Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
got mine a few weeks ago. The pen is quite heavy, and a massive badge. Can't remember what else was in it ?
Thanks for the feedback. Still waiting for my pack, it will be seven months tomorrow since I renewed my membership.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
In the same boat. Renewed last May or June and still waiting. Sent email and got the bog standard response that they were still working their way through them. Bit of a shambles really.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
In the same boat. Renewed last May or June and still waiting. Sent email and got the bog standard response that they were still working their way through them. Bit of a shambles really.
Thanks for your feedback PW. I was going to email Wolves. I'll wait now, hopefully, The Pack will arrive soon.

Horsham Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Mine just arrived. Some weird stuff this year.
A flag (I like it!)
A black snood with an elasticated drawstring. (I’ll never use it)
A metal RFID credit card holder (can’t see myself using it to be honest)

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Received mine today.....had forgot about it tbh, will give the flag to one of my grandkids, won't use the clip, the snood might come in handy for wearing on my motorbike.

Wolves1976

Reaction score
Mine arrived today too.
It’s somewhat underwhelming, and not worth the prolonged wait.
RFID card holder - not of a great quality, with a huge metal clip that reminds me of mobile phone cases in the 90s. Will never use.
Flag - it’s an adult supporters pack, so why bother. Have no children, so it will be put away and completely forgotten about.
Snood - is okish. Looks like the material could be the type that gives over time.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I finally received mine yesterday and received another today which was a result as my missus had already claimed the snood which looks fairly decent so we’ll now have matching his n hers snoods. The flags and card holders have been left lying around and will be in the bin before long.

Wolves1976

Reaction score
Well the snood lasted a long time. Put it on and elastic snapped straight away, and I don’t even have a big head.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Ha ha oh dear! Received mine today. As others mentioned really odd choice of gifts.
Regarding the snood me and the family went to the official kids wolves party and we all received snoods amongst other items. They are better than the ones in this pack to be honest

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
View attachment 26412
and a ticket for the museum. Arrived in the USA mid-December.
Glad yours arrived Shergar.
I am still waiting for my members pack to arrive. Been well over eight months since I ordered on 16th June.
Heard Wolves are working their way through sending them out but I renewed my membership on the first day, two hours in at lunch time.
Will give it another couple of weeks then contact the club to remind them.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad yours arrived Shergar.
I am still waiting for my members pack to arrive. Been well over eight months since I ordered on 16th June.
Heard Wolves are working their way through sending them out but I renewed my membership on the first day, two hours in at lunch time.
Will give it another couple of weeks then contact the club to remind them.
Messed up. Mine arrived a couple months ago. I was excited to use the museum voucher but I got the tour and it was included anyway.

Some internationals are saying they got a wolf pin, and I saw a couple at Molineux. Mine’s a fridge magnet, looks the same as the pin. Think I prefer the magnet.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting in the longest virtual queue of the season this morning?!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two for Villa sorted easily. I was 380 odd in the queue, but made me wait 20 mins or so. Normally you go straight in if you're within a few hundred.

Nevertheless, no drama.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two for Villa sorted easily. I was 380 odd in the queue, but made me wait 20 mins or so. Normally you go straight in if you're within a few hundred.

Nevertheless, no drama.

I drew the short straw and was allocated queue place 1700. Still over an hour predicted wait time :weary:

Looks like it will be the first game I've tried to get tickets for and been unsuccessful.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even if there is increased demand it doesn't usually take this long, I was allocated 900 and will have been waiting for an hour by the time I get in

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I drew the short straw and was allocated queue place 1700. Still over an hour predicted wait time :weary:

Looks like it will be the first game I've tried to get tickets for and been unsuccessful.

There's still enough dotted around, mainly in NU6/7, NL6 and obviously in the uncovered stand.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking at the availability this morning it looks like a lot of the Membership Plus members selected this as one of their six games. I used my MP at 10am Tuesday, straight in no queue, and there were only around 25 South Bank tickets available, all singles. Apart from the odd one or two popping up, they'd all gone within 10 minutes. For the last few games there have been a similar number of SB tickets remaining for the mad Thursday rush.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Getting an error everytime I get to payment for the last 20 minutes, anyone know what might be causing this?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had 2 together that I tried to pay for about a hundred times. Error after error. Website not fit for purpose and a complete waste of my time this morning.

**** them. Keep your ****ing tickets and I'll keep my money.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No still trying - tixket office phone cut straight off
Ive got mine just trying to get mates as he's working

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ended up speaking to a very helpful, but very stressed lady in Fan Services, who eventually managed to get the 2 tickets I had in my basket but couldn't purchase over the line.

Had a bit of a hairy moment when I had to take them out of my basket so she could add them to hers, at which point her computer crashed and the phone line cut off.

That was a lot more stressful than it should have been!! Hopefully the game isn't the same.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know I started this thread some time back and I apologise but I've kind of lost track of how the membership scheme currently works. I've deferred my ST but looking at train prices, weird ko times and my new gas bill I'm 99% sure I won't renew in June - good news for those on the WL! I still would like to go to games as and when next season so would having a membership be the thing for me to have? What is all this allocated number thing and then can you get a ticket on line through the OS? Thanks

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know I started this thread some time back and I apologise but I've kind of lost track of how the membership scheme currently works. I've deferred my ST but looking at train prices, weird ko times and my new gas bill I'm 99% sure I won't renew in June - good news for those on the WL! I still would like to go to games as and when next season so would having a membership be the thing for me to have? What is all this allocated number thing and then can you get a ticket on line through the OS? Thanks
Same here mate. We've had season ticketsfor 4 seasons but we've had to go on universal credit after I stopped working to look after my wife has dementia. I too would like to go to 5 ish games a season.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here mate. We've had season ticketsfor 4 seasons but we've had to go on universal credit after I stopped working to look after my wife has dementia. I too would like to go to 5 ish games a season.

Sorry to hear that mate and hope all is as well as can be.

For those asking about membership, you just pay the fee at the start of the season (can't remember but I've got £30ish in my head) and then there is a window for tickets for every home game that members can go online and buy.

It's a bit of a free for all and is a case of needing to be online at the right time on the morning of sale - they then put everyone trying in a 'queue' before they can access the website - but you can normally get one easy enough if you try. I've never failed at getting a ticket for a home game I wanted to as a member.

Back
Top Bottom