Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by molinew

1. M

Steve Madeley

Thanks for letting me know mate, I'll keep it in mind
  2. M

Steve Madeley

Stefan, is it too much to ask for people to just not sing songs which may invoke images of stadium disasters in which loads of people died? I hate the 'Sign On' chant for similar reasons, it's just really grim and not actually funny, particularly when people all across the country can't afford...
  3. M

Steve Madeley

Strange reaction to what he's said given he's 100% correct. Someone sat next to me in the North Bank joined in with the "always the victim" chant and he wasn't the only one. Anyone trying to defend that chant as being not about Hillsborough is either too thick to understand the issue or being...
  4. M

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Man City had no real standing at one point in recent history and are now one of the biggest of the lot... Money talks and, sadly, Newcastle are likely to be Champions League regulars sooner than we all expected
  5. M

Jacqui Oatley

Any argument that female commentators and pundits are not there on merit falls completely flat when you consider how many dreadful, male ex-pros have historically walked into cushy punditry and co-comms gigs down the years and been dreadful. Shearer is generally very good these days, but was...
  6. M

Hello Fran Garagarza and goodbye Scott Sellars maybe??

I think this is the key issue. What we've seen here with Sellars is really part of a much bigger structural problem.
  7. M

Ronaldo (not linked)

I'm not sure that comparison works considering Ligue 1 is a weaker league than La Liga
  8. M

Lopetegui’s Wolves

Wish we'd stop bringing brothers and sons in with our staff. Young Daniel joins a star studded list in recent decades which spans from the late, former car salesman Carl Hoddle to Bruno Lage's brother via the rumoured former kitman's son who used to collect the Championship balls up on a match...
  9. M

Liverpool for Sale

Exactly. And people often point to the fact Trippier only cost them £12m, for example, ignoring the fact Newcastle could easily outspend teams who could afford the transfer fee in wages
  10. M

Lopetegui

Such a waste of time, isn't it? I really hope the excitement at this eventual appointment doesn't let Jeff off the hook for such catastrophic management this season and before
  11. M

Diego Costa

Tim Spiers was pretty withering about his signing on the Totally Football Show podcast this week. I'm paraphrasing slightly, but he described him as all the mischief with none of the football, and so pantomime he looks more like he's auditioning to play Captain Hook at the Wolverhampton Grand...
  12. M

Backroom staff

Most top managers don't have a team quite as big as Nuno's or Bruno's, to be fair
  13. M

Backroom staff

Agree 100%, but the OP message only suggests some of the backroom staff would be chosen by the club. To a certain extent that seems like an improvement on the 'rip it all up and start again every 18 months' model we seem to be working on at the moment
  14. M

Backroom staff

I'm not sure I agree this is necessarily a problem. In fact, you could argue that having to change our entire backroom team every time we sack a coach is itself a big issue. Look at us now, having to cobble together a dream team of the U18s and U23s manager (itself leaving important academy...
  15. M

Peter Bosz

I'm nervous for similar reasons to many, not least the further evidence of a lack of a coherent approach to the candidates. But failure at Dortmund, Leverkusen and Lyon is no indication of how well he'd do at Wolves. The simple reality is we are nowhere near the level of those clubs. Nuno hasn't...
Back
Top Bottom