Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by GAWAZZ

1. GAWAZZ

Team of the 90s v today’s team

I know not of the 90's but just players I have seen: Matt Murray Richards, De wolf, Lescott Smith, McDonald, Thomas, Froggatt, Keane, Fletcher, Sako Obviously mentions for Bull, Stowell, Ndah, Ince, Rae but couldn't get them into this system, Ndah being the closest in place of Keane
  2. GAWAZZ

Gedson Fernandes

(Paper talk obviously) it was reported that Spurs had bid £45M Euros and had it rejected - I don't know if that is true but if it is, they are not going to accept our £35m bid despite it being what we feel he is worth
  3. GAWAZZ

Match Day drinking Wolverhampton

1. Serving time ( but good service in general, in turn, with a smile etc) 2. Atmosphere 3. Sports channels on TV 3. Music ( more post game) 4. Price 5. Food (happy with a cob though) 6. Glasses ( not plastic) Good luck ( I may add in others to make a top 10 later but there's a start)
  4. GAWAZZ

Wallace

That mendes has a lot to answer for..........................
  5. GAWAZZ

Wolves @ 6th Transfer Window PL Spenders so far?

Villa sign Mings so their total spend is £79 million so top spenders as it stands
  6. GAWAZZ

U 23s v AFC Wulfrunians

You won't believe this, I am currently in the firs and Bonatini has walked in! Couldn't make it up No mate, straight up
  7. GAWAZZ

U 23s v AFC Wulfrunians

You won't believe this, I am currently in the firs and Bonatini has walked in! Couldn't make it up
  8. GAWAZZ

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

I think you are thinking about when he actually joined i.e. when Nuno took over? We were also linked as soon as Fosun took over and that's when "he didn't want to come"
  9. GAWAZZ

Javier Hernandez

If we are paying a player over 100 grand a week I would want him in the first 11 - Hernandez wouldn't be IMV
  10. GAWAZZ

Team v Man U

Patricio Bennett Coady Boly Doherty saiss MGW Vinagre Traore Cav Costa
  11. GAWAZZ

Poll: which seats are you going to pick?

They must be all of the retired people who are at home on Molmix before 5pm ;)
  12. GAWAZZ

Ake

I didn't think Pogba was that great against us? (He would be in my team of the year however) Alisson Wan- Bissaka, Van Dijk, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Doucoure, Zaha, Salah, Hazard, Not sure who may last 2 would be
  13. GAWAZZ

Team for Bristol City

I was just responding to your question, I certainly wouldn't be playing him in the league over Rui, ruddy seems a keeper that needs to be playing to keep his edge and we can't offer that. That said seems a great pro and not sure who we would get to sit on the bench 99% of the time who is better...
  14. GAWAZZ

Team for Bristol City

If ruddy doesn't play in any cup games then Rui gets injured, ruddy would have to play without a competitive game since last May ( if your thinking Is you wouldn't have played ruddy in any cup game this season)
  15. GAWAZZ

Team for Bristol City

Neither for me.......Raul and Cav up top
Back
Top Bottom