Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lage OUT

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
I guess we wait for tomorrow, unless he is sacked by phone, but he must now go, we supposedly had the easiest start this season and we are heading for relegation. Just awful.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think he's done now. I'll admit when he was appointed I could see the logic and for half a season things looked OK but it turns out I was wrong.

I've been prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt due to injuries and the lopsided squad he inherited and I've kept expecting something to click but there's been no signs of improvement. He's not had much time with this squad but I'm not seeing any sort of progression.

I know he's been unlucky with injuries but he never seems to learn anything. We keep doing the same things (or not) every week expecting a different outcome.

It's nonsense.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuine question, does anyone on here actually want Bruno to stay?

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At least its pretty black and white, if they sacked him now I doubt many (any?) would complain. Just get on with it.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s really easy this one. Do the board think he can turn things around? It has to be a resounding NO.
To be honest it’s the simple and right question to clear the mind, I cannot see us become suddenly more creative and scoring goals. So definitely NO

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I told you.

Hes a rat, a fraud, a piece of ****.
Tbf, I agree with the sentiment that he is out of his depth and needs removing from his position, but I don’t think he’s a piece of ****. He’s tried to build something and has some good players at his disposal now, he’s just not competent at this level.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with Neves and he dropped so many clear hints that Bruno had to go.
He has clearly lost the players.

He’s got to go before the Chelsea game.
Details or link?

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why there were/are SO many supporting him. It’s been clear from the off he’s a chancer.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with Neves and he dropped so many clear hints that Bruno had to go.

Where is this interview? I want to see it

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We had two weeks to get in a new manager before this match. What really makes the difference now.?
Even if he goes the problem is still there in Sellars, Shi and co.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry guys I cannot do links ( thick as pig poo me !!! ) but if you go BBC football on line page and click on the West Ham beat Wolves headline and scroll down it is there just below where Portugal's answer to Inspector Clouseau spouts his drivel !!!!
I just read it and it appears Neves is suggesting training is not very good. Well who’s in charge of training? Oh yeah the head coach

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves captain Ruben Neves speaking to Sky Sports: "We need to stop talking about performances. We always try to play our best to win but it is not enough. We need to make sure everyone goes on the same path.

"It is time to look to ourselves. What we are doing in the Premier League is not enough. Having the ball is not enough. It is in our hands to work on it. We know our quality but in a league like this it is not enough. If you don’t train like you play you will not be able to win enough games at the weekend. The good thing is we still have time to change this.

"I think everyone, including me can give a little bit more. We are not in good form so something needs to change. The people don’t deserve to see what we are doing at the moment.

"It is not the manager’s responsibility it is everyone. We are the ones that can get the results. It is about us not anybody else. We struggled a bit in the beginning with a lot of new players a lot of players going out but no more excuses."

Back
Top Bottom