Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just renewed my membership for me and my lad £60 odd quid to stay on the STH waiting list.

Glad I didn’t have it last season that would have been a waste of dosh!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad I didn’t have it last season that would have been a waste of dosh
TBF I had something like £12 Wolves cash I would have lost otherwise. So paid £26, got extra £10 off voucher for shop, £5 off this years so £11 for the hat, badge and socks wasn't TOO bad.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just renewed my membership for me and my lad £60 odd quid to stay on the STH waiting list.

Glad I didn’t have it last season that would have been a waste of dosh!
I think if you didn't renew last season you lost your place on the season ticket waiting list

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if you didn't renew last season you lost your place on the season ticket waiting list
You never lose your place regardless of renewing just if it gets to your turn and you’ve not renewed for that coming season they won’t offer it you.

Obviously they keep it all a bit mysterious on how it works to drive as many sales as poss (although I’m not sure why anyone whos on the list wouldn’t want to be a member to get match tickets in the meantime anyway).

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You never lose your place regardless of renewing just if it gets to your turn and you’ve not renewed for that coming season they won’t offer it you.

Obviously they keep it all a bit mysterious on how it works to drive as many sales as poss (although I’m not sure why anyone whos on the list wouldn’t want to be a member to get match tickets in the meantime anyway).
Agreed, but not much point being a member last year, unless you wanted to be a a member of the I want to watch at home club.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I didn't renew this year so glad to know that. I've pretty much decided I won't be going this season unless a ticket drops in my lap. Just going to play it by ear and see how things go.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Are Wolves going to tell Members in advance when the Spurs tickets are going on sale?
Not just when, but the exact times for both Members Plus and Members?
The exact time for Members especially, so they have an equal chance of getting tickets in the 'free for all'.
Or, will the Spurs ticket info, just appear without notice on Wolves Official?

Also, will you need this seasons Members smart card to load. I know some like myself haven't received theirs yet.
I won't be applying for tickets just yet, my second jab is not till the end of August, and Germany is still on the Amber list.
But wondered how Wolves are going to play it in the coming days.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are Wolves going to tell Members in advance when the Spurs tickets are going on sale?
Not just when, but the exact times for both Members Plus and Members?
The exact time for Members especially, so they have an equal chance of getting tickets in the 'free for all'.
Or, will the Spurs ticket info, just appear without notice on Wolves Official?

Also, will you need this seasons Members smart card to load. I know some like myself haven't received theirs yet.
I won't be applying for tickets just yet, my second jab is not till the end of August, and Germany is still on the Amber list.
But wondered how Wolves are going to play it in the coming days.
I’d guess Saturday morning for Plus and Monday morning for members.

R

reanswolf

Wonder when we will find out about Season Ticket sales, I'm admittedly intrigued to see the effect of the price rise. I don't want us to lose any fans, but its going to be interesting to see what% we have lost of the 22500 existing ST holders.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Wonder when we will find out about Season Ticket sales, I'm admittedly intrigued to see the effect of the price rise. I don't want us to lose any fans, but its going to be interesting to see what% we have lost of the 22500 existing ST holders.
Imminently I think, when people relocating from the family enclosure see how much choice they have!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Imminently I think, when people relocating from the family enclosure see how much choice they have!
I doubt wolves will publish how many are being made available or how many haven’t renewed, it maybe seen as painting a negative picture, we’ll just hear a final figure when they’re all gone to the list members

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it's almost 11am and no email invitation for me...... I guess I'm not high enough on the list.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nick...Hixon wolf said there were over 290 available in the South bank alone.That's a he'll of a lot for that stand.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Nick...Hixon wolf said there were over 290 available in the South bank alone.That's a he'll of a lot for that stand.
Wow, that is more than I would expect with prices in there being pretty good for renewals. About 1 in 20 so I'd extrapolate that to well over 1000 for the ground?

McSteen

Groupie
Reaction score
Weren't there extra (200ish?) seats added in the South Bank when they installed the rail seating? Don't think those were sold as season tickets as the rail seats were installed during the start of 19-20 season.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Weren't there extra (200ish?) seats added in the South Bank when they installed the rail seating? Don't think those were sold as season tickets as the rail seats were installed during the start of 19-20 season.
Excellent point, were they mostly aisle seats @Hixon Wolf ?

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They were added to the overall, 250 didn’t renew that year and 250 were added making it 500 available in total spaced all over the ground.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son is 1600ish on the waiting list. Not had an email yet. Has he missed out?

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like being sent yet but he should get one at that position
How come?

I thought we had 22,500 season ticket holders. If the renewal take up was 94%, then that means there are 1,350 new season tickets being made available - and that is assuming that they maintain the numbers per previous seasons.

Or am I missing something?

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like being sent yet but he should get one at that position
From what I can make out is that people will receive an email before Midnight on Wednesday, and then it will follow day by day as some people will not take up the offer. In theory what I’m saying is some of the numbers 501 to 1501 (working on 1k) will either not be in a position to buy one or may even not have renewed there memberships to be eligible. 1600th on the list should fly in I’d say no worries, then they’ll work through the list daily for people who refuse the take up.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How come?

I thought we had 22,500 season ticket holders. If the renewal take up was 94%, then that means there are 1,350 new season tickets being made available - and that is assuming that they maintain the numbers per previous seasons.

You're also assuming every single one of those in the first 1,350 in the waiting list will take one when offered. For whatever reason, at least a couple of hundred will decide against it I'm sure. Circumstances have changed for everybody over the past year or so. Most will jump at it, but obviously a few won't want or be able to for whatever reason.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I can make out is that people will receive an email before Midnight on Wednesday, and then it will follow day by day as some people will not take up the offer. In theory what I’m saying is some of the numbers 501 to 1501 (working on 1k) will either not be in a position to buy one or may even not have renewed there memberships to be eligible. 1600th on the list should fly in I’d say no worries, then they’ll work through the list daily for people who refuse the take up.
The e-mail I got from Wolves stated that invites for new season tickets would go out today, 2nd August.

Where have you got midnight on Wednesday from?

Bilbrook Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
How come?

500 were made available after 1st season. Not everyone will take up the offer as well.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The e-mail I got from Wolves stated that invites for new season tickets would go out today, 2nd August.

Where have you got midnight on Wednesday from?
I meant if they are selling a thousand then all of that thousand would be sent out by Wednesday from today, and any none taken up will work rolling daily thereafter, invites have just started going out I believe, they won’t send all 1000 out at once they’ll do it in sections of say 250 at a time, it’s easier to administer I’d imagine

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I meant if they are selling a thousand then all of that thousand would be sent out by Wednesday from today, and any none taken up will work rolling daily thereafter, invites have just started going out I believe, they won’t send all 1000 out at once they’ll do it in sections of say 250 at a time, it’s easier to administer I’d imagine
I hope you're right - although that will just prolong the agony!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope you're right - although that will just prolong the agony!
Again I imagine they’ll do it in sections as that way the higher you are on the list the priority you will get picking an available seat, should also imagine you will be allocated a time window to purchase, if this ends working on my hypothetical number of a 1000 it would be offered to 1501

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
I bought my International Membership on 16th June, the day it came out, but am still waiting for my Members smartcard to arrive.
Before I contact Wolves. For feedback, have those of you who are Members received your smartcards yet, thanks.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Bought a junior and adult on the day they came out. The junior card arrived saturday. No sign of my adult one as yet

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Bought a junior and adult on the day they came out. The junior card arrived saturday. No sign of my adult one as yet
Thanks for the feedback molineuxmen. I shall wait a bit longer, hopefully, it will soon be on its way.

Back
Top Bottom