Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Greenoakwolf

Reaction score
Here’s one for ya.

Walked past the house that Viangre has been living in the other day, it looks like it’s been ‘moved out of’, not just there are no cars on the drive (Rui, Neves and Boly have no cars on their drives, holidays innit)

He could very easily be moving somewhere else in Wolvo but I thought I would lob a little grenade in.
Ruben is moving into a new house in Lower Penn

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, provided we retain the core of our squad, I would settle for someone who will come off the bench and bang a few goals in, even if with rotation that person us Jota or Jimenez.

It won´t move us forward our longer term goals though,will it.
I am not high strung nervewise for this upcoming season..but the thing is that sooner or indeed a little bit later we(Fosun)will have to make our move..and it seems that this particular transfer window seemed the best to try and do it in FFP wise.
I am all for ten year planes as long as they are sticking to schedule.
We are ahead of our..year four since Fosun is coming up.

I know I am pressing things..I am a fan of WWFC..I want us to have won the Premier League last year.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It won´t move us forward our longer term goals though,will it.
I am not high strung nervewise for this upcoming season..but the thing is that sooner or indeed a little bit later we(Fosun)will have to make our move..and it seems that this particular transfer window seemed the best to try and do it in FFP wise.
I am all for ten year planes as long as they are sticking to schedule.
We are ahead of our..year four since Fosun is coming up.

I know I am pressing things..I am a fan of WWFC..I want us to have won the Premier League last year.
I wasn’t proposing it as a long term solution though.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruben is moving into a new house in Lower Penn

That's alright then. There isn't many things that would make me stressed about Wolves but Vinagre going would be one of them. I'm convinced the kid will be one of the best left backs in the world (like Moutinho said in his young professional award video) before long and a regular in the Portugal team.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see people mention this all the time but I can’t remember any reports about Boly not wanting to join. All I saw was from some HITC-clone who said he looked unhappy in a picture of him leaving the Porto training ground.
I think you are thinking about when he actually joined i.e. when Nuno took over? We were also linked as soon as Fosun took over and that's when "he didn't want to come"

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
That's a good point I suppose we aren't going to get anyone that's properly established. I don't think it's unbelievable I'm just not sure we would spend 40 million (which AC Milan want apparently) on him when we have spent that on Jimenez already.

They wont get what they want. If they want shot of him they will have to compromise.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think 1st July may be significant. Our loans sign then and it may be the cut off for FFP (although I am not certain despite looking for ages. that may explain why we have no signings yet i.e. they want them to fall in the 2019/20 season officially. i realise that the date is also the start of the european window

dnf14

Reaction score
I think 1st July may be significant. Our loans sign then and it may be the cut off for FFP (although I am not certain despite looking for ages. that may explain why we have no signings yet i.e. they want them to fall in the 2019/20 season officially. i realise that the date is also the start of the european window
You're onto something I think. I remember reading an article about the deal Roma want to make for Diawara and it was said that they and Napoli are mutually agreeing to stall the actual completion of the deal until after 1st July for bookkeeping reasons.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well.
Another week and another swedish Krona,but still no new signings.
My diapers drips wet,I must admit.
I think we are struggling,and quite badly as well ATM on the transfer front.
We are indeed in a very delicate spot..we don´t seem to have the FFP economy for us to be enabled to take the next step.
Tell you what,unless Uncle Jorge steps up to the plate once more..we might draw a blank here.
Anyways..happy Midsummer to all..we hold our breath over the weekend,and then we go again.

Ask Josh nice and he might send ya some pampers.:p

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. I think we've shown with our policy since Nunos been here that we'll sign a certain type of player, and attitude plays a big part in our recruitment.
Massive ... and it’s massively important.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think that’s more or less SPOT ON.

With our expenditure last season + increased wages it’s likely we are within the boundaries but don’t want to exceed.

I think Villa have also done the same I heard. Snapped up some of the cheaper options early to put them through on 18/19 accounts as they had a bit of room to manoeuvre.

Well done. I think we can all sleep properly for the next 10 days now.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

The 666 in username gives him away the little devil.

W

Wolfie_USA

He states they are from Portugal, Croatia, England and Mexico.

Busy up at the Mount. :confused:

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that’s more or less SPOT ON.

With our expenditure last season + increased wages it’s likely we are within the boundaries but don’t want to exceed.

I think Villa have also done the same I heard. Snapped up some of the cheaper options early to put them through on 18/19 accounts as they had a bit of room to manoeuvre.

Well done. I think we can all sleep properly for the next 10 days now.
Speak for yourself! I’m a chronic insomniac and have taken to reading the Europa Cup draw rules (and all its permutations) in order to get a mere 40 winks.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah it’s seems to be absolute BS

He retweeted

Alvarez
Abraham
Carvalho
Perisic

I’m sorry, but something would’ve sneaked our from all those countries if it was true

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah it’s seems to be absolute BS

He retweeted

Alvarez
Abraham
Carvalho
Perisic

I’m sorry, but something would’ve sneaked our from all those countries if it was true
Deals done ... I’m hearing.

The gnome at the bottom of me garden just confirmed it. Happy days.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Asa is having you on, some of you cling to it out of desperation .

You do realise most think it’s complete horse **** but you’ve got to keep it a little ajar otherwise you’d look a right Bell end if he was right. You just don’t know who to trust in today's world

Back
Top Bottom