Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ginboomerang

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Asa, Mark’s son contacted me last night to tell me.
I am in absolute shock and I still cannot believe this awful news.
Mark was a dynamo within Telford Wolves and he worked tirelessly in organising everyone’s tickets and travel for away games. Nothing was ever too much trouble for this wonderful man.
We worked closely together with many projects at Wolves and his extraordinary enthusiasm for any crazy ideas we had was infectious.

I only ever had to make one phone call to Mark to appeal for help, and by the morning I had an army of Telford Wolves members eager to help. Such was the esteem in which they all held this incredible man.

I was in touch with Russell Jones at Wolves late last night, and both he and the club are totally devastated by this tragic news. As I expected, they will be supporting Marks family in any way that they possibly can. There will also be tributes paid as a show of sincere appreciation for all that Mark did over the years for the club that he loved so much.
God rest his soul. I will miss this amazing man so much.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mark was a dynamo within Telford Wolves and he worked tirelessly in organising everyone’s tickets and travel for away games. Nothing was ever too much trouble for this wonderful man.
We worked closely together with many projects at Wolves and his extraordinary enthusiasm for any crazy ideas we had was infectious.

I only ever had to make one phone call to Mark to appeal for help, and by the morning I had an army of Telford Wolves members eager to help. Such was the esteem in which they all held this incredible man.

I was in touch with Russell Jones at Wolves late last night, and both he and the club are totally devastated by this tragic news. As I expected, they will be supporting Marks family in any way that they possibly can. There will also be tributes paid as a show of sincere appreciation for all that Mark did over the years for the club that he loved so much.
I am literally in tears reading this. A lovely post in such tragic circumstances.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

A very touching tribute Paul. I never met Mark but I liked reading his posts on here and he seemed like a genuinely top man. x

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So so sad that his last few posts on here were a couple of years ago in respect of the late Pete Lewis (Goof), wishing him a happy birthday and 'see you later'. They can have a drink together now. I still can't get my head around it.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heartbreaking news Gary.I’m absolutely devastated.What a great guy Gin was,I always called him Gin, my eyes are full and I’m not peeling onions.He will be sadly missed by many.Condolences to his family and friends.RIP Gin.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many lovely comments, and for those who didnt know him, trust me, he was the kindest, most helpful, loyal, friendliest, generous person ever. Loved Wolves to bits, and literally WAS Telford Wolves. And as Paul mentions, he helped him out and Wolves in general with getting his army of Telford based fans to help. Such was the respect he had.

Mark was also the guy responsible for the Carl Ikeme flag travelling everywhere.

In terms of status, he was the fan equivalent of what Steve Bull did on the pitch for the club. Cant praise the guy enough.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Thats very sad news, I didn't know him personally, but Gin always said he knew me from when our paths had crossed back in the 70s, if anyone has a photo they wouldn't mind putting on here - if appropriate -- would love to know if I recognised him, I'm hearing of so many young sudden deaths ATM its just awful, condolences to his family & friends x

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only knew him from reading his posts on here, but very sad news nevertheless.
Thoughts are with all his family and friends.
RIP Mark

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats very sad news, I didn't know him personally, but Gin always said he knew me from when our paths had crossed back in the 70s, if anyone has a photo they wouldn't mind putting on here - if appropriate -- would love to know if I recognised him, I'm hearing of so many young sudden deaths ATM its just awful, condolences to his family & friends x
Go to ost 29 .Tap on the Telford web page ,scroll down and he is the person on the left with the grey top on,in the first pic

Back
Top Bottom