Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this really always going to be the response when we are losing /lose a game?
Plenty of clubs who've thrown money at it and gone nowhere.
We haven't given throwing money even a chance mate lol. Why is the suggestion of freshening our squad always met with accusations of wanting to sink billions of pounds? We have been weak in a few positions for some time now.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m lost for words. It’s not as if we’re even at ‘bad’ levels. This is down right diabolical for a professional team, at any level.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I’m ****ed that after the dries of the last two games, this is all we can muster. A whimpering first half and an easy 2-0 lead for Palace…

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Neto looks rusty as well, only way is for him to get game time to get past it so has to happen.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They never come back the same do they.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll check thread later but all I can say sitting here in Steve bull is that the atmosphere is toxic. The South Bank are non existent. And Lage is not a premier league manager
I feel sorry for jonny and Neto
And neves
Hwang is bloody terrible

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I'll check thread later but all I can say sitting here in Steve bull is that the atmosphere is toxic. The South Bank are non existent. And Lage is not a premier league manager
I feel sorry for jonny and Neto
And neves
Some people have been looking forward to getting on Lage back all season.

Neves has been shocking, not sure why you feel sorry for him.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
60 ****ing mins for an attacking change. This should have been done at half time. Sorry Bruno you’ve had a mare today.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We haven't given throwing money even a chance mate lol. Why is the suggestion of freshening our squad always met with accusations of wanting to sink billions of pounds? We have been weak in a few positions for some time now.
Remember a kid we spunked £35 million on. Semedo another £35+ million.

Building a team takes time. Understand the impatience when we play like this but there are ways and means of freshening our squad sensibly. None of this means I'm happy with how we are playing but I am trying to show some understanding as we bring back injured players and give opportunities to younger ones.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember a kid we spunked £35 million on. Semedo another £35+ million.

Building a team takes time. Understand the impatience when we play like this but there are ways and means of freshening our squad sensibly. None of this means I'm happy with how we are playing but I am trying to show some understanding as we bring back injured players and give opportunities to younger ones.
Wolves wouldn't have to rely on the players coming back from injury if the squad wasn't so short. I think there are players on a free or well cheaper than 35m I don't think every purchase has to be a Silva or Semedo.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang needs to be replaced. Adding the square root of **** all today.

Back
Top Bottom