Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Andi130

Reaction score
Semedo obviously a huge loss, but the team selection from Lage is a significant factor again. No changes at HT though has left me dumbfounded.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to channel the spirit of terry Connor. The day we came back from 2-0 down to draw 2-0 at Newcastle spirit please. Be more Terry

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did I just read our midfield are looking for a pass? They are looking for a square ball, Joao early on had a ball to Hoever in loads of space and he just slid it to Kilman
A sideways pass is still a pass!

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman’s performance is the most surprising he’s been absolutely woeful far from the only one but just surprising with how solid he’s been this season
To be honest; his performances have been going slowly downwards for a while now. He - and the whole defence - peaked pre-international break in January.

Since coming back and playing the cup tie vs Norwich, none of the back 3 and keeper have been at the same level.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

This ******** has had 15 minutes and has come out without his tech working? Incompetent ****ing moron

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oof
Just checked the other scores.
Brum, Villa and West Bromwich pub XI winning

T

TheConcourse

Staggering to not make any changes btw. Have we Nuno’d Bruno?

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are putting it on us and we can't cope, the squad is short of those short of players, and has been for 3 seasons, the only positive is that's its only 2, get the next goal , who knows, but they don't look too bothered.
Every team wants to improve and have better players but there are no guarantees that chucking money at it solves anything. We all know our weaknesses but some of it comes from our style of play and tactics rather than deficiencies with certain players. Be interesting to see what Bruno wants and gets in the Summer.

Frankly, I don't believe any player goes out there to not play well and do their best. No player wants to under-perform but today I think we have to give Palace more credit because for 135 mins this season they have outperformed us and we haven't had an answer.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did I just read our midfield are looking for a pass? They are looking for a square ball, Joao early on had a ball to Hoever in loads of space and he just slid it to Kilman

Yeah, I thought that. Neves & Moutinho have been getting the ball well inside our half (when they have got it, which is not often) and are being closed down quickly, so are just passing sideways and back. Palace aren't being polite enough to give them the 4 or 5 seconds notice required to "pick a pass". Our movement is also poor, but then it always is, we get results despite it, not because of it.

Rugrats

Reaction score
Spend money now? Me thinks you don't understand the game. The transfer window is closed. I'm quite certain we'll spend money in the Summer and appease you but for now we have 45 mins left in this game. Granted we're playing abysmally but the issue here is our front line isn't working. It isn't cohesive, it has no clue when or where to move and as a result, there is no outlet making it easy for Palace to get the ball. Our midfield of Neves and Mouts are constantly looking for a pass and there is very little on.
Now as in the window - but you keep dreaming we're fine as we are

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How has Lage not made a change at HT!!?? What is he seeing that we're not??

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now as in the window - but you keep dreaming we're fine as we are
Turn back the clock 4 years and you'd have settled for 40pts at this stage of the season. There will always be good games and bad ones.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 down and we are still playing five at the back. **** me. Oh let's attack? Nah let's play it all the way back to ****ing Coady for no reason

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Neves taking a moronic shot, can get that off the bingo card at least

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That team selection set us up to fail. That falls to one man and one man only. I gave him credit when he did better than l expected. I'll call him out when he dishes out embarrassing utter ****e!

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every team wants to improve and have better players but there are no guarantees that chucking money at it solves anything. We all know our weaknesses but some of it comes from our style of play and tactics rather than deficiencies with certain players. Be interesting to see what Bruno wants and gets in the Summer.

Frankly, I don't believe any player goes out there to not play well and do their best. No player wants to under-perform but today I think we have to give Palace more credit because for 135 mins this season they have outperformed us and we haven't had an answer.
Well if he gets what he got last year we are in big trouble

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol. I admire our dedication to scoring a replica of the Cambiasso goal against Serbia, but a part of me thinks passing back to Coady once we have I in the opposing box is....odd.

On the upside, Jonny looks better

KildareWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
To be honest; his performances have been going slowly downwards for a while now. He - and the whole defence - peaked pre-international break in January.

Since coming back and playing the cup tie vs Norwich, none of the back 3 and keeper have been at the same level.
Yeah maybe you are right and we how little we score we really need our defense to be strong

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Small squad, injuries, players coming back from injuries, all coming home to roost now. We've punched way, way above our weight all season.
The players coming back from injury aren't ready, they've been rushed back and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom