Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Which Team do you Hate the most?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that once the poll has been started, I'm unable to edit

Been an interesting experience though! V surprised that Villa are so hated
You can add another option if you are not at your maximum option using the edit button. But I don’t think you can delete or correct and option .

Dans la Lune

Reaction score
Has to be West Ham. Scummy owners, they're repeatedly credited with single-handedly winning England the World Cup? And a stadium (though inapropriate for football) gifted to them with public funds that gives them a completely unfair financial advantage over teams that have to burden the costs of ground development themselves.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The old time East Enders and their descendants are now out in Essex; places like Tilbury certainly are not middle-class leafy suburbs. East Ham etc is home to lots of Asian people - rather like an East London version of Southall.
The places I’m talking about are leafy suburbs.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Liverpool for me. As a kid it was all about them and glory hunting fans in the local area annoyed me. I revelled in the years they never won the prem and was gutted when they did.

Man utd 2nd for similar reasons and the media love in.

Villa have become hated for me the last 5 years.

I know it should be albion. But they kinfa seemed like a mild irritation for ages as they weren't significant. It was a bit different when they had their spell above us. I suppose they have their own special category

There is a natural feeling, and the top 3 above make me feel ****ty things straight away. Albion are just **** enough to not waste thought on

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine any homeowner who was living in the East End of London can move to where they want. Your probably looking at 750k just for an ex council house.
I should clarify that the guys I’m referring to have grown up around me and not just moved down from the East End.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool for me. As a kid it was all about them and glory hunting fans in the local area annoyed me. I revelled in the years they never won the prem and was gutted when they did.

Man utd 2nd for similar reasons and the media love in.

Villa have become hated for me the last 5 years.

I know it should be albion. But they kinfa seemed like a mild irritation for ages as they weren't significant. It was a bit different when they had their spell above us. I suppose they have their own special category

There is a natural feeling, and the top 3 above make me feel ****ty things straight away. Albion are just **** enough to not waste thought on

There is something about Liverpool fans that's annoying.
Working in manufacturing, in the West Midlands for thirty odd years, you always had one Liverpool fan they called "Scouse" or some other such nickname that had all the tattoos but had never been to Liverpool or had left with his parents when he was two.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion, Liverpool and West Ham.

West Ham is mainly because of the fans who live near me in daaaan saaaarrrffff. Genuinely walk around like something out of the football factory, eat pie, mash and jellied eels thinking they’re “proper” East End when in reality they’re middle class leafy suburb born and bred.
You talking about the types that you can see filing into Stratford from Chelmsford on a match day?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine any homeowner who was living in the East End of London can move to where they want. Your probably looking at 750k just for an ex council house.
Not impossible. It's well over £400k for a one bed ex-Council flat in Islington where l live.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You talking about the types that you can see filing into Stratford from Chelmsford on a match day?
Just on their way to get “real” pie and mash? Absolutely.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me:
Baggies - Billy Wright is dead haha painted on the walls, getting put on my **** aged 18 (and weighing in at light-flyweight tops back then!) in the 90s by a 30/40 something lard **** in a grubby Tesco bag, other reasons
Blues - I hate them but also think they're a bit of a **** version of us!
Chelsea - historically far right ****ers from London + billions of pounds = massive ****ers
Liverpool - not the supposed 'victim' thing, just the massive difference between the reality of their dull entitled fanbase and the media version
West Ham - I lived in Essex for 5 years and they all reckon they're well 'ard when they ay
Newcastle - never liked 'em. They believe their own hype despite hardly ever winning anything of note; the current situation and their defence of it ****es me off even more
Bristol City - again, they think they're well hard

Clubs I'm supposed to care about but don't:
Leeds - I like our games vs them
Villa - big club, decent fans in my experience growing up in one of their bases
Man Utd - I just like the class of 92 story. I mean, obviously **** 'em, but I can't get too animated about them

JimB

Groupie
Reaction score
I have to keep the peace at home as the missus and my two sons all follow Liverpool and I hate them with a passion. COYW

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 1994 U.S.mens World Cup team, a team full of Aholes including Tony Meola, Cobi Jones, Cle koimann, Tab Ramos, Claudio Reyna, and the two biggest aholes of all, Eric Wynalda, and Alexi Lalas.

Ughhh, revolting!
Decent kit though if I remember right?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. Same with Vill, i genuinely couldn’t care less about them
It's because the Mix is all fans like me from all over the place: we're not very representative. Ask the same question on Facebook and I'd say it'd be >50% ****. The Villa are coming up on the rails though, even though for my generation Blues are way ahead in terms of animosity...

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
A younger me would have always said West Brom. Remember them beating us 3-2 in a high profile game, their Robert Taylor era and then the Kevin Philiips years before years of Pulis ball meaning they were ahead of us.

