a giant “We are Wolves” flag and surely we would lift the Cup knowing his extraordinary win record.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Separate beds and on their honeymoon , that escalated quickly
I only dropped them at their Hotels’ Reception Jack, I have no such knowledge of the happy couples’ sleeping arrangements.

I do know however, that if he keeps up his incredible win record, I would no doubt be in the queue to sleep with him myself.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’ll post some photos as soon as I work out how to do it.
Well done mate, you're a legend, don't always see eye to eye but Wolves through and through and always go the extra step for the club and fans, respect!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I only dropped them at their Hotels’ Reception Jack, I have no such knowledge of the happy couples’ sleeping arrangements.

I do know however, that if he keeps up his incredible win record, I would no doubt be in the queue to sleep with him myself.
Re your last para who is getting sloppy seconds???? lol

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Erick is on the highlights package at the start waving the flag.

Well done mate.

So pleased that this came off for him.

It was a secret Birthday surprise for him. Thank you Wolves. Hope that it’s a great memory for him and something he can now watch at his leisure now.

I do hope he’s managed to see it by now.

If you’re there @ErickWolf mate, that was why I just happened to be short of a flag waver and needed your help!!!!!. Lol.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So pleased that this came off for him.

It was a secret Birthday surprise for him. Thank you Wolves. Hope that it’s a great memory for him and something he can now watch at his leisure now.

I do hope he’s managed to see it by now.

If you’re there @ErickWolf mate, that was why I just happened to be short of a flag waver and needed your help!!!!!. Lol.
Class, sir, well done.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Pictures here:

Nice work all round :D

Back
Top Bottom