Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate and hope all is as well as can be.

For those asking about membership, you just pay the fee at the start of the season (can't remember but I've got £30ish in my head) and then there is a window for tickets for every home game that members can go online and buy.

It's a bit of a free for all and is a case of needing to be online at the right time on the morning of sale - they then put everyone trying in a 'queue' before they can access the website - but you can normally get one easy enough if you try. I've never failed at getting a ticket for a home game I wanted to as a member.
Sounds OK mate that'll do me.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For those asking about membership, you just pay the fee at the start of the season (can't remember but I've got £30ish in my head) and then there is a window for tickets for every home game that members can go online and buy.

It's a bit of a free for all and is a case of needing to be online at the right time on the morning of sale - they then put everyone trying in a 'queue' before they can access the website - but you can normally get one easy enough if you try. I've never failed at getting a ticket for a home game I wanted to as a member.
Thanks for taking the trouble to reply. Funnily enough I was a member for years as I lived so far away and I've had the ST for the promotion season and the Prem seasons under Nuno; not a bad time to get to games! Seen some matches I'll never forget but I think it will be the membership scheme for me in the future. The thought of not getting to Molineux again is not something I can contemplate.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah, even with today's shambles I managed to get 2 together.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Does anyone know when I might be able to buy a ticket for a non-member for Leeds?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah you can fairly easily get tickets as a member to most home games if you buy close to the game, there are usually a few hundred going especially when they put the unsold corporate tickets back.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Yeah you can fairly easily get tickets as a member to most home games if you buy close to the game, there are usually a few hundred going especially when they put the unsold corporate tickets back.
That happened earlier in the week for the Leeds game, unsold tickets suddenly appeared in what looked a virtually sold out two side stands.
But the match is still members only, not gone on General Sale yet.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am still waiting for my International Membership Pack, ordered on 16th June, first day of sales.
Arrival date was put back till Christmas. Getting near, so wondered if other Overseas Members are waiting for theirs to arrive, or have received it?
I did receive my Membership Card separately a while ago but the Pack arrival date kept getting extended from the initial August/September, thanks.
I got mine 2 weeks ago - which included a small silk flag , a snood and some kind of money clip / card holder. None of which I will use probably. Unbelievably slowboat to Vietnam haha.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
I renewed my International Membership nine months ago today but still haven't received my members pack yet.
I emailed mywolves last week about it but haven't received a reply.
Any International Members on the Mix still waiting for there pack to arrive?
I last heard on here Wolves are working there way through them.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
I got mine 2 weeks ago - which included a small silk flag , a snood and some kind of money clip / card holder. None of which I will use probably. Unbelievably slowboat to Vietnam haha.
I posted just before you posted about my earlier post, if that makes sense.
Thanks for the info Vietnam Wolf, will wait a bit longer..

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's showing as available to supporters with a purchase history. Doesn't say when the purchase had to be though and it's still only 1 per supporter number.
That suggests it’s now open to non-members?

@SingYourHeartsOut I’ve got a spare membership you could use if it’s still members only.

Back
Top Bottom