Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gedson Fernandes

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Havent Arsenal spent about 100 million this window though?
I believe they have signed one guy in particular for about 70 million over a long term contract with payments spread over a long period of time keeping them within their budget.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I believe Arsenal have spent like £18 million initially or something like that. Rest spread out. They are getting Celtics left back still as well

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe Arsenal have spent like £18 million initially or something like that. Rest spread out. They are getting Celtics left back still as well

Pretty much gambling away future budgets on Champions League qualification. If they don’t get there, they will struggle to adequately replace their ageing squad in future windows.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much gambling away future budgets on Champions League qualification. If they don’t get there, they will struggle to adequately replace their ageing squad in future windows.
I agree.
I mean, Ozul might be great at chasing off puny carjackers, but his enthusiasm on pitch is waning fast.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologises if there’s already a thread of been posted elsewhere but Alex Goncalves reporting we’ve had a £35M bid rejected.
(Paper talk obviously) it was reported that Spurs had bid £45M Euros and had it rejected - I don't know if that is true but if it is, they are not going to accept our £35m bid despite it being what we feel he is worth

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he means the club who gave him the info can't afford him, I get the impression the contact isn't from within wolves.

The contact is not from Wolves, you're right. The club who haven't got a pot to **** in is the other club. Put it this way, they are converting their executive boxes to a Club Wembley style system to try and generate more revenue

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O Jogo saying today we've had bids rejected for both the Benfica lads

Benfica resiste a intenso ataque inglês a duas pérolas do plantel

Light Leader turned down offers for Reuben Dias from Manchester United and Wolverhampton, while Wolves still attacked Gedson

With more than 200 million euros made with player transfers in this market, Benfica continues to see their squad "attacked" and, you know THE GAME, Rúben Dias and Gedson were the target of proposals in the last days from England, but rejected. , by Luís Filipe Vieira.

From Portugal: Wolves make offers for two Benfica players - Sport Witness

NorthWolf

Reaction score
Just watched Benfica Milan game, he wasn't in the squad, unless I missed him or he's injured, read into that what you will.

Dias did play.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Benfica Milan game, he wasn't in the squad, unless I missed him or he's injured, read into that what you will.

Dias did play.
I believe he's injured but its hard to find any information on it

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember that went well for Leeds a few years back!

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who???
Which club haven't got a pot to **** in?
Which club is converting their exec' boxes into a club Wembley style system?
Who who who??!

Back
Top Bottom