But then came modern day Liverpool. A team I never minded in the late 80's but today. Their fans everywhere. Entitled. Moaning. Never their fault. A media love on like I have never see . That Neto goal. That Van Dyk hand ball. The Salah diving. Hate them.

Cracking night out however!

W

WasStefan

It's because the Mix is all fans like me from all over the place: we're not very representative. Ask the same question on Facebook and I'd say it'd be >50% ****. The Villa are coming up on the rails though, even though for my generation Blues are way ahead in terms of animosity...
Blues are miles clear of Villa in the hatred table imo

boyceywolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It started with Leeds in the 70's but then has to be Notlob especially since they moved to that new ground in the middle of nowhere.

R

reanswolf

Funny as lots of **** fans I know will say the same, Villa more than Wolves as their fans are so deluded
Think it depends where you live.

Cannock / Rugeley more Villa as there are loads there alongside Wolves.

Stafford probably Stoke or Liverpool or Manure.

Wolverhampton / Dudley / Walsall / Sandwell, well it surely has to be Albion. But healthy dislike of the glory hunting teams too.

Not sure about Shropshire / Telford - probably Liverpool or Manure.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score

Wolverhampton / Dudley / Walsall / Sandwell, well it surely has to be Albion. But healthy dislike of the glory hunting teams too.

Having been brought up in Cannock, now living in Stafford, Dad's family from Wolverhamptoin, Mum's from Shropshire, I concur with your observations :) . However one of my Shropshire cousins is a Chelsea fan.

D

Deleted member 13084sr

Interesting, used to think Wolves/Albion on a par with Blues/Villa for rivalry, ask Blues/Villa their most hated reckon 100% would be each other. Them lot down the road who mocked BW death, all the slap a dingle rubbish and half their songs about us. Always them,dont see how it can be anyone else, support moving further affield made difference?At U/23 final their anti Wolves chants got replied with Raul and neves songs like our younger generation out of ideas with no songs about em. Dont get bothered by local Man U or Lpool fans to give them the time of day to hate tbf. Villa dont care enough to hate, a bit walsall-like from us. Remember us not selling out at Villa away, damp really. Wolves Blues more YamYam/Brummie edge to it, opposite sides of West Mids, different people. Can understand Bolton wouldnt be most hated though

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lots of Wolves in Shropshire (some Boggies too)... The Salop hardcore hate us for exactly that reason (and for similar reasons to Smallsall namely that we matter to them and we don't give a flying **** about them).

Having been brought up in Cannock, now living in Stafford, Dad's family from Wolverhamptoin, Mum's from Shropshire, I concur with your observations :) . However one of my Shropshire cousins is a Chelsea fan.
One of my Shropshire cousins (but he's an utter **** anyway) is, or at least was, a ManUre ST holder. ****.

Tomcat

Groupie
Reaction score
West Brom is the obvious choice but I have more reason than most as the only time I took a serious kicking at a match was West Brom away 77/78 season. A bunch of scum demanded my scarf after the match. I told them to do one & took the consequences. I kept the scarf but have never forgiven them.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me its Arsenal. I absolutely hate arsenal. A sense of entitlement up there with Liverpool Man City and Chelsea but so lucky with it. WBA are irrelevant whilst they are in the second tier. A brilliant decision however to employ Steve Bruce should ensure they stay there!. Villa irritate me as boy can their fans whinge. Them and Scousers seem to have the ability to whinge incessantly about absolutely anything that doesnt seem to go their way.

Last edited:

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
For me its Arsenal. I absolutely hate arsenal. A sense of entitlement up there with Liverpool Man City and Chelsea but so lucky with it. WBA are irrelevant whilst they are in the second tier. A brilliant decision however to employ Steve Bruce should ensure they stay there!. Villa irritate me as boy can their fans whinge. Them and Scousers seem to have the ability to whinge incessantly about absolutely anything that doesnt seem to go their way.
Arsenal for me, the only team never to win promotion to the top tier paid backhander to get into league. Supporters are Entitled gob Sh***

Always hated Leeds in the 70's

D

Deleted member 13084sr

2 things things in life to never trust, a **** fan who says they hate villa more than wolves
and a wolves fan who calls the **** the baggies

Last edited by a moderator:

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of Wolves in Shropshire (some Boggies too)... The Salop hardcore hate us for exactly that reason (and for similar reasons to Smallsall namely that we matter to them and we don't give a flying **** about them).

One of my Shropshire cousins (but he's an utter **** anyway) is, or at least was, a ManUre ST holder. ****.

I went to school at Shrewsbury and alternated Wolves and Shrewsbury home games (parents wouldn’t let me go to away games)

I found that the Shrewsbury hard core hated Wrexham and Chester . Wolves were a very distant third.

A while ago now though and times may have changed.

Back
Top Bottom